Boston bombing is now officially a conspiracy cover-up

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Boston bombing is now officially a conspiracy cover-up

Post by moonwhim »

Confirmed by eyewitness: Bomb squad drill was under way at Boston marathon
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

http://www.naturalnews.com/z039945_Bost ... enson.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(NaturalNews) If you're looking for actual journalism surrounding the Boston marathon bombings, don't bother reading the mainstream media. The real breaking news is found in the alternative media, where Anthony Gucciardi of StoryLeak.com just nailed an on-the-record interview with Alastair Stevenson, the University of Alabama cross country track coach who heard law enforcement telling the crowd, "It's just a drill" immediately after the explosions.

The full phone interview is now posted online at both YouTube (where it is likely to be immediately censored):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-vjPw8QZV0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and TV.NaturalNews.com (where it will NOT be censored)
http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=95301 ... A4B43BD44D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alastair Stevenson is a veteran marathon runner who has competed in dozens of marathons around the world, including the London Marathon. He's very familiar with the security typically found at marathons, and he immediately noticed something odd about the Boston marathon security.

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill," he was quoted as saying by Local15TV.com.

In the interview, you'll hear Stevenson say:

"At the start at the event, at the Athlete's Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn't be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I've never seen anything like that -- not at any marathon that I've ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that's the only race that I've seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that's the only place where there had been explosions."

Boston police deny the existence of a drill
Why is all this such a huge story? Because the Boston police department is on the record saying there was no drill!

People who are writing about the reality of the bomb drill are being called "conspiracy theorists" across the 'net. Yet the real conspiracy is found in the bomb drill cover-up.

The far more important question now is: Why would the Boston police LIE about the existence of a bomb drill?

The Boston marathon bombing is now officially a conspiracy cover-up.

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Re: Boston bombing is now officially a conspiracy cover-up

Post by sonofliberty »

Interesting interview. Thanks for sharing Moonwhim!

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

Of course it was a 'drill'. As I have stated previously, this was a 'Full-Scale Event' an interagency super-Size drill funded BY the scam organization that is DHS. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU AND I HELPED PAY FOR IT.

Plus all the participants signed NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS.

Now DHS will be procuring more backscatter mobil x-ray vans to scan all cars and back-packs and bicycles to the left and right and they will introduce random checkpoints for your security of course. AND YOU AND I WILL HELP PAY FOR THAT TOO.

You want to see proof? What if you went to http://www.wellaware1.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- see for yourself...

Doctored photos in the news? see the site above referenced.

Actors playing major roles as victims, prominent witnessess and faux-officials at press conferences? Almost all the events have this in common

Special effects for the camera exposed?... go to the site above referenced

You want to see an example of the 'Ex-Plan' used for similar events? (Excercise Plan). go to the site above referenced

You want to see photos of Drill Management holding coaching cards in thier hands?. go to the site above referenced (look at the Gabriel Giffords uh 'shooting'

You want to see ID cards with color codes defining the various classes of participants? b]go to the site above referenced [/b]

Is it true that a missionaries biggest problem in the field is getting the people to actually read the book rather than argue over hearsay, straw man arguments, and red herrings?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

wellaware is a Cass Sunstein operation. And not even a good one. It's targeted towards the uneducated, 12 year olds, and senior citizens.

It's either that or it's meant to be a joke. Like the National Enquirer.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Must be odd to live in moonwhim's world where nothing is as it seems and every act great or small is the result of some vast conspiracy by unseen hands.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

gkearney wrote:Must be odd to live in moonwhim's world where nothing is as it seems and every act great or small is the result of some vast conspiracy by unseen hands.

gkearney wrote:Must be odd to live in moonwhim's world where nothing is as it seems and every act great or small is the result of some vast conspiracy by unseen hands.
Must be bliss living in ignorance.

You must not have read or watched anything he has posted. But that's okay though. You can still do it. I'm interested in what you have to say after you research the established history of government false flag and why they do it. But until then, :-$

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Now there's "suspicious packages" being sent to several politicians. This all seems familiar.... :-?

jdawg1012
captain of 1,000

Post by jdawg1012 »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:

Must be bliss living in ignorance.

You must not have read or watched anything he has posted. But that's okay though. You can still do it. I'm interested in what you have to say after you research the established history of government false flag and why they do it. But until then, :-$

Oh, Yes! Let's not forget...
REMEMBER THE MAINE!
#-O

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

friendofyours wrote: You want to see proof? What if you went to http://www.wellaware1.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- see for yourself...
sooooo......Natalee Holloway is really Chelsea Clinton? Alex Jones is really Beau Bridges? This site is a joke!! =))

http://www.wellaware1.com/jones.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

uglypitbull wrote:
friendofyours wrote: You want to see proof? What if you went to http://www.wellaware1.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- see for yourself...
sooooo......Natalee Holloway is really Chelsea Clinton? Alex Jones is really Beau Bridges? This site is a joke!! =))

http://www.wellaware1.com/jones.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hahahahahahahaha yes... National Enquirer.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

So does the whole poison thing play into any scenario? What does it accomplish? I was on my mission during anthrax and didn't really get to follow the news.

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

InfoWarrior82 wrote:wellaware is a Cass Sunstein operation. And not even a good one. It's targeted towards the uneducated, 12 year olds, and senior citizens.

Ahh... 'contempt prior to investigation'. That above is what you expect to pass off to this audience as your 'considered analysis'? My daughter is 12 years old and even SHE can tell this is legitimate. :)

Perhaps this guy below is one of your sources? Does HE give you your opinions? I hope not. 'Cause he is working for the other side! and if so, you've been played, I am sorry inform you.

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

Make up. Special makeup FX (like latex prostheses). Lens distortion. Lighting. Actor affect.
All of these effect your ability to recognize who you are looking at...

Also, go here, Info'Warrior' this is as good an independent verification of what is possible, but using only 3 of the above-listed factors at most. There you are then. Why do you ridicule competent forensic analysis? What are you afraid of?
see below, if you dare.

http://www.zuzafun.com/makeup-transformation

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

friendofyours wrote:Make up. Special makeup FX (like latex prostheses). Lens distortion. Lighting. Actor affect.

Also, go here, Info'Warrior' this is as good an independent verification of what is possible, but using only 3 of the above-listed factors at most. There you are then. Why do you ridicule competent forensic analysis? What are you afraid of?
see below, if you dare.

Let's assume you're correct. So what? What's the big deal? Why would they do that? What's the motive?
You keep saying, "What are you afraid of?" What should we be afraid of?
You just come off to me as a purveyor of counter-intelligence.
I love conspiracy theories, but they have to make sense before I'll believe them...

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

This is HILARIOUS. Tell Cass Sunstein InfoWarrior82 says hello.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

friendofyours wrote:Of course it was a 'drill'. As I have stated previously, this was a 'Full-Scale Event' an interagency super-Size drill funded BY the scam organization that is DHS. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU AND I HELPED PAY FOR IT.

Plus all the participants signed NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS.

Now DHS will be procuring more backscatter mobil x-ray vans to scan all cars and back-packs and bicycles to the left and right and they will introduce random checkpoints for your security of course. AND YOU AND I WILL HELP PAY FOR THAT TOO.

You want to see proof? What if you went to http://www.wellaware1.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- see for yourself...

Doctored photos in the news? see the site above referenced.

Actors playing major roles as victims, prominent witnessess and faux-officials at press conferences? Almost all the events have this in common

Special effects for the camera exposed?... go to the site above referenced

You want to see an example of the 'Ex-Plan' used for similar events? (Excercise Plan). go to the site above referenced

You want to see photos of Drill Management holding coaching cards in thier hands?. go to the site above referenced (look at the Gabriel Giffords uh 'shooting'

You want to see ID cards with color codes defining the various classes of participants? b]go to the site above referenced [/b]

Is it true that a missionaries biggest problem in the field is getting the people to actually read the book rather than argue over hearsay, straw man arguments, and red herrings?
Seriously, if someone from my school did something, we'd all know and be commenting on it. It's like so many of these people don't have family, friends, co-workers, etc. Who are they?? I'm surprised that media (ha ha) and other conspiracy researchers haven't looked into this more for each false flag incident.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Ok, so some might be off; does that mean all are off?

Does anyone know Ken Campbell, the sheriff in Boone County, IN--and does he look like that?

Does anyone know any of these other people?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Let's talk about the photos... I'm open to learning here, so please lend me some knowledge! This might sound really heartless and cold, but...

After a few quick looks...

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... e49.476150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Both his legs have been blown off, he's lost more than half his 12 units of blood, it's likely been minuteS, and he is conscious and sitting up in a wheelchair while being rushed away?? (This is not just about pain, it's mostly about blood loss, consciousness, and the body shutting down.) He has no extra blanket or covering? His body should be FREEZING by now. What has to happen before he goes into shock?? So who is this guy, and does anyone know him?

Same guy conscious here, too: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... c752.92871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And not only conscious, but trying to sit up on his own: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 392c.91760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(I can understand these two a lot better than the first one above.)

At least some (I haven't checked all) pictures, even from different cameras, have the same metadata:
Encoding Process Progressive DCT, Huffman coding
Is that the industry standard?

Some pictures, even taken seconds apart, have the same metadata:
Profile Date Time 2012:01:25 03:41:57
That should be from the camera, not the computer, is that correct?
Even if the dates are "all wrong" from the battery/ camera setup (as can happen), the "seconds" part would be different, correct?

Other pictures don't have profile date time.
Isn't that part of all metadata for photos?

Should the Apple ones should also have geolocation tags, but I don't see them?

I see people standing in blood, but don't see ANY shoeprints in any of the photos.

Why are people's clothes ripped to shreds in some spots, but then there's often no bleeding in those areas?

Are these injuries typical of glass shrapnel injuries?

With the shock and all that blood and physical trauma, and no one who is uninjured (ok, ONE lady in all the photos) seems to be in shock, no one puking or having to sit down, no one wandering around aimlessly... I guess it could happen, just unlikely. All pictures on the website come from just two cameras, I'd be interested in seeing other photos.

Almost same photos, from different angles:
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... d40.259843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 392c.91760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd be very interested in seeing a detailed death and injury report and hospital admission records.

P.S. I don't believe the bombing was faked, nor that everyone injured was fake, etc. I'm just thrown off by the above...

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

SmallFarm wrote:
friendofyours wrote:Make up. Special makeup FX (like latex prostheses). Lens distortion. Lighting. Actor affect.

see below, if you dare.

Let's assume you're correct.

WHY ON EARTH SHOULD WE ASSUME ANYTHING. HOW ABOUT WE JUST FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE. IF YOU ARE UNCONVINCED OF THE EVIDENCE. YOUR HYPOTHETICAL IS BOTH MOOT / PREMATURE

So what? What's the big deal? Why would they do that? What's the motive? MOTIVES ARE ALSO GIVEN BUT AGAIN MOTIVE IS MOOT IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE EVIDENCE
You keep saying, "What are you afraid of?" What should we be afraid of?
You just come off to me as a purveyor of counter-intelligence. HUH?
I love conspiracy theories, but they have to make sense before I'll believe them...

DO YOU 'LOVE' CONSPIRACY THEORIES ? SO WHAT?

who said: "truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to remain within the realm of the 'possible'"? I think that applies here.

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

I enjoy your sense of humor U Pit

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

I am really trying to understand you "friendofyours" but it seems you like nit-pick my words instead of actually trying to meet me halfway, so I'll just have to ignore you. :(

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

SmallFarm wrote:I am really trying to understand you "friendofyours" but it seems you like nit-pick my words instead of actually trying to meet me halfway, so I'll just have to ignore you. :(
You are free to ignore me if you like.

Sorry I seem to you like a nitpicker. If one is easily distracted or is susceptible to losing focus (and I am guilty on both counts) then this can cause them to miss the point entirely or prioritize wrongly.

Evidence matters. but saying: 'well, let's suppose you are right' is usually either a 'setup' to appear reasonable while at the same time luring someone into seeming preposterous before an the audience so that the actual EVIDENCE can be conveniently ignored. and this is disingenuous. It is often a subtle way to character assassinate. Or at a minimum, it is putting the proverbial cart before the horse.

The stakes are very high tho'... assuming the evidence is correct. The Book of Mormon example I gave earlier in this or in some other thread on the Boston 'event' is an example of the scale of what seems to be happening to us

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

friendofyours wrote:
InfoWarrior82 wrote:wellaware is a Cass Sunstein operation. And not even a good one. It's targeted towards the uneducated, 12 year olds, and senior citizens.

Ahh... 'contempt prior to investigation'. That above is what you expect to pass off to this audience as your 'considered analysis'? My daughter is 12 years old and even SHE can tell this is legitimate. :)

Perhaps this guy below is one of your sources? Does HE give you your opinions? I hope not. 'Cause he is working for the other side! and if so, you've been played, I am sorry inform you.

Attachments
r.png
r.png (55.59 KiB) Viewed 3782 times

friendofyours
captain of 100

Post by friendofyours »

How can you tell this photo shows a drill? :-\

[img]MODERATOR%20EDIT[/img]

Answer: no blood trail. the 'blown' leg is a prop, for realism. this guy is an amputee and they fitted him with synthetic STAGE PROP "INJURY" LEGS! PLASTIC DOES NOT BLEED, OF COURSE.