The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
2BFree
captain of 100

Re: The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

Post by 2BFree »

larsenb wrote:Well, we had 4 show up for the Christopher Bollyn meeting, including 2BFree and an airline pilot who knew the pilot of Flight 93.

A good presentation by Christopher, but almost too much time to cover in the 2 hours we occupied. I was fortunate in being able to engage in a number of one-on-one discussions with him, including late into the nights of Sunday and Monday. But I learned a lot about his background, which made me think he was the perfect person, well-prepared to get the information out that he has to the public.

He spent 2 years in Israel, speaks Hebrew and has traveled extensively in Europe, the Middle East and else where for years. He is descended from the Anne Boleyn family.

It was very enjoyable to meet and make the acquaintance of 2BFree. Christopher was very impressed with him and his knowledge.

2BFree, what did you think of the experience?

Bollyn's web site is at: http://www.bollyn.com/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Took him to the train station at about 2:00 pm last night. Ouch!
Brad...thanks for setting the meet up and for the opportunity to meet Christopher. He's the genuine article...very dedicated to uncovering the "who did it" of 9-11. Very impressed with his extensive knowledge of history and his courage to continue his research after 7 years of exile. I look forward to reading his books.

One thing I noticed is there seems to be a propensity of the people in the truth movement to gravitate to one certain aspect of the event rather than looking at and consider all the evidence. I believe nano-thermite was a part of the plan but if one considers all the evidence it doesn't quite meet all the causality of the demise of the towers. If it was nano-thermite...has anyone calculated how much of this material would have been needed to destroy the buildings as they were? My guess it would be a lot and if so who had the capability before the event to produce that much material which had only been available for a couple of years before 9-11?

Some how I get the feeling not only is the MSM being controlled as to the event but there has been an overarching control over the whole playing field of thought including the alternative media where there has been set up arbitrary limits to what, how, who and why it happened just as for instance how the playing field of thought was corralled with the Roswell incident and JFK assassination. I believe we should consider all the evidence of that day and then let that evidence lead us to the conclusions rather than jumping on one bandwagon and ignore everything else. That is why I agree and accept the research by Steve and yourself on the active thermetic material in the dust and also accept the great effort of Judy to document as much evidence of that day she could plus the other evidence of video manipulation etc. This is a grand puzzle that will eventually be solved but will only be done if we who are vested in this stop contending with each other and accept the data that each brings to the table which will eventually lead us all to the correct answers.

Enlightenment
captain of 50

Post by Enlightenment »

The question to be asking is why they did it? What is so important to the bankers who own practically everything including the US government. That they would do anything to protect.

It all comes back to the petrodollar. Well why? It's simple because when the petrodollar is no longer used by the world to trade oil. The entire US financial system fails since it is the world reserve currency. Basically game over America.

Next question to ask? Who was trying to move trading oil in a different currency then the US dollar at the time.

Answer: Saddam Hussein

Problem, how do they (create a war) remove a guy from power who is threatening the petrodollar.

Answer: Shock and awe.

In order to gain public support for a war that American people don't understand is needed to protect their system. They did 9/11 to rally the public and then lie about weapons of mass destruction to get their war. Now he is removed and their petrodollar is once again safe for the moment.

Same thing with Gaddafi, he was trying to create a gold backed currency in Africa and that is unexceptible for their system.

The real question you should be asking today is why ebola?

Answer: BRIC

What is BRIC? It is an alliance between Brazil, Russia, India and China and 105 nations total to stop trading oil in the US petrodollar and it is very near complete.

Well what does that mean? System fail. Total collapse of America.

They can not take the blame for their failed system so what will?

Ebola is here to make it look like it crashed the system instead of them.

Well what happens when the system crashes?

Answer: Total anarchy, people rise up against them. But wait they won't let that happen either so they will wack the American people with biological weapons so they can't rise up against them. Think I am wrong? Read the news. Everyday they are preparing you for "Terrorists" (them). To hit us with bio weapons.

Time to wake up and prepare you families for the second coming.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Enlightenment wrote:The question to be asking is why they did it? What is so important to the bankers who own practically everything including the US government. That they would do anything to protect.

It all comes back to the petrodollar. Well why? It's simple because when the petrodollar is no longer used by the world to trade oil. The entire US financial system fails since it is the world reserve currency. Basically game over America.

Next question to ask? Who was trying to move trading oil in a different currency then the US dollar at the time.

Answer: Saddam Hussein

Problem, how do they (create a war) remove a guy from power who is threatening the petrodollar.

Answer: Shock and awe.

In order to gain public support for a war that American people don't understand is needed to protect their system. They did 9/11 to rally the public and then lie about weapons of mass destruction to get their war. Now he is removed and their petrodollar is once again safe for the moment.

Same thing with Gaddafi, he was trying to create a gold backed currency in Africa and that is unexceptible for their system.

The real question you should be asking today is why ebola?

Answer: BRIC

What is BRIC? It is an alliance between Brazil, Russia, India and China and 105 nations total to stop trading oil in the US petrodollar and it is very near complete.

Well what does that mean? System fail. Total collapse of America.

They can not take the blame for their failed system so what will?

Ebola is here to make it look like it crashed the system instead of them.

Well what happens when the system crashes?

Answer: Total anarchy, people rise up against them. But wait they won't let that happen either so they will wack the American people with biological weapons so they can't rise up against them. Think I am wrong? Read the news. Everyday they are preparing you for "Terrorists" (them). To hit us with bio weapons.

Time to wake up and prepare you families for the second coming.
In my view, you are right, but it goes further than that. They were itching to break up the Muslim-controlled countries and get them fighting one another in order to take pressure of Israel and further their globalist regionalization agenda, which includes weakening and even destroying the Muslim power-block in general. This would allow the Muslim people/countries to be more easily integrated into their globalist entity.

Barry Chamish and Joel Bainerman ran into this when they were covering the Oslo Accords as investigative reporters back in '93 or thereabouts. At one point, they were mistaken as players and invited into the confidence of someone or group that was or were players in the Oslo Accord negotiations.

They learned the ultimate plan was to make the entire Middle East into an integrated region, perhaps controlled out of Jerusalem. I may have that garbled a bit, having heard it from Barry, but this was essentially what he said. Incidentally, Bainerman died within the last month at the tender age of 57.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

2BFree wrote:
larsenb wrote:Well, we had 4 show up for the Christopher Bollyn meeting, including 2BFree and an airline pilot who knew the pilot of Flight 93.

A good presentation by Christopher, but almost too much time to cover in the 2 hours we occupied. I was fortunate in being able to engage in a number of one-on-one discussions with him, including late into the nights of Sunday and Monday. But I learned a lot about his background, which made me think he was the perfect person, well-prepared to get the information out that he has to the public.

He spent 2 years in Israel, speaks Hebrew and has traveled extensively in Europe, the Middle East and else where for years. He is descended from the Anne Boleyn family.

It was very enjoyable to meet and make the acquaintance of 2BFree. Christopher was very impressed with him and his knowledge.

Bollyn's web site is at: http://www.bollyn.com/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Brad...thanks for setting the meet up and for the opportunity to meet Christopher. He's the genuine article...very dedicated to uncovering the "who did it" of 9-11. Very impressed with his extensive knowledge of history and his courage to continue his research after 7 years of exile. I look forward to reading his books.

One thing I noticed is there seems to be a propensity of the people in the truth movement to gravitate to one certain aspect of the event rather than looking at and consider all the evidence. I believe nano-thermite was a part of the plan but if one considers all the evidence it doesn't quite meet all the causality of the demise of the towers. If it was nano-thermite...has anyone calculated how much of this material would have been needed to destroy the buildings as they were? My guess it would be a lot and if so who had the capability before the event to produce that much material which had only been available for a couple of years before 9-11?

Some how I get the feeling not only is the MSM being controlled as to the event but there has been an overarching control over the whole playing field of thought including the alternative media where there has been set up arbitrary limits to what, how, who and why it happened just as for instance how the playing field of thought was corralled with the Roswell incident and JFK assassination. I believe we should consider all the evidence of that day and then let that evidence lead us to the conclusions rather than jumping on one bandwagon and ignore everything else. That is why I agree and accept the research by Steve and yourself on the active thermetic material in the dust and also accept the great effort of Judy to document as much evidence of that day she could plus the other evidence of video manipulation etc. This is a grand puzzle that will eventually be solved but will only be done if we who are vested in this stop contending with each other and accept the data that each brings to the table which will eventually lead us all to the correct answers.
At no time I’m aware of, have any of those that have been involved in 9/11 scientific research with Dr. Jones, suggested that thermite or nanothermite were the only incendiaries/explosives, or even means used, to bring down Bldg 7 and the Twin Towers.

This is a false accusation first originating and trumpeted ever since, by James Fetzer and his allies. A complete red-herring. I’ve seen him make this accusation repeatedly in various publications (currently he is allied w/ Gordon Duff’s Veteran’s Today), and in many, many emails in exchanges with 9/11 scientific researchers, such as Dr. Jones and his various co-authors, etc.

So if there is divisiveness in the 9/11 Scientific Truth movement with this regard, it has been generated almost wholly by those pushing the nuke or energy beam hypotheses; James Fetzer being the chief proponent along with others such as Dr. Ward (medical) and Morgan Reynolds, who early on was attacking Dr. Jones (Dr. Reynolds had been an Assistant Secy. of Commerce in Bush II’s first cabinet, which makes him highly suspect from the get-go).

Where you say: “I believe nano-thermite was a part of the plan but if one considers all the evidence it doesn't quite meet all the causality of the demise of the towers.”, maybe you could share how the use of nano-thermite and/or thermite or thermate doesn’t cover all the “causality of the demise of the towers”. I’m interested.

Calculations of just the nanothermite necessary (extrapolated from amounts found in the dust), to do the observed damage are large. Dr. Niels Harrit has made some stabs at this, as well as others. But the problem with these kinds of estimates is that we simply don’t know how and to the extent it was used. This would have to come from eyewitnesses, who would be forced to come forth as a part of a serious investigation with subpoena powers. Same with coming up with how/who manufactured the nano-thermite. Could have been highly secret, in the manner of the Manhattan Project, etc.

Was it applied as paint or fire retardant to the underplates of the cement floors, as Christopher Bollyn suggests? Seems plausible, and those applying the material wouldn't even have to know what the substance really was that they were applying. But again, this likely won't be known outside of a thorough, empowered investigation.

Seeing the north Twin Tower antenna allegedly evaporate/disintegrate/disappear in full view is highly suspect. Christopher showed you photographs of the remains of this tower . . . but maybe only the top half disintegrated?

Tons and tons of steel beam/columns were recovered and disappeared after the collapses. But they disappeared on trucks to one or two main scrap companies; at least these beams and columns were not evaporated. Many of them were conveniently 30 ft long, which may be an indication that cutting charges were placed every 3 stories in the Twin Towers.

Any one promulgating these theories has a big problem in explaining how such weapons could bring down the towers and Bldg 7 in the manner they were seen to come down. For instance, all 3 towers showed many, many discrete squibs beyond their collapse boundaries. How is a nuclear device, micro, mini or otherwise going to do this, let alone energy beams. How are these devices going to be applied uniformly to key columns in a horizontal plane and at the same time, and in the case of ‘energy beams’, to the interior columns/beam, necessary to cause uniform collapses?

And has it been demonstrated that energy beams can even disintegrate steel in the fashion suggested, or that micro-nukes could be surgically applied to cut columns in a fashion to bring about what was seen? It would seem to me that Micro nukes would still create enormous radial (not directional) explosive force and resulting effects, something not really demonstrated by the visuals we have.

Christopher mentioned the many, many testimonies about people hearing many, many explosions, both isolated and in series and in the case of Rodrguez (sp?), before the North tower was even hit. This certainly doesn’t fit the action of energy beams.

Just a few of the problems I see with these ideas.

But maybe you could outline Judy’s hypothesis and evidence for the main external force/forces that brought down the buildings. That would be interesting. You might even convince me and others reading this that Judy Wood’s book is worth reading. Otherwise, I’ll probably neglect it. When she first jumped into the fray, she came up with some very telling, useful graphs demonstrating near-free fall for the buildings.

Enlightenment
captain of 50

Post by Enlightenment »

911-Conspiracy Finally Solved! Names, Connections, Motives, 911 Matrix of Details Exposed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have not seen this video. This is a game changer in putting all the pieces together.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Judy Wood and Jim Fetzer are both a waste of time and energy! And, their comments are not worth the printers ink on all the papers they published! I had quite an email conversation with Fetzer, when I pointed out the obvious flaws of such an energy beam being used to destroy the buildings, he stopped answering my emails. The flaws are simple; Power required to produce such a beam, and obvious very beneficial uses of such a beam were it available in 2001!

Bob

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Stacy Oliver wrote:WTC7 fell because of the severe damage from debris, etc. from the towers and the fires. It fell so quickly because the weight of the buildings above the flames far exceeded the resistance of weakened frame beneath it. It didn't fall symmetrically, but leaned to the south. http://www.debunking911.com/WTC72.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . The penthouse collapsed before the rest of the building.

I'm sure that you've heard those explanations a thousand times and you don't find them persuasive. I simply think it is far more likely that for the first time ever a steel building collapsed from fire and damage than it is that the leaseholder conspired with firefighters to place hundreds of pounds of explosives in a heavily used building, for some reason told a BBC reporter about it, then announced that he ordered them to explode the building. And then convinced all those people to keep absolutely silent about it. I concede that the official story has unanswerable questions. I simply find those questions far less troubling that any alternative.
I read debunking911.com it points out that there were many buildings that collapsed from fire. Plenty of people lie about 9/11 to reinforce delusions.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Is this a delusion?

The building was "pulled" which means brought down with explosives.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Benjamin_LK wrote:
Stacy Oliver wrote:WTC7 fell because of the severe damage from debris, etc. from the towers and the fires. It fell so quickly because the weight of the buildings above the flames far exceeded the resistance of weakened frame beneath it. It didn't fall symmetrically, but leaned to the south. http://www.debunking911.com/WTC72.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . The penthouse collapsed before the rest of the building.

I'm sure that you've heard those explanations a thousand times and you don't find them persuasive. I simply think it is far more likely that for the first time ever a steel building collapsed from fire and damage than it is that the leaseholder conspired with firefighters to place hundreds of pounds of explosives in a heavily used building, for some reason told a BBC reporter about it, then announced that he ordered them to explode the building. And then convinced all those people to keep absolutely silent about it. I concede that the official story has unanswerable questions. I simply find those questions far less troubling that any alternative.
I read debunking911.com it points out that there were many buildings that collapsed from fire. Plenty of people lie about 9/11 to reinforce delusions.
The claim is that steel-framed buildings have not been known to collapse from fire alone, not just any building. I would like to see the documentation that many or even one steel-framed building collapsed due to just fires.

Regarding Stacy Oliver's claim the "WTC7 fell because of the severe damage from debris", this is denied by the NIST WTC 7 report. Also, it fell essentially symmetrically, but leaned noticeably to SE in the final stage of collapse

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

I can't believe that this thread is still going and that there is anyone left who believes the official fairy tale. :ymblushing:

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Benjamin_LK wrote:

Plenty of lies on "debunking911.com" to reinforce the official fairy tale. :ymsmug:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

I suppose some folks are stuck in the fairy tale mode because truth is hard to take. Take, for instance, the idea that governments have killed (genocide) millions of people in a wide variety of countries because of so called dissenters and Christians they no longer wanted to allow live, and for a method of gun control. Some people would declare...NO WAY...but it is fact.
911 is no different. Americans lost their lives because of some plan to take us to war, contrived by wicked people that could care less about human life. There are more than one Hitler type persons in the world.
None Dare Call it Conspiracy explains this rather well.
....................................................................................................................................................
Read the book here: http://www.ldsfreedomnetwork.com/none-d ... piracy.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I wish that every citizen of every country in the free world and every slave behind the Iron Curtain might read this book."

Ezra Taft Benson

Former Secretary of Agriculture
...................................................................................................................................................
Genocide charts:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ ... mp=yhs-001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

larsenb wrote:
2BFree wrote:

At no time I’m aware of, have any of those that have been involved in 9/11 scientific research with Dr. Jones, suggested that thermite or nanothermite were the only incendiaries/explosives, or even means used, to bring down Bldg 7 and the Twin Towers.

This is a false accusation first originating and trumpeted ever since, by James Fetzer and his allies. A complete red-herring. I’ve seen him make this accusation repeatedly in various publications (currently he is allied w/ Gordon Duff’s Veteran’s Today), and in many, many emails in exchanges with 9/11 scientific researchers, such as Dr. Jones and his various co-authors, etc.

So if there is divisiveness in the 9/11 Scientific Truth movement with this regard, it has been generated almost wholly by those pushing the nuke or energy beam hypotheses; James Fetzer being the chief proponent along with others such as Dr. Ward (medical) and Morgan Reynolds, who early on was attacking Dr. Jones (Dr. Reynolds had been an Assistant Secy. of Commerce in Bush II’s first cabinet, which makes him highly suspect from the get-go).

Where you say: “I believe nano-thermite was a part of the plan but if one considers all the evidence it doesn't quite meet all the causality of the demise of the towers.”, maybe you could share how the use of nano-thermite and/or thermite or thermate doesn’t cover all the “causality of the demise of the towers”. I’m interested.

Calculations of just the nanothermite necessary (extrapolated from amounts found in the dust), to do the observed damage are large. Dr. Niels Harrit has made some stabs at this, as well as others. But the problem with these kinds of estimates is that we simply don’t know how and to the extent it was used. This would have to come from eyewitnesses, who would be forced to come forth as a part of a serious investigation with subpoena powers. Same with coming up with how/who manufactured the nano-thermite. Could have been highly secret, in the manner of the Manhattan Project, etc.

Was it applied as paint or fire retardant to the underplates of the cement floors, as Christopher Bollyn suggests? Seems plausible, and those applying the material wouldn't even have to know what the substance really was that they were applying. But again, this likely won't be known outside of a thorough, empowered investigation.

Seeing the north Twin Tower antenna allegedly evaporate/disintegrate/disappear in full view is highly suspect. Christopher showed you photographs of the remains of this tower . . . but maybe only the top half disintegrated?

Tons and tons of steel beam/columns were recovered and disappeared after the collapses. But they disappeared on trucks to one or two main scrap companies; at least these beams and columns were not evaporated. Many of them were conveniently 30 ft long, which may be an indication that cutting charges were placed every 3 stories in the Twin Towers.

Any one promulgating these theories has a big problem in explaining how such weapons could bring down the towers and Bldg 7 in the manner they were seen to come down. For instance, all 3 towers showed many, many discrete squibs beyond their collapse boundaries. How is a nuclear device, micro, mini or otherwise going to do this, let alone energy beams. How are these devices going to be applied uniformly to key columns in a horizontal plane and at the same time, and in the case of ‘energy beams’, to the interior columns/beam, necessary to cause uniform collapses?

And has it been demonstrated that energy beams can even disintegrate steel in the fashion suggested, or that micro-nukes could be surgically applied to cut columns in a fashion to bring about what was seen? It would seem to me that Micro nukes would still create enormous radial (not directional) explosive force and resulting effects, something not really demonstrated by the visuals we have.

Christopher mentioned the many, many testimonies about people hearing many, many explosions, both isolated and in series and in the case of Rodrguez (sp?), before the North tower was even hit. This certainly doesn’t fit the action of energy beams.

Just a few of the problems I see with these ideas.

But maybe you could outline Judy’s hypothesis and evidence for the main external force/forces that brought down the buildings. That would be interesting. You might even convince me and others reading this that Judy Wood’s book is worth reading. Otherwise, I’ll probably neglect it. When she first jumped into the fray, she came up with some very telling, useful graphs demonstrating near-free fall for the buildings.
I concur with all you say above...I still believe that the tools used to evaporate the towers used a combination of highly energetic thermetic material along with a static field wave system that was able to "dustify" the steel and concrete which helps explain the non-seismic signature of the "collapse" since the mass of the buildings dissolved into dust. Fetzer's energy beam from space seems a little out there and depleted uranium missiles don't hold water due to minimal radiation signatures. I believe what we saw was a DEMOnstration of a black budget weapon that attacked and dustified the ferrous and crystalline material (steel and concrete) using a static field generator and intense microwave or other wave oscillation to de-solidify the structural steel and send it floating away in the huge plume of dust before "collapse" and the non-piroclastic (no heat) cloud during collapse which would explain the minimal damage to the "bath tub", the non-seismic signature and the miraculous saving of the 14 people in the SE stairwell of WTC2.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

For me, the fact that the official explanation of the events on and surrounding 9/11 is ridiculous isn't the most upsetting thing. Don't get me wrong -- that's plenty upsetting. But for me, it's that officialdom is dead silent about how ridiculous it is. Nobody in power seems to be the slightest bit worked up about it.

When good questions are asked and not answered, it's no wonder that people make up their own answers.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

More strong evidence that the official conspiracy theory doesn't quite make it. I just sent this to a few people on my email list. My comments from this email are at the top:

Me:
Another very telling tidbit in the impossibility of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory are the many bone and body fragments found on the top of buildings blocks away from the WTC building (Deutsches BankTower, case in point). Once again, stand back and take a close look at the ‘collapsing’ tower picture at the bottom of this article. Ask yourself: Is this a collapsing building, or an exploding building? My common sense opts for exploding. I think enough time has gone by that the most die-hard believer can be a bit more objective about all of this.
The article was reprinted at A&E for 9/11 Truth but was taken from Gumshoe News: http://gumshoenews.com/2014/09/08/bones ... xplosives/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . The photo I mention is at the bottom of the article.
Bones: The Forensic Evidence of Explosives.
September 8, 2014 by Dalia Mae 118 Comments

You know - Bones – the American television crime series? It is a pity they didn’t do an episode where Dr. “Bones” Brennan investigates Cold Case – Deutsche Bank 9-11. Anyway it would be too easily solved. Because the abundance of bone fragments from the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers on 9/11 is another smoking gun – another bullet that blasts holes right through the official story.

You see, just like the impossibility of Building 7 being brought down by fires — a fire has never caused the total destruction of a steel skyscraper (as discussed on ae911truth.org) — so is it equally impossible that fires and collapsing buildings have ever pulverized people like those who were killed in the Twin Towers. EVER. Those who try to confuse the 9/11 Truth Movement with bunkum about structural abnormalities, no planes, whistle-blowers on meds, or who twist words and theories to suit the official theory – go ahead. It doesn’t count here. Supported by evidence of Nano-thermite and molten metal, many people were turned to dust – pieces 1/16-inch small, thousands of pieces – including firefighters (most likely inside stairwells). The forensic logic of the “9/11 bone fragments” is the DNA bullet in the official story, making a mockery of NIST’s document. These bone fragments from the firefighters burn any official theory to ash – and make the entire concealment of all the other evidence a fraud.

Hold a grenade in your hand – and even then you might not even replicate what happened. I apologize to the families for this grisly topic, but it seems that any investigation of the forensic evidence is just not forthcoming. But Bobby McIlvaine has inspired me to continue. My last post attracted an avalanche of dissonance, but with regard to the bone fragments: There is no explanation in the official view that can explain the scatter of minuscule bone fragments – not even strange kinetic energy events of ‘collapsing’ buildings.

When I spoke to the Melbourne coroner – and we logically went through all the options – she ended the call in disbelief.

1 - deu bank a

The Deutsche Bank Building at 130 Liberty Street was heavily damaged after being blasted by the avalanche of debris, ash, dust, and asbestos. In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof, and again in March 2006, construction workers found more bone fragments. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 700 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof.

Where did they come from?

Many fragments on the roof were apparently from Flight 11. But with the plane impact not being directly in line with the Duetsche Bank, and with the subsequent impact cloud appearing to drift away from the rooftop, the fragments were most likely dispersed in the massive pyroclastic-like clouds when the buildings collapsed.

The fact that many intact bodies were found, while others were turned to fragments and dust, is a telling detail. The state of the body would very much depend on its proximity to the alleged explosives. They also found many minuscule fragments from firefighters.

When Sean Tallon, a firefighter, was identified, his family never considered the possibility that there might be additional calls. For three years, the family received calls from the medical examiner’s office as more of his remains were identified. The family eventually conducted a second funeral, opening the grave and placing the new remains in a small wooden box just above his coffin.

The NY Times reports in April 2006: ‘the roof of the building, which was showered with debris and remains…’. And of the 2,753 people killed in the WTC attack, 1635 were identified, with 1115 victims not identified (despite advanced DNA testing). Also – to date, of the 21,906 remains recovered, 7886 have not been unidentified.

Essentially THESE PEOPLE HAD BEEN TURNED TO DUST. We do return to dust – but this process usually takes several decades. These poor people in the towers were turned to dust instantly. It seems – The buildings were destroyed in a manner that converted most of their non-metallic contents to homogeneous dust, including the bodies.

evil 44

The absence of office furniture and equipment, and much of the Towers’ mass suggests that the Twin Towers did not collapse – they EXPLODED – and were demolished (WTC7). This is THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION to explain the thousands of tiny human bone fragments scattered about. No simple gravitational collapse, like the one on the official NIST Report, could possibly blast human skeletons to smithereens and deposit those smithereens all over the roof of a neighboring building.

Apart from those on flight 11, who do the other fragments on the Deutsche bank belong to? Where were these people most likely to be at the time of impact and collapse? And how can the gravitational forces of a collapse pulverize – fragmentalize – explode a human body into hundreds of fragments. 200 plus fragments were found from one person. How many fragments were not found from that body – 2,000? Maybe 10,000? But this is the one forensic discussion the mainstream media and the governmental investigative bodies want to avoid.

To be honest – I think an investigation will make little difference to what is already evident: There were fragments – minuscule fragments in the plume that spread all over and beyond the WTC site. This is more evidence – that adds to the already irrefutable proof that the buildings were ‘demolished’.

The towers ‘erupting into a massive explosive plume‘ looks like some kind of (sophisticated) demolition job to me. But my opinion of what it looks like, and my observation of massive slabs being propelled laterally outwards for a few hundred feet are IRRELEVANT in this argument. This is forensic logic. Bodies were miraculously turned to dust. And there is only one possible explanation: These people were subjected to a very EXPLOSIVE FORCE – an explosion so intense that turned them instantly into part of the dust cloud.

The conclusion: (Sophisticated) EXPLOSIVES were used in the destruction of the buildings. Is there any other explanation to people ‘disintegration’? If these people were ‘exploded’ then the official story is nonsense and a complete fabrication.

minion
captain of 10

Post by minion »

larsenb wrote:... The photo I mention is at the bottom of the article.
bottom...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Pentagon hit by a missle? Whoops!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

minion wrote:
larsenb wrote:... The photo I mention is at the bottom of the article.
bottom...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
THAT tickled your funny bone (ooops, gotta be careful)?? Let me make it perfectly clear. I was using the term in the following sense, from https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=de ... +of+bottom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :

bot·tom
ˈbädəm/
noun
noun: bottom

the lowest point or part.
"the bottom of the page"

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Wow, after I thought I had about heard it all, so to say...

http://www.SeptemberClues.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Have fun! :)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

Note that the name Steven Jones is mentioned. Is this our Br Jones here on the forum? And would he make a few comments about this video. Is this NIST guy a nut or a paid liar?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

freedomforall wrote:9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

Note that the name Steven Jones is mentioned. Is this our Br Jones here on the forum? And would he make a few comments about this video. Is this NIST guy a nut or a paid liar?
I'll weigh in here. Yes that is our Br Jones (AKA Dr. Steven Jones). And I think it is safe to say, that John Gross is a paid liar. Even if he really hadn't heard of/seen the testimony/evidence for temperatures high enough to melt steel a the time of the press conference, he has had plenty of time to get up to speed and correct his statement. I'm not aware that he has done so.

Other evidence of extremely high temperatures well after the collapse of the 3 towers, comes from Dr. Thomas A. Cahill, a UC Davis professor and an expert on airborne aerosols who monitored the air using sophisticated instrumentation at the edge of the WTC 'exclusion zone', between 2nd October into December of 2001.

His group found with this instrumentation that WTC smoke contained "extremely small metallic aerosols in unprecedented amounts" coming from the WTC smoke plumes. And that "most of the particles in these plumes were in the category of the smallest ultra-fine or nano-particles: from 0.26 to 0.09 microns". Calhill said "Ultra-fine particles require extremely high temperatures, . . . namely the boiling point of the metal".

Christopher Bollyn can be credited with spreading this information far and wide in his various articles, and in his book: Solving 9/11 - The Deception That Changed the World.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Nice info. Thanks guys!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

JohnnyL wrote:Wow, after I thought I had about heard it all, so to say...

http://www.SeptemberClues.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Have fun! :)
Interesting parts:

--photos of victims manipulated/ photoshopped
--all four independent TV stations had same camera at same location at same time--how did they get people there that fast, and why only one location? Seriously, all four happened to choose the same spot??
--the faked plane crash videos
--the missile
--the amateur videos
etc.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

JohnnyL wrote:
JohnnyL wrote:Wow, after I thought I had about heard it all, so to say...

Interesting parts:

--photos of victims manipulated/ photoshopped
--all four independent TV stations had same camera at same location at same time--how did they get people there that fast, and why only one location? Seriously, all four happened to choose the same spot??
--the faked plane crash videos
--the missile
--the amateur videos
etc.
Hope you don't mind, but here is the video. Interesting.

SEPTEMBER CLUES 9/11

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

I think this video proves that the footage of the airplanes and the towers was massively doctored. For what purpose? Because no commercial airliner hit the towers, but rather a much smaller, airplane-shaped cruse missiles.

Thanks for the info! Another piece of the puzzle is put into place!