The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

Post by LoveIsTruth »

durangout wrote:Because the "evidence" that I'be seen on this site and others about 911 is well... let me just say weak. If you have some proof, I'd lvoe to see it. It's not that I don't think they WOULD do it; it's that I don't think they they COULD do it.

Please in all incerity list the strongest evidences that you know of.
The strongest evidence showing that the official story of 9/11 is false are the laws of physics that had to be suspended to make the official story true, plus eyewitness testimony of numerous firefighters and first responders.

Let's list the strongest evidence:

1) The two towers, WTC1 and WTC2, fell in under 10 seconds each, which happens to be the time of free fall for objects dropped from this height meeting no resistance except empty air, (hence the name "free fall"). Building WTC7, the third tower that collapsed on that day, and that was not struck by a plane, also experienced free fall for over 100 feet! It is a physical impossibility for the upper floors of the building to fall through thousands of tons of structural steel, and steel-reinforced concrete as easily and as quickly as through empty air, unless explosives were used to remove lower floors before they had a chance to slow down the upper floors. So the Free Fall time of the towers is one of the strongest and indisputable evidence that explosives were used.

2) Particles on nano-thermite and thermate were found in abundance in the dust of the ruin of the towers. Nano-thermite and thermate are used by the military to cut through structural steel as a hot knife through butter.

3) Pools of molten steel were found in the basements of all three towers that fell on that day. And according to the official accounts, there was nothing in those three towers to produce fire hot enough to liquify steel, not even close! Nano-Thermite and thermate, on the other hand, do produce molten iron as a byproduct, and are hot enough not only to liquify, but to vaporize steel!

Richard Gage on FOX 26 Fresno, CA Summarizes Some of the Key Evidence
9/11 Firefighters recall the molten steel
The Un-Debunkable Molten Metal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNeCjekGLE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4) Multiple explosions were witnessed in the subbasements of, and throughout the towers BEFORE and after the airplane impact at the top.

William Rodriguez was honored by Bush himself at the White House for saving hundreds of people out of the towers. Listen to his eyewitness testimony:

William Rodriguez Eyewitnesses explosions in the SUB-BASEMENTS BEFORE and after airplane impact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChJD5RrHd1w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THREE WTC Workers witness explosions in the SUB-BASEMENTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ5qVkJ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-TnB9wAqs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Add to that all the other evidence about stand down orders given to the air force, plus everything else.

The bottom line is that the evidence that exist in public domain, constitute an IRREFUTABLE mountain of evidence that the official story is a boldfaced lie, and that 9-11 was an inside job.

Please see
The Washington Times - EXPLOSIVE NEWS - on 9/11!!!
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 20&t=10906

Here is a very good summary of the best scientific evidence. After watching this any honest person will have to accept the truth.

How The Towers Fell - Richard Gage, 2006

Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =1&t=12554
Last edited by LoveIsTruth on September 3rd, 2015, 9:56 pm, edited 17 times in total.

mommyann
Hi, I'm new.

Re: The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

Post by mommyann »

Thanks Loveistruth! I've never seen the Aaron Russo video before - absolutely riveting! I can't wait to show it to all those fence stradlers I know who have seen other 9/11 videos and are still not convinced. If we don't understand the truth of 9/11 we will never understand depth and breadth of the secret combinations in America and the world. I'm sure thats why there is such a concerted effort from the left and the right (both controlled by TPTB) to stamp out this fire of Truth.

dennis
captain of 1,000

Post by dennis »

check out this web site: http://www.bollyn.com there is a lot of information including a picture of our Dr. Jones. The sub title "how Ehud Barak pulled of 9-11" is a must read, along with the rest of the articles. "Quote "It is one hundred percent certain that 9-11 was a ______ operation period"

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Durangout:

L.I.T. did a great job of presenting the more concrete physical evidence and without a doubt, it was an inside job and probably the work of some combination of criminal elements inside our own fed gov, CIA and military-industrial complex, in conjunction also with Israel's Mossad.

I just wanted to point you to the Book of Ether in the B of M, specifically chapter 8:

15 And it came to pass that thus they did agree with Akish. And Akish did administer unto them the oaths which were given by them of old who also sought power, which had been handed down even from Cain, who was a murderer from the beginning.
16 And they were kept up by the power of the devil to administer these oaths unto the people, to keep them in darkness, to help such as sought power to gain power, and to murder, and to plunder, and to lie, and to commit all manner of wickedness and whoredoms.
17 And it was the daughter of Jared who put it into his heart to search up these things of old; and Jared put it into the heart of Akish; wherefore, Akish administered it unto his kindred and friends, leading them away by fair promises to do whatsoever thing he desired.
18 And it came to pass that they formed a secret acombination, even as they of old; which combination is most abominable and wicked above all, in the sight of God;
19 For the Lord worketh not in secret combinations, neither doth he will that man should shed blood, but in all things hath forbidden it, from the beginning of man.
20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.
21 And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.
22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the bblood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath chardened the hearts of men that they have dmurdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

“BuildingWhat?” TV Ad

http://buildingwhat.org/

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Fox News: Geraldo Rivera: 9-11 Families and over 1,300 architects and engineers deny the official lie and push for a new investigation.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

I know it was an inside job, I recognize an explosion when I see one. However, I'm wondering if all this "new" information is coming out now to hide something new, or to influence the way people think about O. Its a well known fact that most people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are political liberals, and its no secret they're in deep doo doo at the moment--- I also noticed how quiet the political left become after O was elected.

The Helaman 8 type and shadow talks about the chief judge being murdered. Thats what I think will happen in our day, O will be bumped off, and the riots that follow will plunge the country into a deep abyss.

Bob

Lone Star Patriot

Post by Lone Star Patriot »

My personal favorite for strong evidence comes from this series of videos that were discussed in this thread. http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=14566

The discussion is purely based on science and draws very strong conclusions. As for the collapse of building 7, NIST now agrees that it did experience absolute free fall for roughly 2.5 seconds. The odds of that occurring randomly are astronomically low. The acceleration curve for a random collapse would be asymptotic and could not attain pure free fall. Explosives best explain and are also the simplest explanation for building 7's collapse.

The best explanation is science. The best scientific explanations will be able to explain every aspect of the collapses witnessed that day and account for every piece of evidence. The demolition theory stands up to scientific scrutiny. Other explanations fall short on many fronts.

Dr. Jones' work has been truly invaluable in this area. I believe that we wouldn't have the knowledge and perspective we do today were it not largely because of the great sacrifices he has made to bring evidence to light.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks for comments. In my talk in Sydney, Australia, now available on DVD, I presented what I feel are the strongest evidences that the official story of 9/11 is false -- and that explosives were indeed involved. These include:

1. Free-fall acceleration of WTC 7 for over 100 feet, admitted to now by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) in a report.
2. Complete fall of the Towers at near free-fall acceleration, with upper floors NOT intact as a block per the official story (we see the facts in videos).
3. Presence of unexploded pyrotechnic material in WTC dust samples -- reported in a peer-reviewed paper.
4. Molten metal flowing from the South Tower just before it fell, and high-temp sulfidation of WTC steel (reported in another peer-reviewed paper).
5. Money made on put options for United and American airline stocks.
6. Extreme toxicity of the WTC dust when the EPA gave repeated reassurances it was safe.
7. Pre-9/11 prep for a training "exercise" by FEMA, ready to go with personnel and equipment in place a few blocks from ground zero... on 9/10/2001.
8. Human bone fragments found approximately 600 feet away from the Towers, on the roof of the Deutsche Bank building.
9. Whistleblower testimony by Secretary of Transportation (at the time) Norman Mineta, about how the plane heading toward the Pentagon was being tracked and reports given to VP Dick Cheney -- yet NOTHING was done.
10. The mis-treatment of Norman Mineta, April Gallop, Sec'y of Treasury Paul O'Neill and others following whistleblower statements. (I include some commentary re: what happened to me at BYU.)

I have a few preliminary copies of this talk available -- requesting comments on how it could be shortened (it is now about 100 minutes, need to shorten to about 60) -- PM me if you would like one and if you will actually take the time to review it -- with your address. Offered at no cost -- with my best wishes for a blessed Christmas -- urging all to give "preparedness gifts."

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Sooooooo sad.

Squally
captain of 1,000

Post by Squally »

durangout wrote:Sooooooo sad.
Yes, blindness to the truth is very sad indeed.

Gratefully, many here can see through the official gov't story and coverup, especially as more evidence comes forth.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

DrJones wrote:I have a few preliminary copies of this talk available -- requesting comments on how it could be shortened (it is now about 100 minutes, need to shorten to about 60) -- PM me if you would like one and if you will actually take the time to review it -- with your address. Offered at no cost -- with my best wishes for a blessed Christmas -- urging all to give "preparedness gifts."
Why don't you transcribe it, and post it here. We will review it for you. Forums are great for this (I think).

Thanks for your good and courageous work.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

durangout wrote:Sooooooo sad.

I'm guessing you didn't watch a single one of those videos. But perhaps you can prove me wrong.

If you can identify, or individually point to a specific issue in which you find "sad", we may then begin civil discourse. But until you take it upon yourself to remove the condescending remarks, we cannot move forward.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Reports from numerous sources, including from Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, make it clear that Radical Islam has infiltrated places of power within the US Government.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Janadele ©®™ wrote:Reports from numerous sources, including from Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, make it clear that Radical Islam has infiltrated places of power within the US Government.
So you think that Bush, Cheney, and Larry Silverstein are all radical Islamists?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Remember Building 7 - New TV Ad

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

Nothing but some truths and information used to tell great lies...

There was no "conspiracy".
There were no "explosions" caused by explosives, etc.

The buildings fell exactly how they were supposed to in the situation.
Sad that so many faithful LDS are willingly deceived to be either Liberal or or conspiracy Jones Brothers Right.

The only "conspiracy" is with those of Fanatical Islam and the Left (and the Jones Brothers right types) who don't believe in destroying that evil, by engaging in every effort to thwart other conservatives and enabling that evil.

Just like with Vietnam, the Left and the nut Right have killed millions, and still do so with their consciences objection and conspiracy theory's. Their focus should be on the "real" problems of the world, not science fiction fantasy.

Silas
captain of 1,000

Post by Silas »

Obiwan wrote:Nothing but some truths and information used to tell great lies...

There was no "conspiracy".
There were no "explosions" caused by explosives, etc.

The buildings fell exactly how they were supposed to in the situation.
Sad that so many faithful LDS are willingly deceived to be either Liberal or or conspiracy Jones Brothers Right.

The only "conspiracy" is with those of Fanatical Islam and the Left (and the Jones Brothers right types) who don't believe in destroying that evil, by engaging in every effort to thwart other conservatives and enabling that evil.

Just like with Vietnam, the Left and the nut Right have killed millions, and still do so with their consciences objection and conspiracy theory's. Their focus should be on the "real" problems of the world, not science fiction fantasy.
Now hold on there Obiwan. I am not on board with the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing. I have my doubts about it and I suppose I do suspect something, but I haven't got to the point where I can say for sure that it was an inside job. But you do not need to think 9/11 was an inside job in order to oppose unjust and unconstitutional wars. Iraq was wrong, Afghanistan is wrong, Libya is definitely wrong. All you need to do is side with our founding fathers and share their vision for our nation and their understanding of the constitution. Did you know that the church allows conscientious objection? What is wrong with following the Savior's direction to renounce war and proclaim peace? Are you not aware of the specific special promise concerning America that if we serve the Lord he will protect us and not allow foreign powers to come against us? God will fight our battles for us if we are righteous. It is not our military power that has kept this nation free and we are in great danger if we think it is.

It is those who start wars not those who oppose them, that are responsible for the horrific death and destruction that result.

Also, if you are interested in engaging in an intelligent debate concerning the truth of 9/11 perhaps you should present actual evidence to refute the claims being made here. You may not agree with it and I myself am skeptical of it, but what you are doing basically amounts to a child saying nu-uh to a fairly well structured argument.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Good one Silas! Thank you.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Obiwan, Durangout:

Here is what a building looks like after it collapses naturally (for whatever reason), with no controlled demolition involved:

ImageImageImage

Now compare those with the World Trade Centers - notice any difference?...

ImageImageImage

Now here are what controlled demolitions look like:

ImageImageImage

Do you see a problem?

Mr. Tissue Box
captain of 100

Post by Mr. Tissue Box »

To be honest, if you want anyone to start questioning the events of 9/11, I'd direct them toward "9/11 Press for Truth". It is, in my opinion, the most effective 9/11 documentary out there. It does not contain controlled-demolition theories, as compelling as those are. Instead, it raises questions regarding the 9/11 commission, Philip Zelikow, other events surrounding 9/11, etc. which I believe to be the true "smoking-gun".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 414136481#

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Mr. Tissue Box wrote:To be honest, if you want anyone to start questioning the events of 9/11, I'd direct them toward "9/11 Press for Truth". It is, in my opinion, the most effective 9/11 documentary out there. It does not contain controlled-demolition theories, as compelling as those are. Instead, it raises questions regarding the 9/11 commission, Philip Zelikow, other events surrounding 9/11, etc. which I believe to be the true "smoking-gun".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 414136481#
The more the merrier, because "truth embraceth truth" (D&C 88:40).

Thanks.

Obiwan
captain of 100

Post by Obiwan »

Using "facts" to tell great lies is not "truth".... Sorry folks, but your entire foundation is built upon certain facts mixed with false assumptions and the omission of facts.

Just like I've delved deep into a few liberal and anti-mormon ideology's in order to see what is the truth by comparing them to LDS scholarship and other information, I've done the same to several of your 9/11 conspiracy's theory's. And they are bad judgment, bad science nothing more, even though yes with a simplistic look and the great vast info you all provide they "seem" truthful. They are no different than the false judgments liberals have of conservatives which are based on facts also, and no different than the bad judgments anti-mormons have of mormonism and mormons, which also are based on "facts". But, as most of you likely know, liberals and anti-mormons so-called "facts" are only Half-Truths. It's the same for you all in this issue.

Sorry, but your "facts" aren't the truth. Take those pictures above. They falsely compare SHORT buildings which had "structural" problems in "one section" which made them tip over with TALL buildings like the WTC's that had structural integrity compromised almost entirely 3/4 ways up, thus a great deal of weight still above the spot, and thus the taken out support structure of the building by the planes, the building then naturally "buckles".

All a person has to do is watch the videos with any sort of brain, and they can see that the support structure at the place of impact starts to buckle, and the rest of the building above that point starts coming down, and then as it hits, the weight and momentum causes the rest of the building to collapse. Just watch this video for example and you can see that the plane would have basically taken out much of the support structure, thus easily making the conditions necessary for a straight down collapse. This video also shows that there was no "missle" either as some of your kind believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, you all haven't a clue that you are only see what you want to see based on your conspiracy theory's, not the FACTS ALONE. Just like anti-mormons do toward mormonism and mormons, and the same for liberals and their target. I know for a fact what I'm saying is correct because I've watched some of the so-called "experts" such as the so-called "Dr. Jones" words from the beginning, and there words were based on nothing, no evidence at all from the beginning, and then they LATER believe they found evidence for their beliefs. When all it actually was was a misuse and a perversion of the facts and evidence for their own fantasy's, not reality.

The reality is that the buildings just fell, and it's right there in the video. No explosions at all involved, save from the pressures created due to the fall.

NONE of those buildings above were as TALL as the WTC buildings. Tall buildings fall differently depending on the circumstances compared to shorter buildings such as the ones above. You people are comparing apples to oranges, and thus making false judgments.

jdtech
captain of 100

Post by jdtech »

Obiwan wrote: NONE of those buildings above were as TALL as the WTC buildings. Tall buildings fall differently depending on the circumstances compared to shorter buildings such as the ones above. You people are comparing apples to oranges, and thus making false judgments.
@Obiwan - Please review the destruction of Building 7. How do your "facts" hold up here? There are certainly a LOT of questions as to the "why" where there is obviously no official response, but there is no denying what has actually happened. Building 7 had NO plane impact, and only minimal damage with some fire. There is NO reason why it should have fallen, especially at free-fall speeds.

Please get your "facts" straight and do your research on Building 7 - even using your own "apples to oranges" comparison here does not hold up. If it looks like a controlled demolition...