Evil ISLAM. Isil, IS, Isis, Daesh.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Evil ISLAM. Isil, IS, Isis, Daesh.

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: June 12th, 2017, 11:36 pm In this instance, not I. Sharia law is of the Devil. What would Brigham Young say ?
Silver wrote: June 12th, 2017, 8:45 pm
Elizabeth wrote: June 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm Yes I do know, and it is a major matter of deep disappointment to me.
Who do you think needs to repent then, you or the General Authorities?
Here's what Brigham Young actually said about your stance towards the living prophets of God:
“When he concluded, Brother Joseph turned to Brother Brigham Young and said, ‘Brother Brigham I want you to go to the podium and tell us your views with regard to the living oracles and the written word of God.’ Brother Brigham took the stand, and he took the Bible, and laid it down; he took the Book of Mormon, and laid it down; and he took the Book of Doctrine and Covenants, and laid it down before him, and he said: ‘There is the written word of God to us, concerning the work of God from the beginning of the world, almost, to our day. And now,’ said he, ‘when compared with the living oracles those books are nothing to me; those books do not convey the word of God direct to us now, as do the words of a Prophet or a man bearing the Holy Priesthood in our day and generation. I would rather have the living oracles than all the writing in the books.’ That was the course he pursued. When he was through, Brother Joseph said to the congregation; ‘Brother Brigham has told you the word of the Lord, and he has told you the truth.’” (Conference Report, October 1897, pp. 18–19.)

And here's what Ezra Taft Benson said about dead prophets (like Brigham Young, upon whom you seem to be relying for support of your hatred of over a billion of God's children):
"Third: The living prophet is more important to us than a dead prophet.

God’s revelation to Adam did not instruct Noah how to build the Ark. Noah needed his own revelation. Therefore the most important prophet so far as you and I are concerned is the one living in our day and age to whom the Lord is currently revealing His will for us. Therefore the most important reading we can do is any of the words of the prophet contained each month in our Church Magazines. Our instructions about what we should do for each six months are found in the General Conference addresses which are printed in the Church magazine.

Beware of those who would set up the dead prophets against the living prophets, for the living prophets always take precedence."

All the quoted material above is from a great talk:
https://www.lds.org/liahona/1981/06/fou ... t?lang=eng

So instead of hating so many who would probably accept the truth if it weren't shoved down their throats on the tip of a Tomahawk missile, I invite you to visit the "I Was A Stranger" website and see how you may serve some of God's children in your area. I bet your heart will be softened and your spirit will soar as you make an effort to show Christ-like love to the "Samarians" of our day.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Wonderful talk here: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... r?lang=eng

APRIL 2016 | “I Was a Stranger”
By Linda K. Burton
Relief Society General President

The question for all to consider is: What if it were me who was the refugee?

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 5:07 am
Elizabeth wrote: June 12th, 2017, 11:36 pm In this instance, not I. Sharia law is of the Devil. What would Brigham Young say ?
Elizabeth wrote: June 12th, 2017, 4:01 pm Yes I do know, and it is a major matter of deep disappointment to me.
Elizabeth,
Are you really going to go on record here and claim that the Apostles and Prophets need to repent, not you?
Are you going to go on record and say the God is wrong and the Apostles are right?
10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore, whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth.
Since God has declared there are 2 churches only and ISLAM is anti-christ, who do you think they serve, Christ or Satan?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 10:20 am
Elizabeth,
Are you really going to go on record here and claim that the Apostles and Prophets need to repent, not you?
Are you going to go on record and say the God is wrong and the Apostles are right?
10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore, whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth.
Since God has declared there are 2 churches only and ISLAM is anti-christ, who do you think they serve, Christ or Satan?
Nice try at baiting me. The premise of your question is wrong. Think about that and get back to me when you figure it out.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 10:46 am
Elizabeth,
Nice try at baiting me. The premise of your question is wrong. Think about that and get back to me when you figure it out.
Dodge the question if you like, but the scriptures are clear and they are not on the side of the church leaders on this issue, especially concerning America.
ether 2 wrote: 9 And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.

10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.
Does that sound like God wants satan worshiping muslims here? Do they serve Jesus Christ?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:09 am

Elizabeth,
Dodge the question if you like, but the scriptures are clear and they are not on the side of the church leaders on this issue, especially concerning America.
ether 2 wrote: 9 And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.

10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

11 And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.
Does that sound like God wants satan worshiping muslims here? Do they serve Jesus Christ?
OK, I'll play along then. Who brought the Lamanites to the Americas?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth,
If you want to deny Christ's rebuke of the lawyer as well as the message of the parable of the Good Samaritan while pronouncing doom on over 1 billion of God's children, I will get out of your way.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:19 am
Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:09 am

OK, I'll play along then. Who brought the Lamanites to the Americas?
God brought them to be a scourge to the nephites to help them remember their God, it says that too in the scriptures. Now I suppose you'll say he's telling the church to do that by supporting the muslims? If so, where is the revelation? Do the church leaders claim to have one or are they using their own opinions?

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:22 am
Elizabeth,
If you want to deny Christ's rebuke of the lawyer as well as the message of the parable of the Good Samaritan while pronouncing doom on over 1 billion of God's children, I will get out of your way.
I'm not pronouncing anything, its gods words. What part of the scripture is false then? Do you think muslims serve Christ?

EDIT: And just to be clear, if they repented and converted to Christ, I would welcome them with open arms, just like the nephites welcomed the anti-nephi-lehis. Until then though, they kept the lamanites out of their lands. That is all I want.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:24 am

Elizabeth,
I'm not pronouncing anything, its gods words. What part of the scripture is false then? Do you think muslims serve Christ?

EDIT: And just to be clear, if they repented and converted to Christ, I would welcome them with open arms, just like the nephites welcomed the anti-nephi-lehis. Until then though, they kept the lamanites out of their lands. That is all I want.
OK, then you, like Elizabeth, are in opposition to the mind and will of the Lord as revealed by the prophets and apostles of our day. Thanks for clearing that up.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:44 am

OK, then you, like Elizabeth, are in opposition to the mind and will of the Lord as revealed by the prophets and apostles of our day. Thanks for clearing that up.
That's exactly the opposite of my point. The church does not claim to have a revelation on this. Its just an opinion and its not in line with scripture. If the church ever claims to have a revelation, I will carefully and prayerfully study it. Until then, its just an opinion and one that seems clearly wrong to me. What did God think of the Israelites when they allowed pagans into their midst? How about the Nephites, did he help them keep the lamanites out of their lands? I see nothing in scripture that makes me think that we should allow these dangerous invaders into our midst and put our children and wives at risk.

On a related note, you might find it interesting to study the adam-God doctrine history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam%E2%80%93God_doctrine

it was taught by Brigham Young and others up to the early 1900s. This includes several church presidents.
In 1892, the doctrine was publicly opposed in St. George, Utah, by Edward Bunker. The First Presidency—Woodruff, George Q. Cannon, and Joseph F. Smith—traveled to St. George to address the issue. Records of the meeting state that Bunker was corrected: "Pres Woodruff and Cannon showed ... that Adam was an immortal being when he came to this earth and was made the same as all other men and Gods are made."[62] "The doctrine preached and contended for by Father Edward Bunker of Bunkerville was investigated, condemned and Father Bunker set right. Presidents Woodruff and Cannon present."[63]
Do you side with this first presidency then, Wilford Woodruff, George Q. Cannon, and Joseph F. Smith, or do you believe as Bishop Edward Bunker and the entire church today believes?

What do the scirptures say about blindly following leaders?
D&C 76 wrote: 98 And the glory of the telestial is one, even as the glory of the stars is one; for as one star differs from another star in glory, even so differs one from another in glory in the telestial world;

99 For these are they who are of Paul, and of Apollos, and of Cephas.

100 These are they who say they are some of one and some of another—some of Christ and some of John, and some of Moses, and some of Elias, and some of Esaias, and some of Isaiah, and some of Enoch;
Those who mix the philosphies of men with the gospel, even philosophies from real prophets, go to the telestial kingdom. We must be 100% with Christ and him alone. Blindly following leaders when no revelation has been given is wrong.

Joseph Fielding Smith wrote: “It makes no difference what is written or what anyone has said, if what has been said is in conflict with what the Lord has revealed, we can set it aside. My words, and the teachings of any other member of the Church, high or low, if they do not square with the revelations, we need not accept them. Let us have this matter clear. We have accepted the four standard works as the measuring yardsticks, or balances, by which we measure every man’s doctrine” (Doctrines of Salvation,3:203).
Using one or both of the following statements from Elder Harold B. Lee, then a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, discuss why the scriptures are called the standard works:
How do we measure whether or not one’s teachings are true or false? If anyone teaches beyond what the scriptures teach, we may put it down as speculation except one man who has the right to bring forth any new doctrine—that is the one man who holds the keys—the prophet, seer, and revelator who presides in that high place. And no one else. If anyone presumes to bring forth what he claims to be new doctrine you may know that it is purely his own opinion and you label it as such regardless of his position in the Church. If it contradicts something that is in the scriptures, you may label it immediately that it is false. That is why we call the scriptures our four Standard Church Works. They are the standards by which we measure all doctrine and if anything is taught which is contrary to that which is in the scriptures, it is false. It is just that simple” (“Viewpoint of a Giant,” 6).

All that we teach in this Church ought to be couched in the scriptures. It ought to be found in the scriptures. We ought to choose our texts from the scriptures. If we want to measure truth, we should measure it by the four standard works, regardless of who writes it. If it is not in the standard works, we may well assume that it is speculation, man’s own personal opinion; and if it contradicts what is in the scriptures, it is not true. This is the standard by which we measure all truth” (“Using the Scriptures in Our Church Assignments,” Improvement Era, Jan. 1969, 13).
“Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.” (2 Nephi 28:31)
“You must work through the Spirit. If that leads you into conflict with the program of the Church, you follow the voice of the Spirit.” (Elder S. Dilworth Young, First Council of the Seventy, 1945; quoted here, p. 17)
“We have hitherto acted too much as machines, as to following the [Spirit*]. I will confess to my own shame that I have acted contrary to my own judgment many times. I mean hereafter not to demean myself, to not run contrary to my own judgment. …When [President Young] says that the Spirit of the Lord says thus and so, I don’t consider that all we should do is to say let it be so.” (Elder Orson Pratt, 1847, quoted here, ​cover jacket)
“President Joseph Smith read the 14th chapter of Ezekiel–said the Lord had declared by the Prophet, that the people should each one stand for himself, and depend on no man or men in that state of corruption of the Jewish church–that righteous persons could only deliver their own souls–applied it to the present state of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints–said if the people departed from the Lord, they must fall–that they were depending on the Prophet, hence were darkened in their minds, in consequence of neglecting the duties devolving upon themselves…” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 237-38).
“If we have presidents or apostles or anybody that we do not like, let us vote them out, and be free men, and cultivate and cherish in our bosoms the principles of liberty.” (John Taylor, 7 October 1872; “Discourse,” The Deseret News Weekly, volume 21, number 48)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 12:05 pm
Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 11:44 am

That's exactly the opposite of my point. The church does not claim to have a revelation on this. Its just an opinion and its not in line with scripture. If the church ever claims to have a revelation, I will carefully and prayerfully study it. Until then, its just an opinion and one that seems clearly wrong to me. What did God think of the Israelites when they allowed pagans into their midst? How about the Nephites, did he help them keep the lamanites out of their lands? I see nothing in scripture that makes me think that we should allow these dangerous invaders into our midst and put our children and wives at risk.

On a related note, you might find it interesting to study the adam-God doctrine history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam%E2%80%93God_doctrine

it was taught by Brigham Young and others up to the early 1900s. This includes several church presidents.
In 1892, the doctrine was publicly opposed in St. George, Utah, by Edward Bunker. The First Presidency—Woodruff, George Q. Cannon, and Joseph F. Smith—traveled to St. George to address the issue. Records of the meeting state that Bunker was corrected: "Pres Woodruff and Cannon showed ... that Adam was an immortal being when he came to this earth and was made the same as all other men and Gods are made."[62] "The doctrine preached and contended for by Father Edward Bunker of Bunkerville was investigated, condemned and Father Bunker set right. Presidents Woodruff and Cannon present."[63]
Do you side with this first presidency then, Wilford Woodruff, George Q. Cannon, and Joseph F. Smith, or do you believe as Bishop Edward Bunker and the entire church today believes?

What do the scirptures say about blindly following leaders?
D&C 76 wrote: 98 And the glory of the telestial is one, even as the glory of the stars is one; for as one star differs from another star in glory, even so differs one from another in glory in the telestial world;

99 For these are they who are of Paul, and of Apollos, and of Cephas.

100 These are they who say they are some of one and some of another—some of Christ and some of John, and some of Moses, and some of Elias, and some of Esaias, and some of Isaiah, and some of Enoch;
Those who mix the philosphies of men with the gospel, even philosophies from real prophets, go to the telestial kingdom. We must be 100% with Christ and him alone. Blindly following leaders when no revelation has been given is wrong.

Joseph Fielding Smith wrote: “It makes no difference what is written or what anyone has said, if what has been said is in conflict with what the Lord has revealed, we can set it aside. My words, and the teachings of any other member of the Church, high or low, if they do not square with the revelations, we need not accept them. Let us have this matter clear. We have accepted the four standard works as the measuring yardsticks, or balances, by which we measure every man’s doctrine” (Doctrines of Salvation,3:203).
Using one or both of the following statements from Elder Harold B. Lee, then a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, discuss why the scriptures are called the standard works:
How do we measure whether or not one’s teachings are true or false? If anyone teaches beyond what the scriptures teach, we may put it down as speculation except one man who has the right to bring forth any new doctrine—that is the one man who holds the keys—the prophet, seer, and revelator who presides in that high place. And no one else. If anyone presumes to bring forth what he claims to be new doctrine you may know that it is purely his own opinion and you label it as such regardless of his position in the Church. If it contradicts something that is in the scriptures, you may label it immediately that it is false. That is why we call the scriptures our four Standard Church Works. They are the standards by which we measure all doctrine and if anything is taught which is contrary to that which is in the scriptures, it is false. It is just that simple” (“Viewpoint of a Giant,” 6).

All that we teach in this Church ought to be couched in the scriptures. It ought to be found in the scriptures. We ought to choose our texts from the scriptures. If we want to measure truth, we should measure it by the four standard works, regardless of who writes it. If it is not in the standard works, we may well assume that it is speculation, man’s own personal opinion; and if it contradicts what is in the scriptures, it is not true. This is the standard by which we measure all truth” (“Using the Scriptures in Our Church Assignments,” Improvement Era, Jan. 1969, 13).
If you're waiting for a "Thus saith the Lord" every time the church does something, then you'll be disappointed. We have a prophet. He is inspired. For me, that's enough.

The scriptures are great. I read them every day. However, a living prophets beats scriptures every time.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

For good or bad, they're coming.

2 Nephi 1:6
Wherefore, I, Lehi, prophesy according to the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord.

Unless somebody can tell me where a living prophet has rescinded that verse of scripture.

And since they're coming, we had better apply the Lord's teachings in the parable of the Good Samaritan, which has also never been rescinded.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth,

That's a mighty big "if," especially if you're not going to make any effort towards their conversion as taught to us in General Conference and here:
https://www.lds.org/refugees

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 12:48 pm For good or bad, they're coming.

Wherefore, I, Lehi, prophesy according to the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord.

Unless somebody can tell me where a living prophet has rescinded that verse of scripture.

And since they're coming, we had better apply the Lord's teachings in the parable of the Good Samaritan, which has also never been rescinded.
Sure, in the sense that everything in this world is controlled by God, but that doesn't mean that is what he wants for us or that its the best option. Keep reading that chapter.
7 Wherefore, this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever.

8 And behold, it is wisdom that this land should be kept as yet from the knowledge of other nations; for behold, many nations would overrun the land, that there would be no place for an inheritance.

9 Wherefore, I, Lehi, have obtained a promise, that inasmuch as those whom the Lord God shall bring out of the land of Jerusalem shall keep his commandments, they shall prosper upon the face of this land; and they shall be kept from all other nations, that they may possess this land unto themselves. And if it so be that they shall keep his commandments they shall be blessed upon the face of this land, and there shall be none to molest them, nor to take away the land of their inheritance; and they shall dwell safely forever.

10 But behold, when the time cometh that they shall dwindle in unbelief, after they have received so great blessings from the hand of the Lord—having a knowledge of the creation of the earth, and all men, knowing the great and marvelous works of the Lord from the creation of the world; having power given them to do all things by faith; having all the commandments from the beginning, and having been brought by his infinite goodness into this precious land of promise—behold, I say, if the day shall come that they will reject the Holy One of Israel, the true Messiah, their Redeemer and their God, behold, the judgments of him that is just shall rest upon them.

11 Yea, he will bring other nations unto them, and he will give unto them power, and he will take away from them the lands of their possessions, and he will cause them to be scattered and smitten.

12 Yea, as one generation passeth to another there shall be bloodsheds, and great visitations among them; wherefore, my sons, I would that ye would remember; yea, I would that ye would hearken unto my words.
The nephites were destroyed by the lamanites when they became wicked, the lamanites were scattered and smitten by the gentiles. Now its the gentiles' turn because they too have chosen wickedness. So they are coming yes, but as a result of wickedness. Its not the path that is best, its just the consequence of wickedness. So too is the cleansing of america coming by God's hand. It'll all be because this nation has fallen into sin. Muslims may come and be part of that punishment for a time, but they will either have to sincerely convert or they will be swept aside with the rest of the wicked. In the mean time, I see no reason to coddle and enable them in their wickedness, but as I said, I would support and help any who chose to leave islam and convert to Christ. Without conversion though, we are simply aiding and abetting their crimes and wickedness.

It doesn't change what I first posted, God's desire for this land is that the people here serve Christ and only him. We should be working towards that. Giving Muslims millions will only encourage them and make them comfortable in their wickedness. If we're going to try to help any refugees, it should be the Christians being slaughtered by muslims in the middle east.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 13th, 2017, 1:44 pm
Silver wrote: June 13th, 2017, 12:48 pm For good or bad, they're coming.

Sure, in the sense that everything in this world is controlled by God, but that doesn't mean that is what he wants for us or that its the best option. Keep reading that chapter.
7 Wherefore, this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever.

8 And behold, it is wisdom that this land should be kept as yet from the knowledge of other nations; for behold, many nations would overrun the land, that there would be no place for an inheritance.

9 Wherefore, I, Lehi, have obtained a promise, that inasmuch as those whom the Lord God shall bring out of the land of Jerusalem shall keep his commandments, they shall prosper upon the face of this land; and they shall be kept from all other nations, that they may possess this land unto themselves. And if it so be that they shall keep his commandments they shall be blessed upon the face of this land, and there shall be none to molest them, nor to take away the land of their inheritance; and they shall dwell safely forever.

10 But behold, when the time cometh that they shall dwindle in unbelief, after they have received so great blessings from the hand of the Lord—having a knowledge of the creation of the earth, and all men, knowing the great and marvelous works of the Lord from the creation of the world; having power given them to do all things by faith; having all the commandments from the beginning, and having been brought by his infinite goodness into this precious land of promise—behold, I say, if the day shall come that they will reject the Holy One of Israel, the true Messiah, their Redeemer and their God, behold, the judgments of him that is just shall rest upon them.

11 Yea, he will bring other nations unto them, and he will give unto them power, and he will take away from them the lands of their possessions, and he will cause them to be scattered and smitten.

12 Yea, as one generation passeth to another there shall be bloodsheds, and great visitations among them; wherefore, my sons, I would that ye would remember; yea, I would that ye would hearken unto my words.
The nephites were destroyed by the lamanites when they became wicked, the lamanites were scattered and smitten by the gentiles. Now its the gentiles' turn because they too have chosen wickedness. So they are coming yes, but as a result of wickedness. Its not the path that is best, its just the consequence of wickedness. So too is the cleansing of america coming by God's hand. It'll all be because this nation has fallen into sin. Muslims may come and be part of that punishment for a time, but they will either have to sincerely convert or they will be swept aside with the rest of the wicked. In the mean time, I see no reason to coddle and enable them in their wickedness, but as I said, I would support and help any who chose to leave islam and convert to Christ. Without conversion though, we are simply aiding and abetting their crimes and wickedness.

It doesn't change what I first posted, God's desire for this land is that the people here serve Christ and only him. We should be working towards that. Giving Muslims millions will only encourage them and make them comfortable in their wickedness. If we're going to try to help any refugees, it should be the Christians being slaughtered by muslims in the middle east.
I finally get where you're coming from. Thanks.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

So back on topic... persecution and murder of Christians is rising.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Muslim Brotherhood in the USA.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Matthew 5:
43 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If Islam is not the religion of peace then what is Mormonism if all its adherents do is lump over a billion people into a bucket and call them all evil? And what is Christianity if it has bombed Islamic-majority countries and overthrown their governments?

Matthew 5:
43 ¶ Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Silver wrote: June 14th, 2017, 7:16 am
If Islam is not the religion of peace then what is Mormonism if all its adherents do is lump over a billion people into a bucket and call them all evil? And what is Christianity if it has bombed Islamic-majority countries and overthrown their governments?

Matthew 5:

Christianity hasn't attacked anyone. IT DOES NOT TEACH THAT. ISLAM DOES. When so called Christians attack, they are generally going against Christ's teachings unless he has said specifically that they should of course. For muslims though, they have all kinds of justification to attack, not only from scripture but also from the example of their founder. Good Christians are peaceful, good muslims are not. That should be abundantly clear by how they treat others. You keep insisting that the reasons they attack is because our nation is dropping bombs on them. IF that were the only reason they were violent, then why are they killing coptic christians who are completely unarmed and have killed no one? Why are they killing their fellow muslims from different sects? Why do they enslave, rape, and maim their women? Who started the war between ISLAM and Christianity?

Look at how the nephites treated the lamanites. They did not let them freely enter their lands did they? Even the times when they had a powerful prophet god never told them to let the murderous lamanites into their lands. We can pray for them and help them in their lands, send missionaries, try and teach them better ways, etc. In no way does that mean we have to let them in to destroy and corrupt our families.

Christians don't claim to be perfect, but they have a perfect example to look towards and strive for. Islam on the other hand, has muhammad, their "perfect man". There's a billboard going around right now showing just a few of his great achievements.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rensai wrote: June 14th, 2017, 11:00 am
Silver wrote: June 14th, 2017, 7:16 am

Matthew 5:

Christianity hasn't attacked anyone. IT DOES NOT TEACH THAT. ISLAM DOES. When so called Christians attack, they are generally going against Christ's teachings unless he has said specifically that they should of course. For muslims though, they have all kinds of justification to attack, not only from scripture but also from the example of their founder. Good Christians are peaceful, good muslims are not. That should be abundantly clear by how they treat others. You keep insisting that the reasons they attack is because our nation is dropping bombs on them. IF that were the only reason they were violent, then why are they killing coptic christians who are completely unarmed and have killed no one? Why are they killing their fellow muslims from different sects? Why do they enslave, rape, and maim their women? Who started the war between ISLAM and Christianity?

Look at how the nephites treated the lamanites. They did not let them freely enter their lands did they? Even the times when they had a powerful prophet god never told them to let the murderous lamanites into their lands. We can pray for them and help them in their lands, send missionaries, try and teach them better ways, etc. In no way does that mean we have to let them in to destroy and corrupt our families.

Christians don't claim to be perfect, but they have a perfect example to look towards and strive for. Islam on the other hand, has muhammad, their "perfect man". There's a billboard going around right now showing just a few of his great achievements.
Lots of questions and you probably won't accept my answers anyway, but I'll answer just one with another question.
You asked: Why are they killing coptic christians who are completely unarmed and have killed no one?
Response: If the majority Muslims have been killing Coptic Christians since they gained their majority status hundreds of years ago, why are there still any Christians left to kill?

Perhaps not all Muslims are extremists and killing any Christians. Not all are radicalized by US/CIA-funding or Saudi/Wahhabi elements. Perhaps just like not everybody in Chicago is a murdering gang member, not every Muslim is bad. I pray for the vast majority of them to be able to escape Christian bombs and to live in peace.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.wnd.com/2003/08/20098/

"A refugee from the Muslim Middle East thinks he has discovered Islam’s 20-point plan for conquering the United States by 2020 – a plan revealed in the latest issue of Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.
Anis Shorrosh, author of ”Islam Revealed” and ”The True Furqan,” is a Christian Arab-American who emigrated from Arab-controlled Jerusalem in January 1967.
”The following is my analysis of Islamic invasion of America, the agenda of Islamists and visible methods to take over America by the year 2020,” Shorrosh says. ”Will Americans continue to sleep through this invasion as they did when we were attacked on 9/11?”

1. Terminate America’s freedom of speech by replacing it with
statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only. What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ”Abed.”

3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith.

4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office to bring about favorable legislation toward Islam and support potential sympathisers by block voting.

5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the Internet as possible by buying the related corporations or a controlling stock.

6. Yield to the fear of the imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – black gold. America’s economy depends on oil and 41 percent of it comes from the Middle East.

7. Yell ”foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran” anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.

8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions and get membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. (Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?) Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way.

9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:

Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961).
Use no birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later.
Muslim men must marry American women and Islamize them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one can’t legally marry four at one time. This is a legal solution in America.
Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2,000 released inmates have joined al-Qaida worldwide). Only a few ”sleeper cells” have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil.

10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1,500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians and democracy. There are currently 300 exclusively Muslim schools in the U.S. which teach loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution. In January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Washington mailed 4,500 packets of the Quran and videos promoting Islam to America’s high schools – free of charge. Saudi Arabia would not allow the U.S. to reciprocate.

11. Provide very sizeable monetary Muslim grants to colleges and universities in America to establish ”Centers for Islamic studies” with Muslim directors to promote Islam in higher-education institutions.

12. Let the entire world know through propaganda, speeches, seminars, local and national media that terrorists have hijacked Islam, when in truth, Islam hijacked the terrorists.

13. Appeal to the historically compassionate and sensitive Americans for sympathy and tolerance towards Muslims in America who are portrayed as mainly immigrants from oppressed countries.

14. Nullify America’s sense of security by manipulating the intelligence community with misinformation. Periodically terrorize Americans with reports of impending attacks on bridges, tunnels, water supplies, airports, apartment buildings and malls.

15. Form riots and demonstrations in the prison system demanding Islamic Shariah as the way of life, not America’s justice system.

16. Open numerous charities throughout the U.S., but use the funds to support Islamic terrorism with American dollars.

17. Raise interest in Islam on America’s campuses by insisting freshman take at least one course on Islam.

18. Unify the numerous Muslim lobbies in Washington, mosques, Islamic student centers, educational organizations, magazines and papers by Internet and an annual convention to coordinate plans, propagate the faith and engender news in the media.

19. Send intimidating messages and messengers to the outspoken individuals who are critical of Islam and seek to eliminate them by hook or crook.

20. Applaud Muslims as loyal citizens of the U.S. by spotlighting their voting record as the highest percentage of all minority and ethic groups in America.

Shorrosh is a member of the Oxford Society of Scholars, has traveled in 76 countries, and is a lecturer and producer of TV documentaries. ”Islam Revealed” is a bestseller now in its eighth printing. His forthcoming 10th book, from which the 20-point plan is abridged, is titled ”Islam: A Threat or a Challenge.”

http://www.wnd.com/2003/08/20098/#kE2dSaiZKT9o4ZBv.99

America is headed down a suicidal path – but it’s a subtle invasion. Get all the details in Leo Hohmann’s brand new book “Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest Through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad,” available now at the WND Superstore."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/aust ... heir-wives

"“A taxpayer funded study has made the audacious claim that Australians need to show ‘cultural sensitivity’ towards migrant men who physically abuse their wife and children….The study refers to some refugees claiming that these rights ‘contravene the cultural values, norms and mores’ of their ethnic groups…Yet the study has faced strong resistance in the shape of federal Minister for Women Michaelia Cash who has stated Australia is categorically against family violence.”

This problem may not be solved now, but it will have to be faced eventually, not just in Australia but in all non-Muslim countries: are Muslims allowed to break the law of the land in order to follow their religion, or is the law of the land paramount? Will wife-beating be legal or illegal, or legal if you’re Muslim but not if you’re not Muslims?
Such questions will determine whether or not free societies will survive.

Australians should show ‘sensitivity’ to migrants whose cultures ‘don’t value women’s and child’s rights’ claims new domestic violence study,” by Tom Flanagan, Daily Mail Australia, June 16, 2017 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A taxpayer funded study has made the audacious claim that Australians need to show ‘cultural sensitivity’ towards migrant men who physically abuse their wife and children.
The study conducted over a three year period was funded by the Australian Research Council and points out that some human rights affect migrants’ integration and ‘successful settlement in Australia’, specifically those in relation to women and children.
The study refers to some refugees claiming that these rights ‘contravene the cultural values, norms and mores’ of their ethnic groups, according to The Daily Telegraph.
Yet the study has faced strong resistance in the shape of federal Minister for Women Michaelia Cash who has stated Australia is categorically against family violence.

‘Violence against women is unacceptable in any circumstances,’ Ms Cash told The Saturday Telegraph.
The study has however called for ‘cultural sensitivity and understanding of the impact on male refugees’ who suffer a sense of separation and an overwhelming feeling of disappointment when their views are repulsed by society.
The report did point out refugees’ appreciation for the factors of Australian life such as healthcare and education that were not available to them in their home nations, yet a ‘major point of contention’ was the differing views on women’s and children’s rights.
What was most upsetting for many refugees was the strong stance Australians had when it came to domestic violence.
It will be this Australian ethos that will repel the study’s findings with many in union with Prevention of Domestic Violence Minister Pru Goward who insists wife beaters must ‘change their ways.’
A recent example of the nation’s position on the matter was its reaction towards Sydney primary school teacher Reem Allouche telling the women’s arm of hardline political group Hizb ut-Tahrir that men are permitted to hit women with sticks…. "