The Fate of America, An LDS Actor Speaks Out.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

The Fate of America, An LDS Actor Speaks Out.

Post by freedomforall »

Darin Southam, actor in Ephraim's Rescue, speaks in favor of Trump. He comes from a troubled childhood but has rose above it and learned to do tremendous things in his life. Please listen to his story and why he chooses Trump.

The Fate of America - Filmmaker/Actor, Darin Southam

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: The Fate of America, An LDS Actor Speaks Out.

Post by Matchmaker »

Thanks for posting this. It is a powerful video created by a wise and courageous man. I hope every LDS in Utah gets to see this video before he or she votes.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Matchmaker wrote:Thanks for posting this. It is a powerful video created by a wise and courageous man. I hope every LDS in Utah gets to see this video before he or she votes.
This would be a good thing, true, however, who is going to get all the people against Trump to go to their Ophthalmologist and get their tunnel vision corrected? #-o

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I am leaning towards a 3rd party, but if Hillary becomes the nest potus, it will be, " Kiss Me Goodbye."

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote:I am leaning towards a 3rd party, but if Hillary becomes the nest potus, it will be, " Kiss Me Goodbye."
I wonder if Hillary will find a reasonably good place to live "Down Town" when she gets older.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

freedomforall wrote:
eddie wrote:I am leaning towards a 3rd party, but if Hillary becomes the nest potus, it will be, " Kiss Me Goodbye."
I wonder if Hillary will find a reasonably good place to live "Down Town" when she gets older.
My advice would be, " Don't Sleep In The Subway."

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

eddie wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
My advice would be, " Don't Sleep In The Subway."
=)) =))

Oh, "I Know A Place."

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Homeless People,

It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times :-o

Be_of_good_cheer
captain of 10

Post by Be_of_good_cheer »

Thanks you freedom for all! I wish I were as eloquent as this courageous young man. Best video I have seen all year...right up there with the one Lavoy Finicum did before he was killed in cold blood.