Non-member who understands secret combinations

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Non-member who understands secret combinations

Post by Silver »

I wish Brandon Smith would gain a testimony of The Book of Mormon. He gets Ether 8 better than many Latter Day Saints.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3039 ... uclear-war" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please read the whole article.

Here's a snippet from the article:
"As I have examined in the past, the division between East and West far better serves the elites in their effort to slowly but surely unseat the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency and replace it with the SDR basket — the next major step towards a single global currency system and a single global monetary authority.

Let’s be clear, the globalists are NOT pro-dollar or pro-America. They never have been. In fact the Federal Reserve has been destroying the dollar’s purchasing power since the central bank’s inception. And, by asserting the dollar as the world reserve currency, the Fed has actually placed America in a position of severe financial weakness rather than strength. Our dependency on the dollar’s world reserve status to sustain our living standards is so complete that the loss of that status will indeed crush our country. Our system cannot function without reserve status."

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Non-member who understands secret combinations

Post by mes5464 »

I am not saying that Brandon Smith is wrong. Nor am I saying that he is right. I am sure that there will be a nuclear war, and that because the scriptures tell us so.

With that said, I think he is very insightful and has a fantastic grasp on the current state of things. A lot of his assessments are spot on, but I think his conclusion is in error. I personally believe that everything he says will happen, will happen. I also believe that everything he says will NOT happen, will also happen.

A very good article. Thanks for sharing it.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There are a number of non-LDS investigative journalists and others who have written quite a bit about what we call secret combinations. Dr.Dennis Cuddy. James Perloff, William Jasper, John McManus, G. Edward Griffin, and others I cannot think of at the moment. Others now deceased include Dan Smoot, Gary Allen, Carroll Quigley, and Pat Robertson. Other prominent persons have made significant statements that certainly deserve attention, including former Congressmen Ron Paul, Larry McDonald, John Rarick, and Barry Goldwater, former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, Norman Dodd, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Rear Admiral Chester Ward, USN, Curtiss Dall, and Major George Racey Jordan. There have been others that I cannot think of just now.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Allow me to add my dad to the list of non-LDS guys who understood. He respected Ezra Taft Benson long before our family converted. As a kid I worked with my dad in his small plumbing business. He and I, starting at 9 years old, were the only employees until my younger brother grew up some. As we rode to jobs and back he would tell me about the elite bankers who were controlling the money and the governments around the world. He had not read The Book of Mormon or even Ether 8 yet. Dear old dad is now 85 and fading fast. He wanted to be young and healthy when the banksters made their final move to take over.

Quick story: Months before Nixon was elected president in 1968, my dad was at a shooting range. Someone mentioned gun control and another quoted the classic line: They'll take away my gun when they pry my cold, dead fingers from around it. My dad remarked, "You don't really mean that." The other guy got all huffy and puffy and assured my dad and all the others that he did mean it. To which my dad calmly responded, "Think about what that means. It means that the other guy will be going home to his home and family that night, but you won't. It means that you'll be dead. You should instead ensure that the other guy is the one not going home." Then somebody mentioned Nixon and what he might do about guns. (Remember this was 1968. The Gun Control Act of 1968 was passed in October of that year, right before the election. The debate in Congress over the Act was in the news.) My dad simply said that Nixon was not who he portrayed himself to be and was no better than the Democratic candidate.

Well, there was a mole in that group of men talking out at the range that day because just a few days later the FBI tapped our home phone. Knowing full well where my dad lived, they called my grandmother and threatened her. "Tell us where your baby boy is. We need to talk to your baby boy." Of course this angered my dad and so he picked up the receiver, got a dial tone as always, but he said forcefully that he wanted to talk to someone in charge of his case. The FBI called him back in a few minutes. They set up a meeting where the FBI told my dad to shut his mouth, and that he did not have 1st Amendment rights to speak the things he said at the shooting range. Ha! It's nice to know that our valiant FBI have been tools of the rich for at least 50 years.

Now I'll ask all you fans of Trump. Do you think The Hair will really dial back all the government intrusion to pre-11Sept2001 levels? How about to 1968 levels? It is a stark FANTASY to think the massive 1984-esque oppression is going to go away because a rich boy from NYC gets into the Oval Office. Time to get ready to fight.