Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Juliette
captain of 1,000

Re: Why is Mitt Romney so Presidential.

Post by Juliette »

Like wrote:I got to have my fun!! :D
I know, I know....you always make me have fun also, well not always but sometimes! :D

Post by Like »

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

Like wrote:
My HERO! :D

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Christ said "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Why can't members of the church on this forum let Juliette be at and do her best? Do all of us for a moment assume that all of our posts are perfect in nature, permeated with compassion, love, kindness, humility and understanding? I know they're not. Many of us are guilty of condemning someone else, so why can't we let Juliette be...Juliette and accept her for who she is, a daughter of God? Don't we all want the same thing, to fit in? Our views may be varying but we all want what we have to say recognized as being something worthwhile. Why even I don't agree with everything in a political sense with her, but, hey! she is still our sister under God.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

Wishing I never even took the bait on this silly thread... now it's stuck on my "View your Posts" page forever...

Post by Like »

Young 14 year old Mitt with his Dad

Post by Like »

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

freedomfighter wrote:Christ said "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" Why can't members of the church on this forum let Juliette be at and do her best? Do all of us for a moment assume that all of our posts are perfect in nature, permeated with compassion, love, kindness, humility and understanding? I know they're not. Many of us are guilty of condemning someone else, so why can't we let Juliette be...Juliette and accept her for who she is, a daughter of God? Don't we all want the same thing, to fit in? Our views may be varying but we all want what we have to say recognized as being something worthwhile. Why even I don't agree with everything in a political sense with her, but, hey! she is still our sister under God.
Thanks Freedom! I've always taken you for someone who speaks his mind, but is respectful about it. What an example for us all!
I don't know why I enjoy it on this forum, but I do! Its people like you and many others who make it fun for me. Even though we are complete opposites in our political views, we enjoy the music threads.
I guess I missed something here? These posts are a joke between " Like" and myself. Was I attacked over it? Once again, "Like" and I don't agree politically, but we are friends and can laugh about it.
I always read your posts freedomfighter. Thanks again for setting a standard of decency. Juliette ( aka "Chatter Queen", crowned by Moonwhim!) :))

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

iamse7en wrote:Wishing I never even took the bait on this silly thread... now it's stuck on my "View your Posts" page forever...
But you always take the bait!

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

Actually, I've only commented on about 3 threads you've ever started. You start like 5 new ones a day. I learned my lesson not to take the bait, except on the goodbye thread, when it was time to celebrate, which I did, but obviously too soon.

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

iamse7en wrote:Actually, I've only commented on about 3 threads you've ever started. You start like 5 new ones a day. I learned my lesson not to take the bait, except on the goodbye thread, when it was time to celebrate, which I did, but obviously too soon.
I love you too! =))

Post by Like »

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

Like wrote:
LOL!

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

he's telestial?

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Like wrote:Image
Nice photo op photo of Mitt doing his own laundry. Yes like an ultra rich guy like Romney who is crazy busy campaigning for president is going to spend his precious time doing his own laundry. These kinds of photos really turn me off because you know they are staged to make the person appear "normal".

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

p51-mustang wrote:
Like wrote:Image
Nice photo op photo of Mitt doing his own laundry. Yes like an ultra rich guy like Romney who is crazy busy campaigning for president is going to spend his precious time doing his own laundry. These kinds of photos really turn me off because you know they are staged to make the person appear "normal".
It takes a "Real Man", to help his wife with the laundry. It doesn't turn me off! :D

BlueMoon5
captain of 1,000

Post by BlueMoon5 »

BrianM wrote:
iamse7en wrote:The second coming of Janadele.
Except Janadele was actually getting paid to promote Mitt Romney.
In fairness, doesn't your statement require substantiation?

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

BlueMoon5 wrote:
BrianM wrote:
iamse7en wrote:The second coming of Janadele.
Except Janadele was actually getting paid to promote Mitt Romney.
In fairness, doesn't your statement require substantiation?
HAHA! They haven't called me Janadele for a long time! Shhhhhh... :D

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I have had occasional private email correspondence with Janadele and she has told me once again that she has never been paid for her support of Mitt Romney. I have no reason to think otherwise, and in fact note evidence that she is not a paid campaigner for Romney.

Post by Like »

lundbaek wrote:I have had occasional private email correspondence with Janadele and she has told me once again that she has never been paid for her support of Mitt Romney. I have no reason to think otherwise, and in fact note evidence that she is not a paid campaigner for Romney.
I hear from her too and she has told me she is not a paid Mitt supporter, even if she was that would not bug me, she just likes him and hopes he is elected. She has her own style of posting that rubbed some vocal people the wrong way but I did not mind, after all she put up me, and my different opinion of Mitt! :D

Could you, Brian, have her ban lifted? There are also a few other people who have been banned that I love to see come back, but Janadele is certainly the nicest person I know that got banned, so can we start with her?

Post by Like »

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »

Like wrote:
ta bien. :))

Juliette
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliette »