Hillary Clinton in Prophecy (2 Nephi 13:2; Isaiah 3:12)

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Hillary Clinton in Prophecy (2 Nephi 13:2; Isaiah 3:12)

Post by LdsMarco »

I make no secret of the fact that I believe secret combinations have control of the government of the United States. Secret combinations are responsible for destroying governments. They rely on murder (think of all the “friends” of the Clintons that suddenly end up dead) and plundering to gain power, glory, and wealth. The only reason that Hilary Clinton is not in prison for her email scandal, particularly the sending/receiving classified materials, is the power of Bill Clinton with his friendly visit to the current Attorney General on the tarmac.

In Helaman 6:37-40 discusses how two different groups handled secret combinations among them. The Lamanites hunted the band of robbers and put them in prison. Then they preached the word of God to the robbers and were able to totally destroy the power of the secret combinations. The Nephites supported the secret combinations and built them up until the robbers covered the land and controlled the government. American voters support secret combinations when they vote for people such as Hillary Clinton.

MACKTICON
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Hillary Clinton in Prophecy (2 Nephi 13:2; Isaiah 3:12)

Post by MACKTICON »

Hunt away. Not as easy to just, capture them and put them in prison today..

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

I agree with you however in this election there were only 2 that were not with the gadiantons, Trump and Sanders. All of the rest are a part of the political establishment. With either Trump or Sanders (the only ones that in reality have/had a chance to become president) there is a chance to turn things around. Trump even said he supported the constitution as the founding fathers believed it to be, not the watered down one that it has become.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

When is the last time the secret combination willingly gave up power? Answer that question and you'll know the truth about Trump.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

mhewett wrote:I agree with you however in this election there were only 2 that were not with the gadiantons, Trump and Sanders. All of the rest are a part of the political establishment. With either Trump or Sanders (the only ones that in reality have/had a chance to become president) there is a chance to turn things around. Trump even said he supported the constitution as the founding fathers believed it to be, not the watered down one that it has become.
Yada Yada Conspiracy Binada. Do any of you actually listen to the junk Trump says?

For my benefit, explain what you mean by the watered down constitution. Tell me how your version looks? I really am interested.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

rewcox wrote:
mhewett wrote:I agree with you however in this election there were only 2 that were not with the gadiantons, Trump and Sanders. All of the rest are a part of the political establishment. With either Trump or Sanders (the only ones that in reality have/had a chance to become president) there is a chance to turn things around. Trump even said he supported the constitution as the founding fathers believed it to be, not the watered down one that it has become.
Yada Yada Conspiracy Binada. Do any of you actually listen to the junk Trump says?

For my benefit, explain what you mean by the watered down constitution. Tell me how your version looks? I really am interested.

You just haven't been paying attention for the last 40 years or so, have you!
dc

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:

Just a couple of things for your benefit and to increase your knowledge about the constitution that Americans are supposed to support.

The senate was to have been appointed by the states, not directly elected by the people. The senate was to have been a check on unbridled and unfettered abuse of power by the federal government and to defend states rights regardless of who was in power. The senate was like a handbrake on the federal government. This was changed by amendment so you have not only one arm of the government running amok, you have 2.

There was not supposed to be income tax, only in times such as the civil war to raise funds and pay debt which I seem to recall it was done by Lincoln but stopped at some point later.

Then there was welfare which was supposed to be general welfare but became welfare to special interest groups. I think it was about 1936 that that one happened.

Then there was removing God from schools, public spaces, etc so you cannot even mention God or say a prayer at schools. One boy even had a visit from law enforcement authorities because he shared some scriptures with his friends. That visit was all sanctioned by the government, is absolutely not constitutional and is an abuse of power by the feds which is unchecked because the senate is not about states rights as it was supposed to have been it is about supporting the executive.

What about the Fed?

What about presidents such as Obama making international agreements but not letting members of congress, the people's representatives see what the deals actually were?

How about presidential candidates like Hillary breaking the law, inciting violence against their opponent, being involved in voter fraud (all proven) and not being prosecuted?

How is your freedom of religion these days? Hillary wants to make churches change their beliefs to what the government says. How do you feel about that?

How about abortion? Is that constitutional? Isn't there a right to life somewhere in the founders writings? There is no constitutional basis for it. Hillary is ok with some abortions right up to the time of birth. A child may have some deformity and as it comes out of the womb, Hillary supports the killing of that baby because, according to her, that child has no constitutional rights until it is born. Is that constitutional? Maybe you can show me where.

You may not realize it but America is in really bad shape and the leaders are not following the constitution and have made changes that have watered down the constitution. Maybe you need to learn what it was originally and compare it with todays reality, then you may understand why it is a watered down version.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:

Just a couple of things for your benefit and to increase your knowledge about the constitution that Americans are supposed to support.

The senate was to have been appointed by the states, not directly elected by the people. The senate was to have been a check on unbridled and unfettered abuse of power by the federal government and to defend states rights regardless of who was in power. The senate was like a handbrake on the federal government. This was changed by amendment so you have not only one arm of the government running amok, you have 2.

There was not supposed to be income tax, only in times such as the civil war to raise funds and pay debt which I seem to recall it was done by Lincoln but stopped at some point later.

Then there was welfare which was supposed to be general welfare but became welfare to special interest groups. I think it was about 1936 that that one happened.

Then there was removing God from schools, public spaces, etc so you cannot even mention God or say a prayer at schools. One boy even had a visit from law enforcement authorities because he shared some scriptures with his friends. That visit was all sanctioned by the government, is absolutely not constitutional and is an abuse of power by the feds which is unchecked because the senate is not about states rights as it was supposed to have been it is about supporting the executive.

What about the Fed?

What about presidents such as Obama making international agreements but not letting members of congress, the people's representatives see what the deals actually were?

How about presidential candidates like Hillary breaking the law, inciting violence against their opponent, being involved in voter fraud (all proven) and not being prosecuted?

How is your freedom of religion these days? Hillary wants to make churches change their beliefs to what the government says. How do you feel about that?

How about abortion? Is that constitutional? Isn't there a right to life somewhere in the founders writings? There is no constitutional basis for it. Hillary is ok with some abortions right up to the time of birth. A child may have some deformity and as it comes out of the womb, Hillary supports the killing of that baby because, according to her, that child has no constitutional rights until it is born. Is that constitutional? Maybe you can show me where.

You may not realize it but America is in really bad shape and the leaders are not following the constitution and have made changes that have watered down the constitution. Maybe you need to learn what it was originally and compare it with todays reality, then you may understand why it is a watered down version.
Unfortunately, as you well know, there is a high probability that your effort here will be wasted on rewcox. At least you provide good analysis for the 600-800 readers lurking in the background. They are able to compare what people such as yourself write vs what rewcox and others put out. For most of them, who's got the upper ground will be obvious.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

larsenb wrote:
mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:

What about the Fed?

Unfortunately, as you well know, there is a high probability that your effort here will be wasted on rewcox. At least you provide good analysis for the 600-800 readers lurking in the background. They are able to compare what people such as yourself write vs what rewcox and others put out. For most of them, who's got the upper ground will be obvious.
Like anyone is going to change that back. Maybe when Christ comes.

So you think a Czar will fix your problems?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:
larsenb wrote:
mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:

What about the Fed?

You may be right Rewcox, the constitution in the way the founders intended may not happen until Christ comes but there is only 1 person talking about trying to do that and that is Donald Trump. Clinton sure as hell isn't, I haven't heard it from Gary Johnson or Jill Stein and I haven't heard it from Bernie Sanders.

Sanders was not an establishment candidate and Hillary stole the nomination from him. They tried it with Trump but he fought back. I don't know who will actually get the constitution back but only 1 is trying and that is Trump. That says a lot.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
larsenb wrote:
mhewett wrote:

What about the Fed?

You may be right Rewcox, the constitution in the way the founders intended may not happen until Christ comes but there is only 1 person talking about trying to do that and that is Donald Trump. Clinton sure as hell isn't, I haven't heard it from Gary Johnson or Jill Stein and I haven't heard it from Bernie Sanders.

Sanders was not an establishment candidate and Hillary stole the nomination from him. They tried it with Trump but he fought back. I don't know who will actually get the constitution back but only 1 is trying and that is Trump. That says a lot.
That's like saying "I want to play football, run only, with leather helmets. Vote for me." And considering he has put the Senate in jeopardy, he would just be there offending women. He won't be elected.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

rewcox wrote:

Excuse me, what does yada yada Binada mean?

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:
mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
larsenb wrote: Unfortunately, as you well know, there is a high probability that your effort here will be wasted on rewcox. At least you provide good analysis for the 600-800 readers lurking in the background. They are able to compare what people such as yourself write vs what rewcox and others put out. For most of them, who's got the upper ground will be obvious.

That's like saying "I want to play football, run only, with leather helmets. Vote for me." And considering he has put the Senate in jeopardy, he would just be there offending women. He won't be elected.
That's silly Rewcox, the point I made was that only Trump is pushing for the constitution the way the founders intended it. See, I can show you all of the corruption of Hillary but all you want to do is bury Trump. You said you didn't actually say you'd vote for Hillary, I'll take you at your word but why don't you show some balance and tell us your thoughts on Hillary. Maybe you're a never Trumper, I don't know but you really have an obsession with Trump even when he is pushing for the right things. Funny thing is if Hillary said exactly the same things, the sheep on the left would say the ideas are wonderful. It really is a sad state of affairs in the good ole US of A.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:

That's silly Rewcox, the point I made was that only Trump is pushing for the constitution the way the founders intended it. See, I can show you all of the corruption of Hillary but all you want to do is bury Trump. You said you didn't actually say you'd vote for Hillary, I'll take you at your word but why don't you show some balance and tell us your thoughts on Hillary. Maybe you're a never Trumper, I don't know but you really have an obsession with Trump even when he is pushing for the right things. Funny thing is if Hillary said exactly the same things, the sheep on the left would say the ideas are wonderful. It really is a sad state of affairs in the good ole US of A.
At LDSFF, I'm not sure anyone supports Hillary. I think the flavor here is more Libertarian than anything. At LDSFF, the platform people seem to prefer is anti-Hillary. I leave y'all to cover that. I didn't pay attention to the primaries on either side. I did watch both conventions and the 3 debates.

I prefer to have candidates address issues and explain positions. In my opinion, Hillary has done a far better job on that. Democrats have done a far better job on addressing diversity issues, from people to same sex marriage.

Trump, on the other hand, has promoted racism and the denigration of women. Trump has said he'll bring thousands of jobs back to America, but he won't tell you how. He'll say something like, "You will really, really like it." This is how a con works.

Vote for your preference. For me, that will not be Trump. His arrogance runneth over.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

rewcox wrote:
mhewett wrote:
rewcox wrote:
mhewett wrote:

At LDSFF, I'm not sure anyone supports Hillary. I think the flavor here is more Libertarian than anything. At LDSFF, the platform people seem to prefer is anti-Hillary. I leave y'all to cover that. I didn't pay attention to the primaries on either side. I did watch both conventions and the 3 debates.

I prefer to have candidates address issues and explain positions. In my opinion, Hillary has done a far better job on that. Democrats have done a far better job on addressing diversity issues, from people to same sex marriage. Like letting men dress up and go into women's change rooms and toilets? Like dragging people into court because they did not want to be a part of a gay marriage? Like pandering to muslims?

Trump, on the other hand, has promoted racism and the denigration of women. Trump has said he'll bring thousands of jobs back to America, but he won't tell you how. He'll say something like, "You will really, really like it." This is how a con works. Well if he doesn't do it vote him out in 4 years. With Hillary you know you will get a criminal doing criminal things. Check the project veritas videos. She's as bad as Hitler

Vote for your preference. For me, that will not be Trump. His arrogance runneth over. No problem bro, just remember, you get (collectively) what you vote for so vote for Hillary if you want a criminal operation to run your government and go into WW3 which is what she is threatening. If you are middle class, get ready to pay more tax, if you are religious, get ready for the government persecution to get worse