Was The Sandy Hook School Shooting a Hoax??

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Ex-State Trooper Exposes Cover-Up, Is Threatened

Former Florida state trooper Woolfgang Halbig does not believe that ANYONE was killed at the Sandy Hook gun confiscation hoax and has done the research to prove it. Not only does he believe that no one was killed there but he has ALSO been threatened for exposing this horribly played out hoax. Sandy Hook WAS an attempt to TAKE Americans guns and forever enslave us; this interview goes a long way towards proving that fact.

Wolfgang W. Halbig doesn’t believe anyone was killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012, and he’s looking for some answers. So many answers, in fact, that he was paid a visit by some police investigators telling him to back off.
Mr. Halbig isn’t your average “conspiracy theorist.” He’s worked in public education as a teacher, dean, assistant principal, principal of an alternative school and as the Director for School Safety and Security for the Seminole County Public Schools, a school district of approximately 65,000 students.

A former Florida State Trooper and United States Customs Inspector, Mr. Halbig was invited by the U.S. Department of Justice to train over 3,500 school police officers, school superintendents and school principals. He travels the country providing presentations and keynotes to a variety of school board associations and conferences and is a nationally-recognized school safety and security expert and consultant, who has provided safety training and school assessments for more than 4,000 school districts nationwide.

Dubs
captain of 50

A buddy of mine's best friend lost his little girl in that

Post by Dubs »

Shooting. His family is very active in the church and I can assure you that they aren't pretending.

...yes, my friend did fly out for the funeral.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Was The Sandy Hook School Shooting a Hoax??

Post by gkearney »

I suppose he has an explanation as to where all those children went, right?

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

I understand the questions of Sandy Hook. But there's no denying the bodies.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

From the top down, a complete hoax.

I have read everything you can imagine on this topic. Watch countless youtube videos. There is not a complete story that ties everything together. After reviewing all the information, I have concluded you cannot trust any of them involved. Not even our member friend. I know that hurts people to hear that but from the stuff I've read he must have known that the things around him were a hoax. Absolutely without a doubt a hoax.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

firefly wrote:From the top down, a complete hoax.

I have read everything you can imagine on this topic. Watch countless youtube videos. There is not a complete story that ties everything together. After reviewing all the information, I have concluded you cannot trust any of them involved. Not even our member friend. I know that hurts people to hear that but from the stuff I've read he must have known that the things around him were a hoax. Absolutely without a doubt a hoax.

Alright then just where did the children go then?

Dubs
captain of 50

Post by Dubs »

firefly wrote:From the top down, a complete hoax.

I can assure you that this families little girl was killed. Their family has been devistated by it. Not going to go into more details, but just because you read everything in the internet...doesn't make it factual. Sad

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

I believe the children died, but HOW they died is the real question. There are too many unanswered questions than answered questions. (A lot like the 9/11 hoax - but don't open that can of worms here) Here are a few questions I have that have never been answered yet:

The most "smoking gun" question that nobody seems to notice and the media avoids like the plague, is why (and how) was Lanza's AR-15 rifle found in the trunk of his car, yet Adam was only found dead with just 2 hand guns? The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle , and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only 2 handguns. And whose gun(s) were all those .223 casings from if not from Adams whose .223 gun was in his trunk? The police stated a rifle (long gun) was found in the trunk of his car, yet now claim that’s the murder weapon? (How convenient for the gun controlists who want to ban AR-15s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new "official story" is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

Why were the parents not allowed to see their own children? Would real parents of real children aged 6-7 really be satisfied with pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand? Not even one parent, just one, wanted to see their child?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfvgQy4NNaw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There were other rifles found at the school but the locations were not revealed. Here are the other rifles found:
  • .45 caliber Henry repeating rifle
    .22 caliber Marlin rifle
    .30 caliber Enfield rifle
Who used these rifles? Didn't they find any fingerprints?

According to the official story, 28 people died only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children — difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of recorded time? And using 2 handguns, yet .223 bullet casings "magically" appeared everywhere?

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010! Where would Adam get this ID? Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?

Where did Adam get the bulletproof vest? And why did he need one if he knew he was going to kill himself and he knew that there would be no resistance from this "gun-free zone"? Was the vest stolen from Mom too? If so, why did she need one?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

This thread is an insult to sensible minded, to the dead children and their parents.

Njb

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote:This thread is an insult to sensible minded, to the dead children and their parents.

Njb
and that is exactly how truth is buried. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

What about the Boston Bombing false flag?

Post by Army Of Truth »

http://youtu.be/aO2xuMYjna4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just like Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombing false flag also has many unanswered questions.
FBI Fail - White Backpack, Gray Backpack, but Bomb was in BLACK Backpack!.jpg
FBI Fail - White Backpack, Gray Backpack, but Bomb was in BLACK Backpack!.jpg (115.43 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
PMCs that are NOT suspects - FBI Ignores these men.jpg
PMCs that are NOT suspects - FBI Ignores these men.jpg (98.41 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
Bro, Where did your backpack go.jpg
Bro, Where did your backpack go.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
Last edited by Army Of Truth on February 17th, 2014, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: What about the Boston Bombing false flag?

Post by Army Of Truth »

Who does the bag belong to.jpg
Who does the bag belong to.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
But don't let the FACTS get in the way...let's just consume what we're spoon-fed by our "loving mainstream media"...who would never ever lie to us (to take away even more of our rights while giving the ever growing police state and big government more power and control and more draconian unconstitutional laws along with our ever growing corporate media while keeping We The People complacent and silent so as not to ever question anything) ;)

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Ruth
captain of 100

Post by Ruth »

Dubs wrote:I can assure you that this families little girl was killed. Their family has been devistated by it. Not going to go into more details, but just because you read everything in the internet...doesn't make it factual. Sad

I don't mean to be insensitive, but I did listen to the video. He states that the parents were not allowed to see the bodies of their children. Is that true? You went to the funeral, but were you allowed to pay your last respects in an open casket?

It is very strange that there were none wounded. He killed that many, but none were wounded. Every other mass shooting, there have always been those who were wounded.

I haven't looked into it and have no clue about any of his claims, but when I first saw it reported, something didn't feel right. I lived in Connecticut for awhile and some things didn't add up. I also graduated high school an hour from Denver the same year Columbine happened, some things just didn't feel right, I just didn't know what.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I have no doubt the mass murder happened. However, I do think that there is an ongoing cover-up, especially by state police who refused to allow the public to see what the school security cameras show inside the school, or discuss 3 persons arrested.

I found it interesting that according to Reuters, “Attorney General Eric Holder will travel to Newtown, Connecticut, on Thursday to meet law enforcement officials and investigators who are examining the school massacre there, a Justice Department official said.” Holder never showed up to brief any police at any other shooting sites that I know of. So I strongly suspect he was there to quell a flap among state police as their leaders pressured them to remain silent about questionable things they observed relative to the other shooters involved and the official story about an assault weapon being the weapon of choice. CT state police probably needed some heavyweight to come down to meet with officers and warn them about “state secrets” and “national security.” Let's hope that someday one of those cops will talk.

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Post by sonofliberty »

Thanks for sharing Moonwhim!

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

sonofliberty wrote:Thanks for sharing Moonwhim!
;)

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/the-sa ... alive.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Sandy Hook HOAX: Nancy Lanza is ALIVE

In the horror story of Sandy Hook Nancy Lanza, Adam’s mother, has been somewhat of a mystery and met a rather awful end, according to the official tale. It would appear that perhaps Nancy never died.

The absurd photographs from INSIDE the Lanza house would be enough to show normal people that her death was faked. However, here we will provide several additional layers of proof that she obviously is still living her life today. In fact, it appears that Nancy and Peter are back together again… sans “Adam”, of course!

To fit into this false flag theory, I wrote an article about how the residents of Sandy Hook got their homes for free. They were completely paid off on Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... D5JNAIjCqg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A careful search of the available records, fails to validate a single one of the identities or names appearing in the database of fake child victims. Instead, we see a collection of disposable identities evidently cultivated specifically for the event.

These identities are portrayed by real children as models, using photographs of various suitable dates. The children / models themselves, have likely been kept more or less ignorant of their exact roles in the Sandy Hook fraud. The same defense of ignorance CANNOT be used as an excuse by the participating adults, however.

Adam Lanza may only have existed as a photoshopped version of Ryan Lanza

Adam Lanza may also be alive and well. According to some researchers, there is simply no evidence that Nancy and Peter had more than one son together, and pictures of the whole family have not been released.

A reasonable guess as to how faked children’s names could be enrolled in a school, might involve the fact that the PRINCIPAL of the school was (is) RELATED to the Lanza family – including, of cours,e to Ryan Lanza, whose alter-ego, “Adam,” is designated as the ‘shooter’.

Another red flag is the date of the alleged dead of Adam Lanza

According to GeneaologyBank.com, Adam Lanza died on December 13, 2012, which is one day before the Sandy Hook - hoax - shooting.

**see image I uploaded below**

(The date has been corrected in the meanwhile, but luckily, we still have dozens of independent screenshots).

Another important fact is the state where Adam Lanza allegedly died. Sandy Hook is located in Connecticut, but according to Genealogy Bank (which uses official records), Adam Lanza died in New Hampshire.

If this was a hoax - and the evidence is pretty conclusive, - the CIA was most probably involved

Remember as well that Nancy Lanza’s sister is proven to have been an important figure in the CIA. How cool is that? Perhaps a little investigation of Dawn Hochsprung’s relationship with the CIA is worth doing as well.

Read more about the Sandy Hook false flag here:
http://humansarefree.com/search?q=sandy+hook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:-o :-o :-o Wow! Remember how Adam was found with Ryan's ID? Nobody could explain why he had his brother's ID on him?? Now this is making sense if Ryan is actually Adam! :-o
Attachments
Adam P. Lanza Dead in New Hampshire on December 13 2012.png
Adam P. Lanza Dead in New Hampshire on December 13 2012.png (221.11 KiB) Viewed 5833 times

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

So there was/ is no Adam.

The houses were paid off.

Then this pretty shocking video:
http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/video- ... -fake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And much, much more.

Staged events and cover-ups, over and over and over...

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

JohnnyL wrote:So there was/ is no Adam.

The houses were paid off.

Then this pretty shocking video:
http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/video- ... -fake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And much, much more.

Staged events and cover-ups, over and over and over...
wow! good stuff. Now I see why they had to demolish the school. Why wasn't Columbine or V. Tech demolished like this one was? Too many questions but no answers.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

SANDY HOOK HOAX - CREATING REALITY: A Sofia Smallstorm Presentation

survivaldealer
captain of 100

Post by survivaldealer »

It's surprising how easily the sheeple believe everything they see and hear on the mainstream media. There is very little truth in today's news.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

survivaldealer wrote:It's surprising how easily the sheeple believe everything they see and hear on the mainstream media. There is very little truth in today's news.
Referring to what and whom?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

True, "There is very little truth in today's news." It's usually a mixture of truth, 1/2 truth, misinformation and disinformation. I think reporters and journalists rarely lie. But by omitting certain facts they can paint a picture much different from the real truth. Nevertheless, we are advised to GET INFORMED, as admonished in the February 2014 Ensign magazine.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

lundbaek wrote:True, "There is very little truth in today's news." It's usually a mixture of truth, 1/2 truth, misinformation and disinformation. I think reporters and journalists rarely lie. But by omitting certain facts they can paint a picture much different from the real truth. Nevertheless, we are advised to GET INFORMED, as admonished in the February 2014 Ensign magazine.
Bottom line...it all depends on whether or not the source we use for becoming informed is telling and presenting the truth. So what source can we trust in the effort of becoming informed?
Even some of our Celebs believe a lot of the situations like Sandy Hook are False Flag operations geared to cause Americans to give up more of their freedoms. Once we lose our guns, it is all over but the shouting by the Combinations we have let get above us.