UFOs and Alien Coverups

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: UFOs and Alien Coverups

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

LOL. That movie scared me as a kid. I hid under my seat in the theater.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

So, P2bP, what do you think of this possibility? Looks like Missouri is the place...

http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Pigs-to-be- ... 4467215.jp
The scientists are introducing human genes into the animals to reduce the chances of the organs being rejected by patients' bodies.

It was reported yesterday that the work would be done in Missouri, in the United States, because of difficulties with funding and regulations in Britain.

"Our US friends will benefit from our technology and yet another British innovation will be jeopardised," Lord Winston said.
What next - trans-human flying pigs in a saucer?

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

shadow wrote:I once watched a documentary about a boy named Elliot who helped an alien escape from the government and return home with his fellow alien botanists. I've been addicted to recess pieces ever since.

I know of some aliens that were ambushed by the government today in Chandler, AZ. I think I heard some of their fellow aliens are botanists too! They sell their products in hopes their customers become addicted.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

buffalo_girl wrote:So, P2bP, what do you think of this possibility? Looks like Missouri is the place...

http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Pigs-to-be- ... 4467215.jp
The scientists are introducing human genes into the animals to reduce the chances of the organs being rejected by patients' bodies.

It was reported yesterday that the work would be done in Missouri, in the United States, because of difficulties with funding and regulations in Britain.

"Our US friends will benefit from our technology and yet another British innovation will be jeopardised," Lord Winston said.
What next - trans-human flying pigs in a saucer?

Why in the world is Missouri the battleground for so many things?! *ugh*

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Mmmm reese's pieces... those are one of those things that are sooo good once every five years... along with twinkies until the stomachache reminds you why you won't have them again for another five.

I never did quite get into the E.T. thing, but since I saw Goonies I LOST my appetite for Baby Ruths and I've been looking for boobie traps and shipwrecks everywhere. Goonies didn't get the credit it deserved, it was much better than E.T. along with whatever that movie was where the kid stole an F16 to resuce his dad...

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

buffalo_girl wrote:I'll post this once more since Barney Clark seems to be on board again.

The 'alien' threat may be more of a reality than we know.

Werner Von Braun spoke of a hoax 'alien threat' being used to frighten the population of the Earth into submission to a 'world' government. (Think back to the 1950's movie, "The Day the Earth Stood Still".)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... p__Aliens/
The pioneer rocket scientist laying on his death bed confided in Dr. Carol Rosin his fears about the weaponization of space. He identified the scare tactics that would convince the public to accept that space-based weapons need to be built.

He made this prediction in the early 70's what these artificial threats would consist of:

1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country "Crazies" / Axis of Evil / Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)

[I strongly advise you to visit Dr. Greer's web site at http://www.disclosureproject.org .
The information there is mind-boggling, Wes Penre]
Since Wall St. & the other power brokers bankroll technologies shared by every side of conflicts generated by agents of their 'secret combinations' it should not be a surprise to find out that Nazi Germany was developing 'flying saucers' in the late 1930's.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_a ... /index.htm

Our foreign 'enemies' have served as funded laboratories in the research and development of methods and technologies to bring about the nwo agenda.

It would be well to take this subject seriously. I do not believe in 'alien invasion'. I do believe that there is the intent and the knowledge to create global mayhem in a multiplicity of forms.

Read Report From Iron Mountain written in the early 1960's for another reference to 'alien invasion' as the means to fulfill the goal.
Yes, I watched Independence Day and think it was more government propaganda than genuine science fiction. I mean, the US President "declares independence" from the defeated aliens (which are barely shown outside of their crafts - adding to the boogeyman factor) and then gains power after the US leads the victory.

The chauvinistic moral of the story is "The great governments of mortal earthly men are better than whatever's 'out there'. How much more so would rebellions and revolts of earthlings who wish to fight us". Pretty much the same as "Who can make war against the great Beast" in the book of Revelation.

Of course real aliens of sufficient advancement could easily take out this planet if that's what they wanted, and God either allowed or backed the takeover. Humans are still fairly primitive technologically.

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

jbalm wrote:
Hey JB I'm in the dark here. I don't watch shows like South Park out of respect for the Brethrens council on avoiding inappropriate entertainment. :P What is the wisdom of the Joozians?
The Joozians control all TV shows in the universe. They set up Earth as a reality show. They placed different species and races here (apparently unlike the rest of the planets, which are occupied by only a single species or race) just to watch the fun from all the conflicts. Apparently, we make good television.

Oh, and I haven't heard the Brethren say anything specific about South Park. In fact, South Park is a very anti-Communist program, and the Brethren have commanded us to eschew communism. So if you aren't watching South Park, you are a commie sympathizer and aren't following "The Plan."

So there.
Actually the Simpsons had a similar idea, but I don't know which came first. If anything, I think the Devil often makes light of people's efforts to explore the unknown. So talk about conspiracies, I think saying Earth is run as a "reality show by a galactic TV network", "A Matrix ruled by heartless machines" or "virtual reality video game made by a software company, like a MMORPG" are all attempts to lessen reality to a joke or a game, and make people feel ridiculed for exploring such topics.

So yeah, it goes both ways. To those hell bent on believing in the beyond, they use it for fear, and for others they hide it through humor and ridicule.

For those who are wary of phonies, and take everything with a bit of skepticism and critical thinking, it's actually interesting to explore. Especially when it matches up with things spoken of in scripture.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

How absolutely stunning! Here I mention that ancient movie The Day The World Stood Still, and voila! there it is - a remake. A propaganda upgrade.

http://www.thedaytheearthstoodstillmovie.com/

I can never remember the thing you need to say to keep Gork from nuking the planet. Maybe they will make it easier this time.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

ROB GIBBSEN wrote:
shadow wrote:I once watched a documentary about a boy named Elliot who helped an alien escape from the government and return home with his fellow alien botanists. I've been addicted to recess pieces ever since.

I know of some aliens that were ambushed by the government today in Chandler, AZ. I think I heard some of their fellow aliens are botanists too! They sell their products in hopes their customers become addicted.

:lol:

I saw the news reports the family members were worried and upset that their loved one were deported. I was thinking "what do expect to happen if you break the law". I think Mexico (as does the US) needs a physical revolution to coruption needs to cease for the people to prosper.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Nanu nanu all! I hail from Ork. Oh shazbot, I just gave away my identity :mrgreen:

gruden
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden »

OK, I'm gonna open up a little on this topic.

We have met the aliens, and the aliens are us.

For a number of years UFOs and aliens were a mild curiosity to me. What was important to me is reconciling it with the gospel. We, as Latter-Day Saints, believe that the universe is full of life that Heavenly Father planted everywhere. We are not alone.

So, if that's the case, what would others be doing here? Are there strange-looking, sexless gray people with almond eyes visiting us? To what purpose?

So I prayed about it. At various times. Then one day the spirit visited me with some light and intelligence in a small burst. Shortly after I received the answer, I came across a book called "The Hunt for Zero-Point Gravity". I was happy and relieved to get a confirmation, as well as many background details.

http://www.amazon.com/Hunt-Zero-Point-C ... 099&sr=8-1

This is an exhaustively research book by a journalist for Jane's Defense Weekly, a British defense industry periodical. He makes no claims or speculation, just goes out and researches how the US. after WW2, made the biggest technology grab in history, completely dismantling Germany's military research industry (kinda like how the Grinch stole Christmas - they took everything the Russians didn't get). He lets us draw our own conclusions, but it's quite plain the Nazis were working on antigravity technology and had had some success. We took it over and went from there.

A few years later comes Roswell. Roswell was a brilliant reverse-propaganda move. They presented to us a cover-up, when in reality the cover-up was the cover-up. By making it look like they were hiding an alien crash, it diverts Americans from asking the proper question. Instead of asking "What is our military doing with UFO technology?" we ask "Is our government hiding the visitation of little green men?" We are brilliantly misled (Lucifer must have been proud.)

The point is important, because conventionally minded people find the whole thing ridiculous and push aside the whole question. Other more open-minded people get into outlandish alien invasion speculation and conspiracy. Both sides find ample proof for their conclusions and remain forever at loggerheads. Both often lead away from the simple truth. The question remaining is what they plan with it.

There are no aliens invading. The Nazis stole some of Tesla's and Schaumburger's ideas, combined it with other occultic science, and worked feverishly on super weapons they hoped with snatch victory from defeat. Himmler was the founding father of the Black program concept - programs completely separated by a Chinese wall from more conventional military R&D programs and operate well outside of normal oversight. Even Hitler didn't know most of the time what they were working on. The black program concept was perfected here in the United States. People say the United States couldn't engage in conspiracies because the government is so incompetent that the truth always gets out. From conventional programs, yes. The Black program is a different world that is very carefully guarded by many layers of deceptions, disinformation and people corrupted to the point beyond comprehension with no qualms of killing or destroying anyone.

Don't take my word for it. Read this book. Pray about it. In "Old Testament Studies" by Hugh Nibley he points to apocrypha stating that Heavenly Father purposely separated wicked worlds from each other to prevent them from combining against him (eg. the Tower of Babel). They simply aren't permitted to interfere in our affairs (and we in their's). I suspect most planets' inhabitants would be revulsed by what goes on here and want nothing to do with it.

There's no reason we have to be ignorant about this. Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Thank you, gruden! I have received similar confirmation of advanced technology employed by an occult faction to literally make their fondest nightmares come true.
From my page 1 post:

Since Wall St. & the other power brokers bankroll technologies shared by every side of the
conflicts generated by agents of their 'secret combinations' it should not be a surprise to find out that Nazi Germany was developing 'flying saucers' in the late 1930's.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_a ... /index.htm

Our foreign 'enemies' have served as funded laboratories in the research and development of methods and technologies to bring about the nwo agenda.

It would be well to take this subject seriously. I do not believe in 'alien invasion'. I do believe that there is the intent and the knowledge to create global mayhem in a multiplicity of forms.

Read Report From Iron Mountain written in the early 1960's for another reference to 'alien invasion' as the means to fulfill the goal.

[email protected]
captain of 10

Post by [email protected] »

Gruden, about your post . . . "Re: UFOs and Alien Coverups

Postby gruden » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:12 pm
OK, I'm gonna open up a little on this topic.

We have met the aliens, and the aliens are us."

Thank you so much as I was also praying and studying to find out about this topic, so many stories and sighting I just couldn't figure it out, how it all fit in with the plan, I kept praying and kept getting the answer, keep reading and studying and I came upon your post. I knew instantly it was an answer to my prayers - Thanks so much, I also found another book called something like, messengers or deceivers and have just ordered that one too - thanks again!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Proud 2b Peculiar wrote:When I first read that, I thought of TV.. IF we don't believe the TV then we are traitors and should be killed.. I have heard that many times.

I am sure that it will be more then that, but it crossed my mind... because that image speaks a bunch of junk.
Me too, in general. Or something similar enough to it.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Does anyone remember the X-Files MOVIE? In the international UFO conference scene...Agent Mulder has an AHA moment and worriedly postulates that maybe the governments are pushing UFO deceptions to get people scared into given more power to the governments to do something...
Of course he was mocked, shut down...then later the UFO really does emerge and his fears are dismissed...

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

[flash=]D&C 130:5-7
5 I answer, Yes. But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.

6 The angels do not reside on a planet like this earth;

7 But they reside in the presence of God, on a globe like a dsea of glass and fire, where all things for their glory are manifest, past, present, and future, and are continually before the Lord.[/flash]

These verses have been held to man that no one will be allowed to come to this planet who doesn't belong here (wasn't assigned by God to either live here or minister to here (angels)).

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

I believe that the governments are using secret black budget technology (doesn't matter whether the public sees them or not - they get passed off as UFO"s and keep buzz/fear going. Some may find it's way into advanced weaponry (stealth planes) - most will be too exotic to describe as anything but from outer space. My nephew was in Texas 3 years ago and saw air force test planes that could fly straight up or backwards...really wild maneuvers...none of which operational planes can do as yet...

I believe that the accounts of alien abductions are either a) the kidnapped person is drunk (who will admit that?), or more likely b)that the government has kidnapped them to perform experiments or create paranoia...and the victims have been drugged/hypnotized/brainwashed to give the account of aliens, or c) the aliens are in fact manifestations of the 1/3 of angels/spirits who followed Lucifer, and since they are very satanic, they ware twisted and contorting with their gnashing of teeth, etc...this darkness and evil is what people end up remembering - put can't express it accurately, so they become "lizard men", greens/greys...

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

D&C 130:5 But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.

This rules out ET's for me. UFO's are either demonic manifestations or suppressed technology or both. There has been a lot of information on Magnetoplasmadynamics used in advanced propulsion systems.

Apply a high-frequency electric field to the metal skin of a saucer-shaped craft. The air around the craft will become an ionized plasma. Then create a Bose-Einstein Condensate inside the craft which become a magnetic frictionless superfluid that can be rotated at incedible speeds. This kind of craft moves by making the plasma around the craft move one way within a magnetic field and the craft in the opposite direction without needing to carry its own propellant. The ionized plasma reduces friction with the air to near zero allowing incedible accelations and speeds. The circulating Bose-Einstin Condensate actually bends space-time making it possible for passengers in the craft to withstand the incredible accelarations. The craft is moving much faster in the observers time-frame than the passengers time-frame.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Besides the "only earth" verses, there is the quote by JFS about the earth and our dominion (see the JFS and the Moon thread); I assume it applies to other worlds, too.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Moses 1:29-30, 35
29 And he beheld many lands; and each land was called earth, and there were inhabitants on the face thereof.

30 And it came to pass that Moses called upon God, saying: Tell me, I pray thee, why these things are so, and by what thou madest them?

35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.
It stands to reason that if God would tell Moses only about THIS Earth - the planet on which Moses stood - that God would be consistent and not tell His children on other worlds about THIS earth, or any other.

As is, doctrinally the only other planet(s) that we know of (not by name or location - aside from Kolob) is the planet to which Enoch's City and people were taken, and to which Melchezidek and his people later were joined. As for Moses, Elijah, Ether(?)(Ether 15:34), Alma jr.(Alma 45:18-19), and Nephi, son of Helaman(?) (3 Nephi 1:3) - they may have been taken to join Enoch's people, or else assigned to wander this earth and bless people similar to John the Beloved and the Three Nephites' missions.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

[email protected] wrote:I also found another book called something like, messengers or deceivers and have just ordered that one too - thanks again!
Do you mean Aliens & UFO's: Messengers or Deceivers? by James L. Thompson? http://www.amazon.com/Aliens-UFOs-Messe ... 708&sr=1-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Few books have given me the willies like that one did, and my entire perception of the subject was forever changed. Davedan said, "UFO's are either demonic manifestations or suppressed technology or both." I agree completely - they are both, IMHO.

[email protected]
captain of 10

Yes - me too - totally blew me away, makes me more aware of Satans influence and scope - it's not just bad feelings and evil spirits hanging around - if you look into people experiences it is mind blowing - to realize his power and what he is accomplishing with the Aliens thing - makes me wonder what his goal is in doing all this.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

[email protected] wrote:Yes - me too - totally blew me away, makes me more aware of Satans influence and scope - it's not just bad feelings and evil spirits hanging around - if you look into people experiences it is mind blowing - to realize his power and what he is accomplishing with the Aliens thing - makes me wonder what his goal is in doing all this.

1) to destroy any faith in God & Christ
2) present an alternative to God
3) run up to the Anti-Christ posing at God
4) cause people to lose hope
5) get more power to the governments in response to this scare, increased tyranny

[email protected]
captain of 10

Yep - it will be bizarre to watch. The really freaky part for me is, what does an evil spirit want most - a body

Knights Templar
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Knights Templar »

following the topic