The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: The Strongest Public Domain Evidence of 9-11 Fraud

Post by freedomforall »

7 World Trade Center

WTC 7 Damage

Few photos and video clips exist that show the damage sustained to the south face of 7 World Trade Center on 9/11. An ABC News helicopter captured footage of the south face of 7 World Trade Center, including a glimpse of a gash, extending approximately 10 stories.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Start at about 31:28 Compare with 22:09

Does it really look like a gash? Was this enough reason to have the building pulled?

Kmart201
captain of 50

Post by Kmart201 »

You guys all know that the sky isn't blue right? And mountains aren't made of rock..... The sun doesn't even exist. blah blah blah. That is to all those people who watch the trade towers fall and still believe there werent explosives. No structural building in the world would or could fall like all three of the WTC buildings did that day without help. I would like to see anyone demonstrate to me that I am wrong. Cmon people, lets see you do it if you are so sure. Go crash a plane into 1000 buildings and you will never have that result.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Kmart201 wrote:You guys all know that the sky isn't blue right? And mountains aren't made of rock..... The sun doesn't even exist. blah blah blah. That is to all those people who watch the trade towers fall and still believe there werent explosives. No structural building in the world would or could fall like all three of the WTC buildings did that day without help. I would like to see anyone demonstrate to me that I am wrong. Cmon people, lets see you do it if you are so sure. Go crash a plane into 1000 buildings and you will never have that result.
For clarity, just who is "you guys?"
I fully believe the towers were brought down by explosives, including 7. That's why I used the word "pulled". It is a word used for that very purpose. I was merely wondering if for what structural damage there was to 7, was it enough to warrant pulling it? Seems mighty strange.

letsjet
captain of 100

Post by letsjet »

Did you know that a B-25 bomber hit the empire State Building in 1945 because of fog? A B-25 was a rather large and heavy twin engine aircraft. It did some serious damage to the building, but nothing like 911. The jets on 911 had help! The Empire State Building survived very well. Here is a link to an old film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCygjiLMfw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

letsjet wrote:Did you know that a B-25 bomber hit the empire State Building in 1945 because of fog? A B-25 was a rather large and heavy twin engine aircraft. It did some serious damage to the building, but nothing like 911. The jets on 911 had help! The Empire State Building survived very well. Here is a link to an old film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCygjiLMfw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I may have seen that crash when I was still in heaven as a spirit. But I'm not sure. Then in 1947 I arrived on earth one Sunday resembling a hollow tube, having a loud voice at one end, and a complete lack of responsibility at the other. So I didn't hear anything about the incident at that time either. But I did hear about it on MAR. 2, 2014. Weird. Better late than never, they say. :D

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

letsjet wrote:Did you know that a B-25 bomber hit the empire State Building in 1945 because of fog? A B-25 was a rather large and heavy twin engine aircraft. It did some serious damage to the building, but nothing like 911. The jets on 911 had help! The Empire State Building survived very well. Here is a link to an old film:

It's important to realize the vast differences between a B-25 bomber accidental crash against a high-rise building versus an intentional fully suicidal and homicidal crash by people with a larger faster airplane. The B-25 bomber was smaller and lighter than the Boeing 767, it also carried a different fuel than the jet fuel used by airliner, the B-25 bomber was also, having just taken off, moving way less than the approximately 500 miles/hour that the 767 jet airliners crashed into the world trade center. The comparison is absurd. It's worth actually looking up technical specification differences between a 1940s propeller bomber and that of a jet airliner of the 2000s. It's also worth noting that crashing at under 200 mph is way different than crashing at 490 or over 500 mph into a point of impact.

The WTC is drastically different in its construction, having far less concrete in the structure than the ESB does. I kind of understand your desire to prove your conclusions, but comparing the B-25 Bomber at approx. 150-200mph impact that occurred accidentally is far different from a larger Boeing 767 intentionally crashed by bloodthirsty people into a building with the engines being gunned up to power. It's absurd, even from a basic physics standpoint, and will not be taken seriously.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

freedomforall wrote:
Kmart201 wrote:You guys all know that the sky isn't blue right? And mountains aren't made of rock..... The sun doesn't even exist. blah blah blah. That is to all those people who watch the trade towers fall and still believe there werent explosives. No structural building in the world would or could fall like all three of the WTC buildings did that day without help. I would like to see anyone demonstrate to me that I am wrong. Cmon people, lets see you do it if you are so sure. Go crash a plane into 1000 buildings and you will never have that result.
I fully believe the towers were brought down by explosives, including 7. That's why I used the word "pulled". It is a word used for that very purpose. I was merely wondering if for what structural damage there was to 7, was it enough to warrant pulling it? Seems mighty strange.
The term pull it, does not exist in reference to demolition. It exists to note a strategic retreat (pull back, pull out). Over 300 firefighters had already died that day from collapsing WTC Towers 1 & 2. The fire chief made the distinct order to get out of there. Which makes sense, that's a lot of firefighters lost out of the New York City Fire Department, isn't it? Look, the fact is that there are scum out there known as al qaeda who want to remake the Middle East into a Medieval Dictatorship, but we're stuck with a powerful clique on our side who want us to win by rejecting the commandments of God. What's sad is yes, we're stuck between two wicked camps, neither of which is noble, throwing away our national standards of etiquette so that now we look barbaric to most other word cultures and you're a precious gem for actually being a nice guy with some manners to you, and there's the party war practice, where politicians party on Martha's Vineyard while plenty of us have to deal with unemployment, low budgets, etc. Is it complicated for a conspiratorial mindset, sure, but at the same time, it's true, it isn't a good vs. bad guy, and there isn't some grand, fully conscious, unified singular wicked entity that runs all wickedness, but all truly comes from the same master, Satan. There are plenty of less than decent politicians and policies on either side, but it's nothing we haven't been warned about before.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Benjamin_LK wrote:The WTC is drastically different in its construction, having far less concrete in the structure than the ESB does. I kind of understand your desire to prove your conclusions, but comparing the B-25 Bomber at approx. 150-200mph impact that occurred accidentally is far different from a larger Boeing 767 intentionally crashed by bloodthirsty people into a building with the engines being gunned up to power. It's absurd, even from a basic physics standpoint, and will not be taken seriously.
Are you another troll wrapped in American flag? (looking at your avatar).

Anyways. Did you miss the fact that WTC 7 was NOT hit by an airplane? Yet it collapsed in near perfect symmetry at FREE FALL speed for over 100 feet. That is impossible unless almost ALL of the supporting columns are severed SIMULTANEOUSLY and COMPLETELY, which is done only with pre-planted explosives, that is CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, which is INSIDE JOB, by definition.

Go post somewhere else, troll.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Benjamin_LK wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
The term pull it, does not exist in reference to demolition. Oh, ya? It exists to note a strategic retreat (pull back, pull out). Over 300 firefighters had already died that day from collapsing WTC Towers 1 & 2. The fire chief made the distinct order to get out of there. Which makes sense, that's a lot of firefighters lost out of the New York City Fire Department, isn't it? Look, the fact is that there are scum out there known as al qaeda who want to remake the Middle East into a Medieval Dictatorship, but we're stuck with a powerful clique on our side who want us to win by rejecting the commandments of God. What's sad is yes, we're stuck between two wicked camps, neither of which is noble, throwing away our national standards of etiquette so that now we look barbaric to most other word cultures and you're a precious gem for actually being a nice guy with some manners to you, and there's the party war practice, where politicians party on Martha's Vineyard while plenty of us have to deal with unemployment, low budgets, etc. Is it complicated for a conspiratorial mindset, sure, but at the same time, it's true, it isn't a good vs. bad guy, and there isn't some grand, fully conscious, unified singular wicked entity that runs all wickedness, but all truly comes from the same master, Satan. There are plenty of less than decent politicians and policies on either side, but it's nothing we haven't been warned about before.
WTC 7 Admitted pull it! controlled demolition

WTC 7 "Pull It"

9/11 - INSIDE JOB! WTC 7 Pull It

NEED MORE PROOF?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The most impressive thing to me is how most people refuse to process what is so obvious in the WTC7 fall. Even many who recognize that it's a controlled demolition will not consider the ramifications regarding our government. 'Higher education' poses a huge impediment to assessing things like WTC7 and the Federal Reserve.

The best explanation I have found for why people won't deal with these realities is Yuri Bezmenov's statements on "demoralization". We've been conditioned, as a people, to reject the perceptions of our senses and to not react to save our country. Here are 69 seconds of explanation:

http://youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo?t=3m59s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe all of this was architected by the same people on Wall Street who set up and financed the Bolshevik revolution. They are setting America up for the same kind of take-down. I suppose this is just the fate of nations who've known and then rejected Christ. If they'll meander near the edge of the abyss, Satan will use his bulldozer to push them off.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Chip wrote:The most impressive thing to me is how most people refuse to process what is so obvious in the WTC7 fall. Even many who recognize that it's a controlled demolition will not consider the ramifications regarding our government. 'Higher education' poses a huge impediment to assessing things like WTC7 and the Federal Reserve.

The best explanation I have found for why people won't deal with these realities is Yuri Bezmenov's statements on "demoralization". We've been conditioned, as a people, to reject the perceptions of our senses and to not react to save our country. Here are 69 seconds of explanation:

http://youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo?t=3m59s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I believe all of this was architected by the same people on Wall Street who set up and financed the Bolshevik revolution. They are setting America up for the same kind of take-down. I suppose this is just the fate of nations who've known and then rejected Christ. If they'll meander near the edge of the abyss, Satan will use his bulldozer to push them off.
Higher education allows people to go out, research, and find the falsehoods and misconceptions regarding WTC7 that get pushed around by truthers. I hate to break it to you, but trutherism relies on only believing a narrow set of out of context and abbreviated sources, and denying everything else as lies. Academic work actually involves looking at a large variety of sources, and carefully scrutinizing the sources. Actually, its not even hostile to religion, in and of itself, as works such as "The Infidel Delusion" quite well illustrate how "The God Delusion" is full of fallacious reasoning and "argument from absurdity. There is absolutely zero neccessity to believe the 9/11 truther lies in believing the vast world we live in. The funny part about the Truthers is the denial that there is responsibility on the part of the American Voter, when the gospel says we all have agency. Guess you have to think carefully about who's really in harmony with the gospel there, with those conspiracy people denying Moral Agency with their "Mind Control" nonsense, anyways.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Obiwan wrote:Using "facts" to tell great lies is not "truth".... Sorry folks, but your entire foundation is built upon certain facts mixed with false assumptions and the omission of facts.

Just like I've delved deep into a few liberal and anti-mormon ideology's in order to see what is the truth by comparing them to LDS scholarship and other information, I've done the same to several of your 9/11 conspiracy's theory's. And they are bad judgment, bad science nothing more, even though yes with a simplistic look and the great vast info you all provide they "seem" truthful. They are no different than the false judgments liberals have of conservatives which are based on facts also, and no different than the bad judgments anti-mormons have of mormonism and mormons, which also are based on "facts". But, as most of you likely know, liberals and anti-mormons so-called "facts" are only Half-Truths. It's the same for you all in this issue.

Sorry, but your "facts" aren't the truth. Take those pictures above. They falsely compare SHORT buildings which had "structural" problems in "one section" which made them tip over with TALL buildings like the WTC's that had structural integrity compromised almost entirely 3/4 ways up, thus a great deal of weight still above the spot, and thus the taken out support structure of the building by the planes, the building then naturally "buckles".

All a person has to do is watch the videos with any sort of brain, and they can see that the support structure at the place of impact starts to buckle, and the rest of the building above that point starts coming down, and then as it hits, the weight and momentum causes the rest of the building to collapse. Just watch this video for example and you can see that the plane would have basically taken out much of the support structure, thus easily making the conditions necessary for a straight down collapse. This video also shows that there was no "missle" either as some of your kind believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, you all haven't a clue that you are only see what you want to see based on your conspiracy theory's, not the FACTS ALONE. Just like anti-mormons do toward mormonism and mormons, and the same for liberals and their target. I know for a fact what I'm saying is correct because I've watched some of the so-called "experts" such as the so-called "Dr. Jones" words from the beginning, and there words were based on nothing, no evidence at all from the beginning, and then they LATER believe they found evidence for their beliefs. When all it actually was was a misuse and a perversion of the facts and evidence for their own fantasy's, not reality.

The reality is that the buildings just fell, and it's right there in the video. No explosions at all involved, save from the pressures created due to the fall.

NONE of those buildings above were as TALL as the WTC buildings. Tall buildings fall differently depending on the circumstances compared to shorter buildings such as the ones above. You people are comparing apples to oranges, and thus making false judgments.
Hey Obiwan, RKOwens and RIP are good video sources that are funny, and debunking of the 9/11 liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Benjamin_LK wrote:The WTC is drastically different in its construction, having far less concrete in the structure than the ESB does. I kind of understand your desire to prove your conclusions, but comparing the B-25 Bomber at approx. 150-200mph impact that occurred accidentally is far different from a larger Boeing 767 intentionally crashed by bloodthirsty people into a building with the engines being gunned up to power. It's absurd, even from a basic physics standpoint, and will not be taken seriously.
Are you another troll wrapped in American flag? (looking at your avatar).

Anyways. Did you miss the fact that WTC 7 was NOT hit by an airplane? Yet it collapsed in near perfect symmetry at FREE FALL speed for over 100 feet. That is impossible unless almost ALL of the supporting columns are severed SIMULTANEOUSLY and COMPLETELY, which is done only with pre-planted explosives, that is CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, which is INSIDE JOB, by definition.

Go post somewhere else, troll.
Nope, the Ordain Women Crowd, the AntiMormons, and the Radical Feminists are even better examples though.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Benjamin_LK wrote:Higher education allows people to go out, research, and find the falsehoods and misconceptions regarding WTC7 that get pushed around by truthers. I hate to break it to you, but trutherism relies on only believing a narrow set of out of context and abbreviated sources, and denying everything else as lies. Academic work actually involves looking at a large variety of sources, and carefully scrutinizing the sources. Actually, its not even hostile to religion, in and of itself, as works such as "The Infidel Delusion" quite well illustrate how "The God Delusion" is full of fallacious reasoning and "argument from absurdity. There is absolutely zero neccessity to believe the 9/11 truther lies in believing the vast world we live in. The funny part about the Truthers is the denial that there is responsibility on the part of the American Voter, when the gospel says we all have agency. Guess you have to think carefully about who's really in harmony with the gospel there, with those conspiracy people denying Moral Agency with their "Mind Control" nonsense, anyways.

Certainly, very 'educated' people wrote the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report and other 'educated' people read it and believed it. By the time most get out of a university, their brains have been extruded through the humanist/statist die and, of course, they find themselves in comfortable harmony with their peers. That's just my opinion, based on my experience, though.

Could you offer an explanation as to what those explosions were across the face of WTC7, seconds before it came straight down, in the video that was posted above? While you pooh-pooh 'truthers', you offer no explanation to dismiss what everyone can clearly see, which provides quite a rational basis for believing WTC7 was demolitioned.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Benjamin_LK wrote:
Chip wrote:The most impressive thing to me is how most people refuse to process what is so obvious in the WTC7 fall. Even many who recognize that it's a controlled demolition will not consider the ramifications regarding our government. 'Higher education' poses a huge impediment to assessing things like WTC7 and the Federal Reserve.

Higher education allows people to go out, research, and find the falsehoods and misconceptions regarding WTC7 that get pushed around by truthers. I hate to break it to you, but trutherism relies on only believing a narrow set of out of context and abbreviated sources, and denying everything else as lies. Academic work actually involves looking at a large variety of sources, and carefully scrutinizing the sources. Actually, its not even hostile to religion, in and of itself, as works such as "The Infidel Delusion" quite well illustrate how "The God Delusion" is full of fallacious reasoning and "argument from absurdity. There is absolutely zero neccessity to believe the 9/11 truther lies in believing the vast world we live in. The funny part about the Truthers is the denial that there is responsibility on the part of the American Voter, when the gospel says we all have agency. Guess you have to think carefully about who's really in harmony with the gospel there, with those conspiracy people denying Moral Agency with their "Mind Control" nonsense, anyways.
And too much education, that provides little truth, can distort reality.
Truth...the Book of Mormon teaches us of Secret Combinations (LDG"s) getting above us.
Truth...the Book of Mormon teaches us about the works of Secret Combinations and Conspirators, subjects not learned in college in like manner.
Truth...it also tells us to watch for them and to avoid getting tangled up in them, and that they will be destroyed.
Truth...President Benson asked all members to read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy". Did you? See video below.
Truth...Not that many did read it, and many of the ones that were over educated, in thinking they know more than other highly educated people, thought it to be crap.
Truth...Tower 7 came down into its own footprint by way of explosives after having been ordered to be pulled. See Videos above.
Truth...many people weren't even aware the building came down at all, including me.

2 Ne. 10:15,16
15 Wherefore, for this cause, that my covenants may be fulfilled which I have made unto the children of men, that I will do unto them while they are in the flesh, I must needs destroy the secret works of darkness, and of murders, and of abominations.
16 Wherefore, he that fighteth against Zion, both Jew and Gentile, both bond and free, both male and female, shall perish; for they are they who are the whore of all the earth; for they who are not for me are against me, saith our God.

Secret Combinations
See also Conspiracy
stirreth up … secret combinations: 2 Ne. 9:9 .
must needs destroy the secret works of darkness: 2 Ne. 10:15 .
secret combinations … the combinations of the devil: 2 Ne. 26:22 . ( 3 Ne. 6:27–30 . )
their works shall be in the dark: 2 Ne. 28:9 .
judgments of God did come upon … secret combinations: Alma 37:30 .
to gain power … was their secret plan, and their combination: Hel. 2:8 . ( Ether 11:15 . )
secret oaths and covenants … were put into the heart of Gadianton by that same being: Hel. 6:26 .
secret society of Gadianton: 3 Ne. 3:9 . ( 4 Ne. 1:42 . )
secret combinations and the works of darkness: Morm. 8:27 . ( Morm. 8:40 . )
a secret combination … most abominable and wicked: Ether 8:18 .
old plans, and administered oaths after the manner of the ancients: Ether 10:33 .
reject … prophets, because of their secret society: Ether 11:22 .
Nicolaitane band and of all their secret abominations: D&C 117:11 . ( Rev. 2:6 . )
all these things were done in secret: Moses 5:30 .
from the days of Cain, there was a secret combination: Moses 5:51 .
Satan had great dominion … because of secret works: Moses 6:15 .

Conspiracy
they conspired against him to slay him: Gen. 37:18 .
all of you have conspired against me: 1 Sam. 22:8 .
the conspiracy was strong: 2 Sam. 15:12 .
I conspired against my master: 2 Kgs. 10:9 .
king of Assyria found conspiracy in Hoshea: 2 Kgs. 17:4 .
A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah: Jer. 11:9 .
There is a conspiracy of her prophets: Ezek. 22:25 .
more than forty which had made this conspiracy: Acts 23:13 .
the secret works of those people: Alma 37:21 .
Amalickiah … by his fraud … obtained the kingdom: Alma 47:35 .
object of all those who belonged to his band to murder, and to rob, and to gain power: Hel. 2:8 .
secret oaths and covenants did not come forth: Hel. 6:26 .
In consequence of evils and designs: D&C 89:4 .
do not justify sedition nor conspiracy: D&C 134:7 .
because of secret works, seeking for power: Moses 6:15 .

From Chips post: We've been conditioned, as a people, to reject the perceptions of our senses and to not react to save our country. Somehow this explains some of the apathy and carelessness going on in this country. We are being lead like a lamb to its slaughter because America is getting weaker and weaker and government is getting bigger and bigger, until, if it isn't checked, will do with us as they deem necessary to subdue and cause us to be like cattle, to be driven wherever they want, many even losing their lives.
Already, men like Harry Reid, have called patriots and Bundy supporters "domestic terrorists." And he a so called Mormon.

Watch from the 7:20 mark. Pure, plain demolition, period.
Last edited by freedomforall on June 10th, 2014, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

Benjamin_LK wrote:Higher education allows people to go out, research, and find the falsehoods and misconceptions regarding WTC7 that get pushed around by truthers. I hate to break it to you, but trutherism relies on only believing a narrow set of out of context and abbreviated sources, and denying everything else as lies. Academic work actually involves looking at a large variety of sources, and carefully scrutinizing the sources. Actually, its not even hostile to religion, in and of itself, as works such as "The Infidel Delusion" quite well illustrate how "The God Delusion" is full of fallacious reasoning and "argument from absurdity. There is absolutely zero neccessity to believe the 9/11 truther lies in believing the vast world we live in. The funny part about the Truthers is the denial that there is responsibility on the part of the American Voter, when the gospel says we all have agency. Guess you have to think carefully about who's really in harmony with the gospel there, with those conspiracy people denying Moral Agency with their "Mind Control" nonsense, anyways.
How much "research" have you done of that day? Apparently by your postings you have swallowed the government koolaid and haven't looked for yourself as to the "evidence" of that day. What "large variety of sources" have you "carefully scrutinized"? Please enlighten us since you seem to beLIEve we who you derogatorily call "truthers" are delusional and ill informed. I bet you haven't considered one of the most exhaustive collections of evidence of that day complied by a PHd in physics/materials engineering who put together a 500 + page text book of the evidence. Her name is Dr. Judy Wood and her book is called "Where Did The Towers Go?" Check it out and then tell me 19 Arabs (half of them from Saudi Arabia BTW) flew four high tech modern airliners, defying the most powerful air defense systems in the world, hitting 3 of their 4 targets (two of the planes hitting the twin towers but magically causing a third tower to fall at free fall speed 5 hours later without being struck) commanded by a deranged kidney-failing lunatic from a bunker in the mountains of Afghanistan.
Last edited by 2BFree on June 11th, 2014, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

Benjamin_LK wrote: Hey Obiwan, RKOwens and RIP are good video sources that are funny, and debunking of the 9/11 liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Really?.. Really??? :ymsick: You think it's funny 3000+ people died that day. You think it's funny that everything changed after that day. You think it's funny to live in a police state. You think it's funny to poke fun at people who are just trying to make sense of that day since the government version of events is so unbelievable and leaves so many questions unanswered. I would be very careful who you judge to be liars since that false judgement may return to you in the end or as Nephi would say "at the last day".

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

(NEW 2014 WTC DEMOLITION PROOF) DEBUNK THIS (REMAKE) RARE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS SHOWING NEW PROOF

I'm not saying I buy this next idea, but it is an interesting take.

9/11 CONSPIRACY: THE BALL NEXT TO TOWER 2

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Ben, as one who is used to destroying things with explosives, I humbly submit you are wrong with your insistence that the word "pull" in not used in the destruction of things using explosives. This picture is of a 50 cap blasting box;

To use this machine after it's properly hooked up is to pull the handle up and then push it down hard. In positions of safety, the boss would give the "fire in the hole" warning and then order "pull it" where upon the person in charge of final hook up would PULL the handle on the box up and push it down quickly, detonating the explosives.

Blasting boxes are not used much today, but the word pull has indeed been used with explosives, and is simply part of the slang that has continued with the use of explosives today!

Bob

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

bobhenstra wrote:Ben, as one who is used to destroying things with explosives, I humbly submit you are wrong with your insistence that the word "pull" in not used in the destruction of things using explosives. This picture is of a 50 cap blasting box;

To use this machine after it's properly hooked up is to pull the handle up and then push it down hard. In positions of safety, the boss would give the "fire in the hole" warning and then order "pull it" where upon the person in charge of final hook up would PULL the handle on the box up and push it down quickly, detonating the explosives.

Blasting boxes are not used much today, but the word pull has indeed been used with explosives, and is simply part of the slang that has continued with the use of explosives today!

Bob
Thanks, Bob. Very interesting.

Brad

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Hi Brad, long time no see! I used 50 cap blasting boxes (more modern versions) in the early 1960's to destroy hundreds of 2.75 inch rocket warheads. Blasting boxes were used extensively in WW2 and Korea. We would stack the warheads in a pyramid with a few ounces of comp c and the blasting cap in the detonator at the top of the pyramid. The blast destroyed every warhead in the stack without the possibility of throwing warheads around. What fun!

We also destroyed the ballistite (low explosive) rocket motors and motor igniters the same way. Beautiful explosions!

Loved my job!

Bob

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

:-? By the looks of things, it appears that in some cases, a higher education and an ineptness for research...isn't enough. Maybe going back to school and doing even more research is warranted! Learning truth is key, instead of what the professor has to say because of a limited curriculum he or she has to adhere to, or paying attention to text books that are written by those that don't know all the facts, or are bias in their views and knowledge. Then go out into the real world and have one's eyes opened due to reality being presented on a daily basis. Having an open mind doesn't hurt either. :D
Some people may have barely graduated from High School. But if they have eyes to see, and ears to hear...and learned how to read and write a little, they can get by. However, reading Jesus The Christ may be a challenge, but with the use of a dictionary, no problem.
I, for one, learned that if one wants to know how to do something, they don't go to the bottom of the food chain to learn how to do what those at the top are doing. One must go to to ones at the top to learn how things are done.
If one wants to learn how to sky dive, go to the experienced divers.
If one wants to learn how to be a good auto mechanic, go to someone that has done it for years and knows all there is to the trade.
If one wants to know how to become a millionaire, go to a millionaire and find out what they did, not someone that only makes $50,000.00 a year.
If someone wants to know what "pull it" means, go ask an expert in various trades that may require such an application,
or simply watch YouTube. :-B

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

2BFree wrote:
Benjamin_LK wrote: Hey Obiwan, RKOwens and RIP are good video sources that are funny, and debunking of the 9/11 liars.

Really?.. Really??? :ymsick: You think it's funny 3000+ people died that day.
Nope, you lied

You think it's funny that everything changed after that day.

One again, you lie

You think it's funny to live in a police state.

A bunch of whiny crybabies, and liars, considering that most of us don't get dragged out of our homes, tarred and feathered, or shot dead in your home in plain sight of your wife and kids, early church members got that. And yet, these delusional truthers complain that somehow they suffer a fate like the Jews in the Holocaust, without getting arrested or sent to prison. Grow up, quit whining, quit crying wolf, quit making yourself the fake styrofoam cross, and quit throwing a hissy fit because the voice of the American people doesn't vote for the politician that you adore. Like an ostrich with his head in the sand, people can still see your rear poking up, when you can't see them

You think it's funny to poke fun at people who are just trying to make sense of that day since the government version of events is so unbelievable and leaves so many questions unanswered.

Which part, read "debunking 9/11" shows that a lot of the accusations of the government go over the edge, even for the average American, plus, the camp of 9/11 truthers contains many claims that are lies. Perhaps you could do well to sort out the truther claims that are decent, versus the ones that are lies and worthy of the dung heap?

http://www.debunking911.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would be very careful who you judge to be liars since that false judgement may return to you in the end or as Nephi would say "at the last day".
I have nothing to fear. Once again, in your very accusation, you lied about me, you cried (hypocritically) about how much of a martyr you think you are like the Hypocrites mentioned by Jesus Christ, then you suddenly figured that by trying to cite your little scripture, I would magically shut up and accept your authority as prophetic, without a single question?Again, reasoning of this sort is the reason why no one, especially people like me, ever take truthers seriously, or have the slightest ounce of fear when Truthers false take the name of God in Vain to try and scare me. By typing away at your keyboard, you pretty much confirmed my suspicions of dishonesty.

If you want to discuss the matter with me, forget the ad hominems, forget the red herrings, forget the poisoning the well, forget the fallacious reasoning in general. Because all such reasoning really does, is make one look foolish.

2BFree
captain of 100

Post by 2BFree »

Ben...I would like to apologize for my abruptness and would like to have a calm and courteous discussion with you without the "ad hominem" and sarcastic attacks and derogatory labels. I promise to refrain from such if you are willing to do so also. You seem to have very passionate and deep feelings about what you believe and would like to understand YOUR stand and not what is found in the so called "debunking" websites if you are game to continue a dialogue. If not...that will be your decision.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

9/11 Firefighter
Blows WTC 7 Cover-Up Wide Open