Evil ISLAM. Isil, IS, Isis, Daesh.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Evil ISLAM. Isil, IS, Isis, Daesh.

Post by Elizabeth »

"After many years of denial and willful ignorance, it looks as if the truth about the jihad threat is finally coming to Washington...
Doors are opening that had been locked tight for years. Policies that have caused untold harm will be discarded. Real change is coming.
It's an exciting time but you and I both know that there are no guarantees. Extreme vigilance is the only option for us.
That means here at Jihad Watch, a Freedom Center program, we must be more active than ever.
Just look at what happened yesterday – a Russian Ambassador assassinated in Ankara, Turkey and at least 12 dead in Jihadist truck attack at a Christmas market in Berlin, Germany.
The forces of the global jihad are not taking a day or even a minute off. The transition period itself shows that they are going to keep coming after us hard.
The stealth jihadists inside the United States, through their operatives at CAIR, ISNA and others, are already doubling down. The Muslim Brotherhood and their bought-and-paid-for operatives in the establishment media, on campuses, and in the government itself will not rest for a moment.
We also know that the Unholy Alliance of the Left and the global forces of Islamic supremacism will continue to try and shut down our freedom of speech. Just look at the outrageous "hate speech" conviction of my friend, Dutch politician Geert Wilders, a few weeks ago.
By wielding charges of "Islamophobia," the enemies of freedom are bent on shutting us down and preventing us from speaking the truth. If they succeed, not only will Jihad Watch and my voice be silenced, but so will the voices of many others. We will have lost our ability to fight back against this grave threat. We must not let that happen, I am planning a significant boost to our efforts at Jihad Watch next year. We will be presenting more articles and more incisive and unique analysis of the global jihad.
And through the Freedom Center, I will be publishing more pamphlets that educate citizens about the jihad threat, including an upcoming groundbreaking pamphlet on the threat to the freedom of speech.
I have a very small staff: Jihad Watch is just two superb part-time writers, Hugh Fitzgerald and Christine Williams, and me.
In order to meet the challenge of this threat, and to supply you, the reader and activist, with the information you need to make a difference in your community, I need to increase my workload and expand my writing staff in the coming year. We run on a very streamlined budget. I hope you can help us today by making a tax-deductible contribution. Please note that your donation will be earmarked specifically for the Jihad Watch program.
I am proud of being a part of the Freedom Center and of working side-by-side with David Horowitz for over ten years now. Our partnership has enabled me to focus my efforts on the critical work that our nation, and our civilization, so desperately needs to survive.
Together we have made huge strides in educating policy officials, media and the citizens. We have so much more to do, but our progress has been significant.

Thank you in advance for your support of Jihad Watch.

Sincerely,

Robert Spencer
Director, Jihad Watch "

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/universit ... al-mosque/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/univers ... sque.html/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Students at the University of Maryland have released a list of 64 demands in their effort make the campus more amenable to “marginalized student populations.” These demands are “ridiculously easy” to accomplish, says a Muslim Student Association member. They aren’t, actually, and they are clear indication of the supremacist nature of Islam — shuttle services to local synagogues or churches were not demanded. But above all, these demands are just the beginning. If they’re granted, more demands will follow. And more. And more. There is no end to the ways in which Islam demands that the kuffar submit. The project, known as ProtectUMD, is a collaborative effort between 25 student organizations at the University of Maryland, including Students for Justice in Palestine, Bisexuals at Maryland, and the Black Student Union.

There are 64 demands across 8 subsets of students—Marginalized, American Indian, Black, Latinx, LGBTQIA+, Muslim, Pro-Palestine, and Undocumented—including scholarships for “students of marginalized communities,” a ban on Columbus Day, beginning every on-campus event with an acknowledgement that “this is Indigenous Land,” that African American professors get tenure, that preferred pronouns are included on rosters, and that “queer diversity training” is required. Muslim students also want “one room in each major building designated for prayer” and “shuttle services to [the local mosque] for Muslim students to have access to a place of worship.”Among the Pro-Palestine demands, students want the administration to condemn the “conflation of Pro-Palestinian activism with Anti-Semitism,” claiming that “Pro-Palestinians do not reject the human rights of any group of people.”

No Jewish student organizations have signed onto the list. Demand #53 calls for the university to actively encourage students to learn about the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement (BDS). The Pro-Palestine demands are incompatible with the beliefs of the Jewish student organizations on campus, leading the student groups Terps for Israel, the Jewish Student Union, and J Street U to abstain from the project. Students for Justice in Palestine declined to answer questions from Campus Reform, as did every other organization that was contacted."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"There are radical elements of Islam that believe very sickening things, even if our liberal friends won’t admit it. For example, some of the more extreme fringe elements of Islam actually believe that rape is acceptable in various circumstances, Inquistr reported.

Suad Saleh, a professor at the Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, reportedly stated that rape was acceptable during times of war between Islam and various enemies such as Israel.

“The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own.’ In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives,” she said, according to a translation of what she was saying by the Middle East Media Research Institute."

http://patriotsandpolitics.com/muslim-p ... y-to-rape/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://conservativetribune.com/horrifyi ... prof-rape/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Jamal Mansour, 63, of Rocky River, Ohio, has been charged with the Sept. 27, 2016, murder of his own daughter. He migrated to the U.S. from Jordan in 1978.
If a father shoots his adult daughter in the head three times while asleep in her bed, then claims it was an accident, it sounds too bizarre to believe.
Something like this could not happen here in America. Or could it?
Authorities say that’s exactly what happened in Rocky River, Ohio, on Sept. 27, leaving the community in shock and disbelief.
Last week in court, Jamal Mansour, 64, pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder charges, and his attorney reaffirmed the same reason for the shooting: A mere accident.
This despite new evidence entered into court that Mansour was caught on video loading his revolver at a gas station the day before the shooting. That adds yet another layer to the case. Not only did Mansour shoot his 27-year-old daughter, Tahani, three times in the head at close range, once from just one foot away, while she lie helpless in her bed at 1:15 a.m., but he should have known his gun was loaded, prosecutors said.
The prosecution is not buying the “accident” theory, saying the video of him loading his gun the day before proves he had a “calculated plan.”
Prosecutor Michael O’Shea has described the killing as an assassination carried out “execution style,” but he refuses to say what could have motivated Mansour, leading some to suggest that it was an honor killing.
But the defendant’s attorney, Angelo Lenardo, took issue with that, saying the mere suggestion was “racist and offensive.”
To decipher a motive, the prosecutors may need to consult an expert on Shariah law, which guides Muslim fathers in family matters.
Mansour is a Muslim who migrated to the United States in the 1978 from Jordan. And, according to experts on Islamic law, his execution-style killing of his adult daughter bears the hallmarks of an Islamic honor killing.
Tahani had recently traveled alone on a business trip to Las Vegas against her father’s wishes. They’d reportedly had an argument about that trip.
“Mr. Mansour might have assimilated to Western culture sufficiently to shave his beard and wear jeans but not to accept his daughter behaving like Western girls,” said Daniel Akbari, a former top Shariah lawyer in Iran and author of “Honor Killing: A Professional’s Guide to Sexual Relations and Ghayra Violence from the Islamic Sources.”
Tahani Mansour was educated and successful. She received a doctor of pharmacy degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University in 2013, worked as a clinical pharmacist for University Hospitals and taught at the University of Findlay and the medical school, according to her LinkedIn account.
Yet she still lived at home under her father’s protection, a totally Islamic thing to do for even a grown adult woman.
Mansour, a successful businessman who owns several gas stations and stores in the Cleveland area, eventually became a U.S. citizen. He’d traveled to Jerusalem recently to participate in a family business venture that involved the construction of an apartment complex.
Sharia rules for dress and conduct
Shariah rules for women’s dress and conduct are part of the foundation of Islamic culture, Akbari told WND in an email.
“Any Muslim who has lived in a society with a dominant Islamic culture adopts those laws to some degree and makes them to be a part of his or her belief,” Akbari said
“Muslim men who immigrate to Western countries bring that sense of jealousy toward their female family members with them and enforce the Shariah rules in their families,” he added.
He said the correct term in Arabic is not actually “honor.”
“Islam has a term for that sense of jealousy, which by mistake has been translated as ‘honor.’ The Islamic term for that jealousy is ‘ghayra,’ which literally means excluding others. Islamic rules for dress and conduct cover all aspects of a Muslim woman’s life, how to dress, how to walk, how to talk, and so on.
“When a Muslim woman violates any of those rules commanded by Islam for her behavior, she violates the Muslim man’s ghayra, causing him to feel he is responsible to take action and stop her,” Akbari said. “Islam provides a hierarchy of actions the man can take, starting with scolding the woman and ending with killing her.”
Tahani Mansour was the youngest of six children.
Sessions said there are an estimated 23 to 27 victims of honor killings each year in America, citing published reports.
“That’s in America, not in Syria. And 91 percent are murdered for being too ‘westernized.’ That doesn’t sound like assimilation to me,” Sessions said at the hearing. “Most are daughters, subjected to physical and emotional abuse all related to fundamentalist Islam.”
More than 513,000 mostly Muslim women in America are also at risk of undergoing female genital mutilation, according to a report by the Washington Free Beacon. That’s a three-fold jump since 1990.
Muslim dad previously threatened suicide
Records show that Jamal Mansour had previously threatened to commit suicide over Tahani’s work-related trip to Las Vegas.
The station WOIO obtained a police report dated Dec. 1, 2012, indicating that someone had called the authorities saying Jamal had threatened to take his own life if his daughter failed to return home from a conference in Las Vegas by 7 a.m. the next day.
Police performed a welfare check on Jamal, who denied ever threatening to harm himself but confirmed he was upset with Tahani for going to Las Vegas.
Tahani’s brother called 9-1-1 for help at 1:15 a.m. He told the operator his father just shot his sister in her room at the family’s home on Vine Court.
This is how a portion of the 9-1-1 call went:

Operator: “Go ahead sir.”
Caller: “Yes, my sister has been shot. Please send an ambulance, please.”
Operator: “OK, where has she been shot at?”
Caller: “In her room.”
Operator: “OK. Did she shoot herself? Did you see who shot her?”
Caller: “No, my father shot her.”

Dr. Joan Horvath told Fox 8 in Cleveland that the family lived on the street for years but kept to themselves. Other neighbors said the same thing.
“I understand that they have children. I have never seen the children. I would not recognize them. I’ve seen the father cutting the grass and occasionally the mother puttering with flowers, but I have never seen the children,” said Horvath. “The thought to me, of a father shooting a daughter, who is normally the apple of a father’s eye, is so heartbreaking. What drove him to that. What are the dynamics of that family that made him feel that the only way to stop something is to shoot his daughter?”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/ohio-muslim- ... lt7X71B.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/immigration-wit ... -everyone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://eaglerising.com/39854/the-proble ... tegration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"America is a liberal society with liberal values (real liberalism, not the modern version) that values freedom above all else. The freedom to practice your own religion is included in that freedom, only if the immigrant realizes that our government is based on the separation of church and state, and their religion cannot be used to govern their new home. The most modern example of this is Islam and their lack of integration in Europe. For this case, we will look at Middle Eastern immigrants in Germany and how productive they are compared to Balkan immigrants. The most frightening statistic is that 7% of the immigrants believe jihad is an acceptable way to combat “foreign ideologies.” That 7% figure seems low on the surface until you realize that there are 3,000,000 immigrants in Germany and there are 210,000 of them that support jihad (as of June 2016 in a survey taken among Levant migrants, minus Israel), and these people have the potential to radicalize other young Muslims.

Breitbart reports that Germany is set to spend billions on integrating migrants, but studies show that this money will be wasted, as well as real life facts that can be seen by the naked eye. All we need to do is look at the Cologne mass rape against German women by Muslim immigrants who were “vetted” and allowed into Germany by Merkel’s nutty open-door policy. There are German towns that seem more like Syrian cities than German towns. Young German Muslim immigrants say they should not have to integrate, and therefore refuse to. If you want to learn more go to YouTube and watch Sargon of Akkad’s (https://www.youtube.com/user/SargonofAkkad100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) videos on immigration; he is a British commentator who does a much better job of describing the problems facing both Britain and Europe due to the Muslim problem.

Sadly, the regressive left (minus Bill Maher) fails to identify the problem that Islam poses to civilization, and allowing mass immigration into the U.S. will only pose more problems than we already have, and you can thank the Social Justice Warriors and safe-space culture for this fear. All you need to know about how primal Islam is to look at the Ohio State attack, which was launched by the attacker (name withheld to prevent giving him prestige) because he had trouble finding a place to pray. To show a more personal example, a month or so ago in my Theology course at Saint Louis University my professor asked the Muslim students to give their perspectives on Islam, and one student said that no matter what we hear, Islam is a peaceful religion. When pressed by a fellow student about the Koran’s message of violence, the Muslim simply said that the Koran doesn’t say that.

My friends, we are facing a cancer in the form of Islam that is trying to get in to our glorious and Sacred society. The regressive left calls us hateful for refusing to allow these Muslim immigrants into our country, but there is a viable reason for concern that mass immigration poses, namely by the low odds of integration and the inevitable end of our free society which would be toppled by fundamentalist Muslims who would replace our liberal democracy with a theocratic government that will have all Christians, Jews, color people, and gays killed and allow the rape of our women. We must stop this cancer from coming into existence."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/fea ... -done-for/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Even more ironic is CAIR’s idea that Graham is not respecting the Constitution, when in fact, the mastermind of the 9/11 tower attacks, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, said this about The Constitution.

[My Jihadi-minded brothers] will wrap themselves in America’s rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within.”

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Elizabeth wrote:http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/fea ... -done-for/

"Even more ironic is CAIR’s idea that Graham is not respecting the Constitution, when in fact, the mastermind of the 9/11 tower attacks, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, said this about The Constitution.

[My Jihadi-minded brothers] will wrap themselves in America’s rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within.”
That's exactly what they seem to be doing. In order to use those protections and fool people into supporting them, they are buying up people in positions of influence to help. Saudi Arabia reportedly gave 20+ million to Hillary Clinton, one of the organizers for the supposed womens march has ties to Islam, http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/womens-march ... -to-hamas/, in germany, their version of the womens march featured women actually chanting Allahu Akbar, https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/berl ... mens-march even though Islam is as anti-woman as you can get. Its starting to make sense why the leftists are defending Islam even though it attacks their precious gays and women. The leftist leaders are being bought and controlled.

Kind of makes me thing of Ether 8. I've always thought it was talking about the globalists, but maybe its Islam.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Berens is an American who has lived in Cairo for years working as a researcher for the Egyptian Ministry of Culture. She witnessed the violence that preceded the takeover of the country by the radical Muslim Brotherhood and the counter-revolution that removed it from power.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/why-were-pro ... SxT5KRO.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Berens is author of “Cheri’s Memoir: An American Woman Living in Egypt” and is working on her next book, “The Cultural History of Egypt.”
And, in an essay on her blog titled “Women’s March to Islam?” she chronicled how for everyday Egyptians watching on television, packed into “every coffee shop in Cairo that had a satellite dish,” the scenes in the streets of Washington, D.C., were disturbingly familiar.
They recognized the same methods the Muslim Brotherhood used for decades to finally seize control in Egypt playing out in the American capital.
“First we saw protesters smashing windows and torching cars,” wrote Berens.
“Hushed murmuring began around me as every single Egyptian in the coffee shop could be heard saying the words: ‘Muslim Brotherhood.'”
She observed: “The images we were watching could have been taken right from a street in Egypt. It is exactly what we had experienced on a daily basis for more than a year.”
While the violence stunned the Egyptians, it was American women wearing hijabs that evoked agitation and even anger.
“We have been fighting to remove the headscarf. Why are these the stupid women putting them on?” asked an Egyptian woman within earshot of Berens.
Indeed, it is a question many have asked: Why would American women, and even the homosexual community, make common cause with those who would strip them of their rights and civil liberties?
WND put that question to former U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who once introduced legislation to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization and who observed that the question of why collaboration occurs among disparate causes comes up often.
“People understand Islam abhors homosexuality, yet they often join forces in protests with gay activists,” she told WND. “The answer is simple, Black Lives Matters, the gay agenda, as well as Islamic supremacism, all seek domination over American freedoms.”
Still, why collaborate?
“They cannot reach their aims separately, but they can realize the fall of individual liberties if they work together. Once liberties fall, the groups break with each other in a race to impose their particular views on the American populace,” Bachmann explained.
“Causing liberties to fall is a long-term project, and they will use whatever allies they can get to realize that phase of their goals,” she concluded.
That strategy seemed apparent in what Berens observed.
Berens remarked how no one would ever think of damaging someone’s car or business before 2012, the year the Muslim Brotherhood took power in Egypt.
But after that, “mobs of Muslim brotherhood would ‘protest’ in the streets, ripping apart public and private property and disabling normal activity – just as we were now watching on TV.”
“Some of the ‘protesters’ even covered their faces in the exact same way the Muslim brotherhood do.”
Making Egyptians even more uneasy was seeing police reduced to what Berens called a quasi-helpless state.
“Again the words ‘Muslim Brotherhood’ were mumbled throughout the coffee shop. The Muslim Brotherhood had disabled our police force via accusations of police brutality long before the violent protest began.”
She explained: “Via a well-calculated program of propaganda and lies, they were able to make the police force impotent. Police became afraid to stop the protest for fear of being accused brutality.”
Egyptians have experienced their own version of what’s come to be called the “Ferguson effect” and the epidemic of police shootings last summer in the wake of the Black Lives Matter protests.
“During the last two weeks, 29 police officers have been killed in Egypt,” observed Berens. “Once the Muslim Brotherhood put this idea of ‘police brutality’ into place, police offers became fair game and are killed on a regular basis. Before 2012, killing a police officer was absolutely unheard of.”
Berens detected Muslim Brotherhood influence among the Washington protesters and rioters, and one facet may help explain how something many Egyptians consider a sign of oppression, the hijab, became a trendy accessory for some American women during their march.
One of the four main organizers of Saturday’s Women’s March was Linda Sarsour, a pro-Palestine Muslim activist who supports Shariah law, the strict Islamic code that renders women thoroughly subservient to men.
Linda Sansour
Sarsour worked with the Obama administration as what they called a “Champion of Change” and was a delegate to the Democratic National Convention.
She also is affiliated with the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing case. Sarsour was seen recently posing for photos at a Muslim convention in Chicago with an accused financier for the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.
Get the WND Books bestseller “See Something, Say Nothing” by former DHS agent Philip Haney to learn how he exposed the Obama administration’s submission to jihad
Berens said the Egyptians with whom she watched the protests were bewildered by the explanation offered on television that the women were marching for civil rights.
“The women in the coffee shop shook their heads and asked, ‘Rights? The headscarf will take away your rights!’ one young woman shouted at the TV.”
Berens recounted how the grand mufti of al-Ahzar, the highest authority in Sunni Islam, has ruled that the headscarf is not a religious requirement. She said that is well known to anyone who has read the Quran or studied Islam.
“And here, in front of our eyes, were non-Muslim, American women donning the headscarf!”
“In Muslim countries such as Egypt,” she continued, “women who do not wear a headscarf are often sexually harassed or attacked. They are beaten; they are raped; and sometimes, they are killed.”
“In 2012, when the Muslim Brotherhood took power, there were several attacks on Christian women on trains. They were grabbed, their hair chopped off, they were pushed off fast-moving trains. They were told they must wear headscarf – even though they are not Muslim.”
Berens stated plainly, “Any country in which the headscarf is imposed, women always suffer from abuses and restrictions.”
That included, she said, the law imposed by ISIS in al-Qaida in Syria against women sitting in chairs, because it will stimulate them and make them “go out of control with lust.” Out of the same fear, women in certain areas of the Sudan are barred from wearing pants.
“In most Muslim communities,” Berens observed, “even Muslim communities in America, the headscarf eventually leads to the full veil, because the headscarf leads to the belief that women easily become sexually ‘out of control,’ or they become too ‘tempting.'”
Berens said that is what American women should be protesting.
And she made a bold declaration: “This ‘women’s march’ wasn’t about Trump. Trump is being used as a scapegoat for the Muslim agenda.”
It was her research that led her to such a stark conclusion.
“I follow more than 100 Muslim Brotherhood groups in America and also several of their most powerful activists. They were all promoting this Women’s March.”
She then used a phrase more often associated with the previous president: “The activists, who call themselves ‘community organizers,’ targeted African-Americans and Hispanics, but even more heavily targeted was the LBGT community, pro-choice groups, and vulnerable university students.”
Berens echoed Bachmann’s observations about groups that would otherwise seem to be natural enemies coming together for a common cause.
She noted that “Muslims despise homosexuals” and that homosexuality is punishable by death in Islam, yet the Muslim organizations promoting the event targeted the LBGT community and claimed to promote their rights.
The author said that was done to enlist their aid, as Muslims have done with Christian and Jewish groups in attacking so-called “Islamophobia.”
Berens said the Muslims targeted pro-choice American women for the same reason, despite the fact that “abortions are illegal in Islam and no Muslim woman would dare have one.”
She warned: “They want American women to have abortions. They want the non-Muslim population to be stagnant while the their Muslim population grows. Numbers mean power.”
Berens also noted that the Muslim Student Association targeted students throughout the United States to go to the march.
“They have their finger on the pulse of the ‘gender identity crisis.’ They want American youth to be confused and frozen. They want American youth to be non-productive beings obsessed with their ‘civil right’ to a ‘safe space’ and ‘time outs.'”
That, she suggested, was the radical Muslims’ endgame.
“They want a young male population that is weakened, or with confused female tendencies, whether real, imagined or transgendered. They want to confuse the American youth so they are helpless and unable to fight. They want to oppress the women and weaken the men.”
And to that end, Berens maintains, subversive Muslims are employing misdirection.
“Most Americans have been focused on the stupidity of some of the goings on at the Women’s March instead of the deviousness of it. They want you distracted so that you won’t see what is really happening behind the scenes.”
And who does Berens blame for all the misinformation about the radical Muslims’ true intentions?
“Very powerful Muslim Brotherhood organizations helped organize and promote this event targeting very specific groups. And, starting in 1962, the Muslim Brotherhood placed very powerful people in the media profession to co-opt the media.”
And, a footnote, in case one would wonder: Why would Muslims in one of the most Islamic nations in the world erupt in cheers at President Trump’s promise to wipe out radical Islamic terrorism?
Berens made an observation that revealed some Americans might have more in common with the average Egyptian than they realise.
“We here in Egypt have experienced many terror attacks and all of us have experienced the death of a friend or family member who were members of the Army and who fight ISIS on a daily basis.”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/why-were-pro ... SxT5KRO.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"A case of female genital mutilation is either discovered or treated at a medical appointment in England every hour, according to an analysis of national health statistics.
Between April 2015 and March 2016 there were 8,656 times when women or girls attended doctors' surgeries or hospitals and the problem was assessed - the equivalent of one every 61 minutes.
Among those who attended, a case of FGM is newly recorded every 92 minutes on average.
This means a woman or girl has their case recorded by the NHS for the first time, although in many cases they will have been cut some years before but it has not come to the attention of doctors sooner.
The figures come as the world marks the international day of zero tolerance to FGM - a UN-sponsored event to raise awareness of the issue.
Tanya Barron, chief executive of the charity Plan International UK, which analysed the statistics, said: "These figures are once again a reminder of the global prevalence of FGM as we mark international day of zero tolerance today. An estimated 200 million women and girls worldwide are affected.
"Across the UK and around the world, there's more awareness than ever of the dangers of this practice, and momentum continues to build as we strive to end it once and for all."
It has been illegal to carry out FGM in the UK since 1985, but there has not been a single successful prosecution. This failure has been branded a "national scandal" by the Home Affairs Select Committee."
http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-n ... e83f40a47e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/islamic-moralit ... g-outside/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Mosul Iraq’s second largest city, was liberated from Saddam Hussein and the “non-existent” terrorist forces by the U.S. military in 2003. Then Obama pulled out the troops to please his base of mewling leftists, and ISIS took over the city, along with a whole lot of other territory in Iraq, and undid everything that had been accomplished in that country.
After a months-long push, U.S. and Iraqi forces recently “re-liberated” the eastern half of Mosul, leaving the western half under ISIS control for the moment.
The story of 10-year-old murder victim Faten apparently comes from there. It’s hard to be sure, since American media have for years ignored the horrors in Iraq brought on by President Obama’s foreign policies, so getting any news from the region is like playing a game of telephone, with foreign news services translating other foreign news services.
In any event, one of the terrors of ISIS is the Hisbah al-Khansa Brigade, an official morality police unit composed entirely of brainwashed women who monitor their own gender for violations of Sharia law.
On a recent day, according to the Mail, young Faten fell afoul of the Hisbah while helping her mother sweep up all the dust and debris littering their house on account of constant fighting and explosions in the region. She committed an egregious sin. She momentarily stepped across the threshold of her family’s home without an escort.
The Hisbah saw her and decided a punishment was in order because women under Sharia aren’t allowed outside without escort. The Hisbah officers decided that a series of bites was called for. Then the Hisbah asked Faten’s mother if she would prefer to take the punishment for her daughter.
Apparently under the impression that the sentence would be some sort of homoerotic scenario inflicted by a Hisbah officer’s teeth, the mother declined and allowed the child to stand for punishment.
But what the Hisbah used was actually a medieval-style torture tool resembling a pair of iron salad tongs with 2- to 3-inch spikes that were plunged repeatedly into the girl’s flesh.
By the time the Sharia morality police were done, 10-year-old Faten had bled to death while screaming the whole time as her mother watched.
According to a witness, just to make the punishment more painful, the Hisbah had coated the teeth of the device with poison.
President Trump’s recent effort to ban travel from a handful of countries largely controlled by the blood-soaked regimes of terrorist organizations was meant to prevent people such as the Hisbah from coming to our country hidden in packs of legitimate refugees."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

It is unbelievable that this Islamic “immigrant” invasion is being allowed to continue around the world.

http://libertyalliance.com/video-mainst ... residents/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://powderedwigsociety.com/paris-war/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7UA1d-WnA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"While not new, the violence by Muslim gangs against police and local residents in Paris is building to a level at which police are now unable to control the streets.
Watching the Paris police defend themselves against bottles, bricks, spikes, molotov cocktails and other assorted weapons, it is easy to see why the situation has gotten out of control…. because the police are doing NOTHING about it.
Standing there deflecting bricks and bottles with your shields as these scumbags hurl missiles at you is only going to make them bolder"

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://conservativetribune.com/british- ... r-becomes/

http://thedailyconservative.com/isis-su ... 5-million/

"A British suicide bomber working with the Islamic State group has been discovered to have been a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was paid an enormous sum of money by the government after his release, the U.K. Daily Mail reported.
Heavy reported that Jamal Udeen al-Harith killed himself in Mosul, Iraq, in a suicide attack. This same man had been compensated 1 million pounds (about $1.25 million) in taxpayer money for his time in Guantanamo Bay.
He was sent to Guantanamo Bay in 2002 after being captured by U.S. forces in Afghanistan. When he was caught, he claimed innocence, saying that he had been captured by the Taliban while on “religious holiday.”
He was released in 2004 and pressed a claim against the government, saying he had been mistreated and that British agents had known about it or were complicit. The huge payout was allegedly hush money.
He reportedly left the United Kingdom in 2014 and went to work with the Islamic State group.
The Daily Mail blamed former Prime Minister Tony Blair for the payout, even going so far as to say that former Home Secretary David Blunkett made the statement, “No one who is returned … will actually be a threat to the security of the British people,” referencing the release from Guantanamo.
The Daily Mail’s treatment of this story so angered Blair that he actually made a statement concerning it, specifically a story reportedly headlined “Still Think He Wasn’t A Danger, Mr. Blair? Fury at Labor government’s £1m compensation for innocent Brit.”
“I would not normally respond to daily stories about events which happened during my time in office, but on this occasion I will do so, given the utter hypocrisy with which this story is being covered … (al-Harith) was not paid compensation by my government. The compensation was agreed in 2010 by the Conservative government,” he claimed.
“Those who demanded (terrorists’) release should not be allowed to get away with now telling us that it is a scandal that it happened,” he concluded in his statement."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Anti-Semitism is on the rise across the United States... and this is a trend neither you nor I can afford to ignore.
Jewish cemeteries were desecrated in New York, Philadelphia and St. Louis – bomb threats against Jewish community centers in 30 states...
Being an anti-Semite is the "cool" new thing – just look at the growing BDS Movement (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) and the hate crimes against Jewish college students instigated by Muslim student groups. And as can be seen from these recent events, this virus is spreading from the campuses to the wider culture.
This current wave of anti-Semitism is not coming from Donald Trump or some phantom far right group.
No, my friend. It's coming from the Left and their Islamist allies. This is yet another front in the war against the Unholy Alliance that we have been warning about for years now.

David Horowitz
Freedom Center."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"At least 38 people are dead and more than 70 others injured after gunmen dressed as doctors attacked a military hospital in the Afghan capital Kabul.

People leapt out of high-floor windows of the Sardar Daud Khan hospital in desperate bids to save themselves during the six-hour attack on patients, doctors and nurses.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack which saw gunmen dressed as doctors battle Afghan security forces for several hours. Via its news agency Amaq, the group said: "Islamic State commandos attack the military hospital in Kabul."

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/0 ... B4WApqS.99

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: March 9th, 2017, 10:29 am "At least 38 people are dead and more than 70 others injured after gunmen dressed as doctors attacked a military hospital in the Afghan capital Kabul.

People leapt out of high-floor windows of the Sardar Daud Khan hospital in desperate bids to save themselves during the six-hour attack on patients, doctors and nurses.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack which saw gunmen dressed as doctors battle Afghan security forces for several hours. Via its news agency Amaq, the group said: "Islamic State commandos attack the military hospital in Kabul."

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/03/0 ... B4WApqS.99
Do you ever wonder where the gunmen get their guns? What about their bullets? Elizabeth, stop focusing on the symptoms and attack the root cause of evil. Who is financing ISIS? They are your enemy, not a bunch of obviously expendable guys who go on a suicide mission in a hospital in the Afghani capital.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Of course both are responsible.
Do not ask, tell ... whom are you referring to?
Silver wrote: March 9th, 2017, 10:35 am Do you ever wonder where the gunmen get their guns? What about their bullets? Elizabeth, stop focusing on the symptoms and attack the root cause of evil. Who is financing ISIS? They are your enemy, not a bunch of obviously expendable guys who go on a suicide mission in a hospital in the Afghani capital.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/obama-heads-ger ... l-comment/
“Speaking in Berlin on Thursday, Barack Obama pushed for continued globalism and heaped praise on German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
“’There’s a competing narrative of fear and xenophobia and nationalism and intolerance and anti-democratic trends,’ said Obama, discussing democracy and global responsibility with the chancellor, at the biennial congress of the German Protestant Church.
“’We have to push back against those trends that would violate human rights or suppress democracy or that would restrict individual freedoms of conscience and religion.’
“’In this new world we live in, we can’t isolate ourselves. We can’t hide behind a wall,’ Obama declared from the Brandenburg Gate, as police helicopters patrolled the skies and snipers watched the scene from nearby rooftops.
“The former U.S. president told Merkel — who is often credited with having caused the migrant crisis, which unleashed a flood of millions of migrants to Europe — that she is ‘on the right side of history’.”
Obama’s remarks are particularly poorly-timed, as Europe’s immigrant terror crisis continues to plague the continent.
Just this week Salman Abedi, the son of Libyan refugees, returned to Great Britain after a prolonged visit to Libya. He re-entered the UK just days before committing an unfathomable act of radical Islamic terror at Manchester Arena, in which his suicide bomb, filled with nails and bolts, killed over 20 innocent young women and injured over 100 more.
His jihadist targeting of western culture was apparent. The concert that Abedi chose to attack was that of American pop star Ariana Grande, whose primary fan demographic is comprised of pre-teen women – a reprehensible choice, even by ISIS standards. Still, in the wake of this most heinous attack, liberals such as Obama and Grande’s fellow pop star Katy Perry have continued to call for open borders and the dissolution of national sovereignty in favor of rampant and dangerous globalism."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, inadvertently helped found the terror group ISIS by orchestrating the widely panned U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq in 2011, supporting the Arab Spring and arming terrorist-tied rebels in Syria.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillar ... tyalliance

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: May 25th, 2017, 5:04 pm "Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, inadvertently helped found the terror group ISIS by orchestrating the widely panned U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq in 2011, supporting the Arab Spring and arming terrorist-tied rebels in Syria.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillar ... tyalliance
And those two traitors are still walking around free earning big speaking fees. By this ye may know that Trump is a big-mouthed puppet who will not have them arrested and tried in a court of law. Oh well, fooled again, eh?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/28-christians-m ... rip-egypt/

"Two busloads full of Coptic Christians, mostly children, were riding in two buses and one truck on their way to visit a monastery when they were pulled over by a group of men dressed as soldiers. The 10 armed men opened fire on the group killing 28, and wounding 25 others. Most of the dead were children, with witnesses saying that only 3 of the children on the trip survived the attack.
ISIS is active in the region and had promised to increase the violence on the local Christian community even as Egypt’s government has tried to increase pressure on the terrorists.
The Islamic State affiliate in Egypt vowed to escalate attacks against Christians, urging Muslims to steer clear of Christian gatherings and western embassies as they are targets of their group’s militants.
Egypt’s Copts, the Middle East’s largest Christian community, have repeatedly complained of suffering discrimination, as well as outright attacks, at hands of the country’s majority Muslim population.
Over the past decades, they have been the immediate targets of Islamic extremists. They rallied behind general-turned-president, Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, in 2013 when he ousted his Islamist predecessor Mohammed Morsi, who hails from the Muslim Brotherhood group. Attacks on Christian homes, businesses and churches subsequently surged, especially in the country’s south.
The Egyptian military has blocked off the entry and exit points into the region with the hope of containing the terrorists and capturing them.
Meanwhile, the world has joined together in condemning the attacks and even the religious leaders of Egypt have spoken out against the heinous crime. However, with most of the leading religious figures refusing to do more than speak condemnation on the attacks, it seems likely that the violence against Egypt’s ever dwindling Christian community will continue."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/pam-gelle ... ing-koran/

“ American Freedom Defense Initiative’s Pamela Geller commented on King Salman’s remarks: “The idea that he does not speak to the Islamic teachings and text that call for jihad, he does not speak to jihadic doctrine. He spends the entire time telling us, preaching to us, that Islam is a religion of peace and that it has a history of coexistence. I don’t know what period he’s talking about because for 1400 years non-believers, Christians, and Jews, were forced to live in dhimmitude under denial of basic human rights.”

“Of course, he cites that famous Koranic quote that CAIR cites, that President Obama cites, about if you save one life you save the world entire – when, in fact, that is a Talmudic verse that was cribbed by the Islamic religion, and it really is an implied threat to the Jewish people,” she added. “We don’t have to get into the nitty-gritty of it, but the whole speech of King Salman’s was a deception.”

In Islam, they call this taqiyya."

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Ramadan Kareem!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/05/3 ... d-ebay-ads

"Islamic State has called on supporters to place fake ads on popular websites like Gumtree to lure innocent victims who will be held hostage and then executed.
ISIS methods include advertising decoy jobs, second hand items for sale and rooms to rent on websites like Gumtree, eBay and Craig's list.
All are ploys designed to snare unsuspecting victims for execution."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-eas ... 4f3fdff277

"OSAMA bin Laden may long be dead but there’s a new threat in town — his 28-year-old son who has renewed his call for attacks on the west.
In a chilling audio recording, made two weeks before the Manchester Arena terror attack and being circulated on jihadi websites, the voice urges followers to kill.
According to The Washington Post, the voice is “vintage Osama bin Laden” and belongs to Hamza.
“Prepare diligently to inflict crippling losses on those who have disbelieved,” the voice says.
“Follow in the footsteps of martyrdom-seekers before you.”

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth, really, you don't know what you're talking about. You must first cleanse the inner vessel. Follow the money.

http://www.revolutions2040.com/john-mcc ... aeda-isis/
mccain-with-isis.png
mccain-with-isis.png (468.27 KiB) Viewed 1805 times