Evan McMullin

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Re: Evan McMullin

Post by OCDMOM »

I really like everyone's comments. Thank You. Very informative. I thought about voting for McMullin, but have changed my mind. I think it would be awful if Hillary wins Utah. The national news is now claiming she is.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

IMHO, our only real choice...

http://www.constitutionparty.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

usa
Hi, I'm new.

Post by usa »

I like the idea of Evan McMullin in the mix, because whether he wins or loses (most likely loses), his candidacy give us a real chance to reform the election system. There's a movement underway to deny victory to all candidates, and all it takes is 1% of the vote: www.VoteZero.org

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It's simple.

There is no "movement" anywhere anyhow, other than EM pulls votes from Trump to help Hillary win.

Sure, the best candidate is NOT on the ticket. I think we can all agree we are familiar with a few people who would do much better than DT or HC.

Trump is more libertarian than Johnson, and what I like even better than that: Trump is open to ideas and CHANGE (Hey, remember that?!?)

Castle sounds great.

I can vote for "my conscience", "in protest", to "prove my righteousness", "for the best man", for someone who's not [that] evil", etc.

It seems easy to me:
If you want Trump, vote for Trump.
If you want Clinton, vote for Clinton, McMullin, etc.

It would be nice if SO many people voted for Trump that Clinton has a much harder time "winning"...

Please, Utah, not the kingmen!!