The Lord commandeth you ... that ye shall awake

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Lord commandeth you ... that ye shall awake

Post by lundbaek »

The thing is, President Boyd K. Packer, in the August 2010 Ensign, Pg. 23, using Ether 8: 20 & 23-24 as reference, told us that, "We live in a time of war, that spiritual war that will never end. Moroni warned us that the secret combinations begun by Gadianton are had among all people. . . . Wherefore, O ye Gentiles [and the term gentile in that place in the Book of Mormon refers to us in our generation], it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you. . . . Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you.” [Ether 8:20, 23–24]. I suspect few LDSs read this, and fewer yet paid attention to his statement, and took it seriously.

Those words alone may not mean much to most LDSs. For them to make real sense, one must be familiar with the statements I quoted in an above post from the Book of Mormon, and with certain statements about secret combinations by members of the 15.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LoveIsTruth wrote: December 3rd, 2016, 4:21 pm
paulrobots wrote:It is interesting that pedophilia isn't mentioned in the Book of Mormon being practiced amongst the gadianton robbers or other secret combinations. Has the USA taken the final steps towards openly worshiping satan? Are we much more depraved than the nephites/lamanites? Even sodom and gomorrah?
The Book of Mormon does say that the Nephites in the final stages of their degradation raped, tortured, killed and then ate Lamanite women prisoners.

As you see in the second video, the devil worshiping elites today do the same thing to children, and they combine it with ritualistic devil worship.

I guess the difference is that now the percentage of good people in America is higher than that among the Nephites or Jaredites at their end. Therefore instead of a complete destruction, there will be a separation of righteous from the wicked.
Great point. I have a close friend who is active and doesn't believe there are conspiracies in our government. Our mutual friend and I have tried to point out the Book of Mormon prophecies of such and somehow he discounts them. He also tends to lean left in his politics.

In the 80s the USA unveiled the stealth bomber and stealth fighter. My argument then as a kid was if we unclassify such during a cold war then we must have something way better.

I have a similar argument in support of this. The government corruption is so overt at this point. The Senate is a good ol boys club of snakes that are so obviously and overtly corrupt and lining their own pockets. Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton during an active investigation into Hillary. Barack Obama had scandal after scandal where nobody ever gets fired!

If this is what is unveiled in our face regularly then what is going on behind the scenes?

When pizzagate came out finally something matched the sick feeling Hillary has always given me.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The commandment to awake to a sense of our awful situation is given us in Ether Chapter 8. I just noticed that in the preface to Chapter 8 is the statement: "Modern Gentiles are warned against the secret combination which shall seek to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries." That tells me that there is single secret combinations that shall seeks the overthrow of the freedom of all people. I think it would take a global governing force to accomplish that.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Banker: I Was Told To Sacrifice Children At An Illuminati Party

Describing his experiences in the banking Illuminati in an gut-wrenching TV interview, Ronald shared details about the way the cabal uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members.

The purpose of everything in that world is that they have everybody in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail, and blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it. They wanted to do that through those children, and that broke me.” Ronald also says the Illuminati blackmail politicians around the world using these same tactics. “If you Google this you will find there are enough worldwide witness accounts to prove this is not a Walt Disney fairytale.

Phi Beta Iota: Pedophilia — and Satanism including child sacrifice and harvesting of child organs and bone marrow — are the Achilles’ heel of the Deep State. To their enormous credit Attorney General Jeff Sessions and President Donald Trump have been going after the pedophiles, with 3000 arrests so far (generally at the bottom of the pyramid, as is customary when building a long term eradication case).

Ultimate Red Pill: Ronald Bernard Whistle Blower Testimony [English Voice Over]

Dutch banker Ronald Bernard was asked to sacrifice a child at a party. That is when he quit the Illuminati.

Describing his experiences in the banking Illuminati in an gut-wrenching TV interview, Ronald shared details about the way the cabal uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members.

“I was warned off when I got into this – don’t do this unless you can put your conscience 100% in the freezer. I heard myself laugh at it back then, but it wasn’t a joke at all.”

“I was training to become a psychopath and I failed.”

Describing the period his “freezer began to malfunction”, Ronald tells a story about crashing the Italian economy and bankrupting companies leading to suicides and destruction – a success worth celebrating, according to his banker colleagues.

“One of my colleagues said, ‘Ronald, you remember that case with the Italian lira? Do you remember those deals in which we did massive dumping of the lira, which reduced the value of the currency, which caused a company in Italy to be hit in such a way that they went bankrupt?’

And then you hear at the exchange: ‘Do you remember that successful deal with the lira?” And then they say: “Do you know that the owner committed suicide and left a family behind?”

“And back then we laughed at it. Ha ha ha, altogether, all of us. We looked down on people, mocked them. It was just a product, waste, everything was worthless trash.”

“Nature, the planet, everything could burn and break. Just useless parasites. As long as we met our goals, as long as we were growing.”

Ronald then described “the beginning of the end” for him, at which point he was “deep in the circles” of the Illuminati and had “signed a lifetime contract” – but his conscience had begun to eat away at him.

“To put it carefully, most people followed a not very mainstream religion. These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And then you can say, religion is a fairytale, God doesn’t exist, none of that is real. Well for these people it is truth and reality, and they served something immaterial which they called Lucifer.”

“And I also was in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it, because to me they were just clients. So I went to places called Churches of Satan. So I visited these places and they were doing their Holy Mass with naked women and liquor and stuff. And it just amused me. I didn’t believe in any of this stuff and was far from convinced any of this was real. In my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves. I didn’t make the connection yet.

“So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life. But then at some moment, which is why I am telling you this, I was invited to participate in sacrifices abroad.”

Ronald paused and became visibly emotional at this point. It looks like he will have trouble continuing with his story. But he tries.

“That was the breaking point. Children.”

“You were asked to do that?” asks the interviewer.

“Yes, and I couldn’t do that.”

The former elite banker is now fighting back tears. The interviewer asks him if he’d like to stop for a moment.

“No,” he says, and continues. “And then I started to slowly break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and this really touched me deeply. Everything changed. But that is the world I found myself in. And then I started to refuse assignments within my job. I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat.”

Ronald now has tears running down his face.

“I was no longer capable of functioning optimally, my performance started to shake and I had refused tasks, I had not participated. The purpose of everything in that world is that they have everybody in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail, and blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it. They wanted to do that through those children, and that broke me.”

Ronald also says the Illuminati blackmail politicians around the world using these same tactics.

“If you Google this you will find there are enough worldwide witness accounts to prove this is not a Walt Disney fairytale. Unfortunately the truth is worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites.”

“The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children. Including the sacrificing of children, so this is pertinent, all of this made me believe, because I realized there was more to life than meets the eye. There is a whole invisible world. It is real.”

“You really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light.”

Ronald is adamant the Illuminati is real.

“It is a real entity. I have found that what is written in the Bible, and not only the Bible, you can find it in so many books, there really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light, in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger.

“The people who do not underestimate the severity of this are but few. Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation, it hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely. And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

“Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation. As long as you divide them on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you – from a Luciferian point of view – suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power. They can’t stand up for themselves because if they did the Luciferians would lose. This monster, this greedy monster would disappear.

“I tell people about this old American general who puts an entire room of people in the dark. The eyes adapt to the darkness but you can’t see a thing. The general doesn’t say a word and he suddenly flicks on a lighter, one tiny light, and due to the prolonged darkness, you experience a manifestation of light from a single point and suddenly everyone can slightly see each other again. And then he says “that is the power of our light.”

Ronald’s advice for humanity is simple. We must wake up and see what is really happening around us. If we unite in rejecting the darkness, humanity can destroy the Illuminati before they destroy us.

“Unite, unite, come together, and this entire sh_t story ceases to exist. That’s how fast this could happen.”

http://yournewswire.com/banker-sacrific ... lluminati/
http://phibetaiota.net/2017/04/berto-jo ... ker-video/

Body Language: Dutch Whistleblower

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Robert Steele: Vatican Pedophilia & Illuminati Blood Drinking

In the aftermath of my speech in NYC on 18 May 2017, to an audience that was 50% fans who are already awake and 50% New Yorkers who are not yet awake and were therefore shocked by my mention of the Vatican as part of the Deep State and the role of pedophilia and child abuse including child murder and blood-drinking, I have received several emails asking for more information. Below is what I am able to provide on the fly. I made two separate comments that are inter-twined:

Elements of the Catholic Church, not necessarily the Church as a matter of policy, abuse children and also take children from unwed mothers and sell them into pedophilia networks — most children are simply kidnapped — imagine the vulnerability of a 3rd or 4th grader or younger walking home from their bus stop if parents are not there to meet them. Church is perhaps 20% of the child abuse problem. For the rest it is simply business — trade in children is very profitable.

Separate from the Church, but including elements of the Church, are the Illuminati and Satanists that use rituals including child murder and the drinking of adrenalized children’s blood as well as the harvesting of body organs and bone marrow, are part of their very sick insular culture that assumes they are the masters of the universe and we are all animals to be harvested and abused to their pleasure.
There are thousands of references and I will ask one of my fans to come up with a list but I am at the macro or meta level and have no time at all for micro.

Here is the result of a simple search:
https://www.google.com/#q=illuminati+drinking+blood
and another
https://www.google.com/#q=catholic+pedophilia

People have been trained from birth to be oblivious to the worst aspects of our society. God Bless Donald Trump and after a fashion Sheepdog Bernie Sanders because they both — but Trump particularly — gave me life. I have not been heard before Trump, now I am being heard. My hope is that the larger public will make #UNRIG their own mission in life.

My planned briefing can be seen here. Had I been doing a formal brief focused only on the launch, I would have used the graphics and words below:
http://phibetaiota.net/unrig/

I will repeat my NYC performance in Philadelphia on 7 June.
Event: Robert Steele in Philadelphia 7 June 2017

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, if is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you,..." (Ether 8:23). I suggest that "these things" are the works of the ancient secret combinations which caused the destruction of both the Jaredites and the people of Nephi; the works that led to the gadiantons / secret combinations acquisition of ill-gotten wealth and control of government. I suggest this on the basis of the various descriptions of the activities of the secret combinations in the Book of Mormon.

"The Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation because of this secret combinations which shall be among you;...." (Ether 8:24). In this verse I believe the Lord is telling us that "this secret combination shall be among you" (v.24). "You" in this verse I'm sure means us in our generation.

My understanding of this is that we Latter-day Saints have been given the knowledge that in our day a secret combinations exists that is engaged in acquiring ill-gotten wealth and control of government, and that we are losing our liberties. It seems reasonable, therefore, that we latter-day Saints have a responsibility to look for evidences of a secret combination stealing our wealth and gaining control of our governments, and do all we can to oppose this conspiracy.

In decades past latter-day prophets and apostles warned us about the threat of this conspiracy to peace, prosperity, liberty/freedom, and the spread of God's work. Not so today; certainly not as overtly as before. And it is not my place to declare that all members of the LDS Church must seek for evidences of a secret combination stealing our wealth and gaining control of our governments, and do all we can to oppose this conspiracy. But I hope we will strive to recognize the evil works of this conspiracy and find ways to oppose them as best we can.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

still find it encouraging that shortly after 9-11, an investigative journalist, Christopher Bollyn, who is not a member of the LDS Church, wrote to a member of this forum, BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones:
"As I told you when we met in Provo, the LDS Church has an advantage over other Christian churches in that it has the prophetic warnings of the 'secret combinations' and the Gadianton Robbers taking over the complete control of government. To my mind, that makes the LDS Church the he most relevant Christian church on the planet. It requires its followers to do something about 'Our Awful Situation' brought on by the Gadianton Robbers. Most non-Mormons don't have a clue what is meant by these terms from the Book of Mormon, but they very much need to know what is written and meant by them. As Ether 8:16 says: 'And they [secret combinations] were kept up by the power of the devil to administer these oaths unto the people, to keep them in darkness, to help such as sought power to gain power, and to murder, and to plunder, and to lie, and to commit all manner of whoredoms.....".
Here is a non- LDS investigative reporter telling Professor Jones that Mormons need to do something about our awful situation caused by the Gadianton Robbers. Bollyn wrote also that " Most non-Mormons don't have a clue what is meant by these terms from the Book of Mormon, but they very much need to know what is written and meant by them."

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

This guy is impressive. I've heard of him before, but the following interview brought him into much better focus: http://phibetaiota.net/2017/05/robert-s ... w-website/

So far, I like most of what I'm hearing from him. Not all.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World The Way It Is

Audio is from 1967, and in my view about 98% correct. Visuals are new, and are about 82% correct.

Brilliant!

YouTube title: "THE DEEP STATE - 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy"

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Elites Panic As Pope’s Right-Hand Man Indicted For Child Rape - 06/29/2017

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Eyewitness Named the Queen in Child Abduction Case

The Queen and Prince Philip were named in the case of the missing children in Canada

in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010:
I live in Vancouver, Canada. ...
In October 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot.

After awhile, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel. Their last name was Arnuse or Arnold. I don’t remember the others, just an occasional first name like Cecilia and there was an Edward.

What happened was also witnessed by my friend George Adolph, who was 11 years old at the time and a student there too. But he’s dead now.

---William Combes
Read the rest here:
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2334-eye ... found-dead

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

From Pastor Chuck Baldwin

How is it that so many professing Christians today can be so blind to the divine principles of liberty? How is it that they can be so quick to turn against their brethren who choose to stand and fight for these principles? I believe the answer is because 1) they are truly ignorant of the divine principles of liberty and/or 2) they are statists at heart.

1) They are ignorant of the divine principles of liberty

Without courageous preachers and teachers expounding, explaining, exegeting, extrapolating, and elucidating the Biblical Natural Law principles of liberty, Christians (and non-Christians) quickly become ignorant of and illiterate in liberty principles. The great examples of Abram, Moses, Gideon, Samson, David, Daniel, the three Hebrew children, John the Baptist, Simon Peter, et al. are spiritualized away without the principles behind those acts of faith and resistance being the least bit taught--and without any practical application to the modern day. This kind of preaching leaves men pitifully unprepared to understand and deal with modern acts of tyranny when they occur. And this is exactly what is happening in the pulpits and churches of modern America. But it is even worse than that.

Not only are Christian ministers deliberately not teaching the divine principles of liberty, they are aggressively misinforming their congregations with erroneous teachings of Scripture relative to freedom principles. And nowhere is this more evident than in the way the vast majority of ministers are teaching Romans 13. This brings me to the second point.

2) They are statists at heart

Let’s face it: the fallacious “always-obey-the-government” interpretation of Romans 13 is one of the biggest allies any would-be tyrant has. This was Adolf Hitler’s favorite passage of Scripture. He instructed his propaganda ministry to prepare sermons and Bible lessons for Germany’s churches emphasizing this misinterpretation of Romans 13. Accordingly, the vast majority of Germany’s Christians compliantly submitted to Hitler’s tyranny, specifically because they had been taught in church that Romans 13 instructed them to do so. They believed that by obeying Hitler, they were obeying God. They believed that Hitler (the state) stood in the place of God per Romans 13. All over America today, pastors and churches share this identical belief.

This egregious and ubiquitous misinterpretation of Romans 13 is why I co-authored a book (with my attorney son) to show the true teaching of Romans 13--and all Scripture--regarding submission to government. It is called “Romans 13: The True Meaning of Submission.” For more information, or to order, go here:

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

What Do The Scriptures Teach Us About Secret Combinations?

Most of us seem content to accept the world largely in the way it is presented to us by what passes as the mainstream of society. Conspiracy, despite its overwhelming historical precedence, is often dismissed as non-existent or, at best, limited to small or foreign groups.

Consequently, when a discussion in a Church class arises upon the subject of secret combinations, such organizations as the Mafia, Ku Klux Klan and terrorist groups often end up on the blackboard.

While it is true, no doubt, that many of these groups conspire, and some do great evil, do they actually fit the full description of what we know about secret combinations?

In trying to answer this we need to understand what the scriptures tell us about such oath-bound societies.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Maybe some of you new to this forum are not aware that an investigative journalist, Christopher Bollyn, who is not a member of the LDS Church, wrote to BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones:
"As I told you when we met in Provo, the LDS Church has an advantage over other Christian churches in that it has the prophetic warnings of the 'secret combinations' and the Gadianton Robbers taking over the complete control of government. To my mind, that makes the LDS Church the he most relevant Christian church on the planet. It requires its followers to do something about 'Our Awful Situation' brought on by the Gadianton Robbers. Most non-Mormons don't have a clue what is meant by these terms from the Book of Mormon, but they very much need to know what is written and meant by them. As Ether 8:16 says: 'And they [secret combinations] were kept up by the power of the devil to administer these oaths unto the people, to keep them in darkness, to help such as sought power to gain power, and to murder, and to plunder, and to lie, and to commit all manner of whoredoms.....".
Here is a non- LDS investigative reporter telling Professor Jones that Mormons need to do something about our awful situation caused by the Gadianton Robbers. Bollyn wrote also that " Most non-Mormons don't have a clue what is meant by these terms from the Book of Mormon, but they very much need to know what is written and meant by them.

But as ldsMarco stated (above), "Consequently, when a discussion in a Church class arises upon the subject of secret combinations, such organizations as the Mafia, Ku Klux Klan and terrorist groups often end up on the blackboard." So I think learning as much as we can about especially THE secret combination that President Benson was referring to when he stated that "A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations and countries is increasing its evil influence and control over America and the entire world."and that Moroni was referring to when he wrote "....THIS secret combination which SHALL be among you" is among the responsibilities the Lord has bestowed upon Latter-day Saints. Discharging that responsibility is a challenge. But we have been given lots of clues, in the Book of Mormon, in the Doctrine and Covenants, and in certain conference addresses in past years. I'll not review them here except to refer those interested to D&C 88:79, D&C 93:53, the parts of the Book of Mormon that describe the MO and goals of the gadianton robbers.

Further to this I'd like to refer those interested to an article by Joel Skousen on his website entitled How to Analyze the News ( www.worldaffairsbrief.com, upper right side of the page )

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Thanks. Good posts. As they say Book of Mormon is the newspaper for our day. And it is interesting that it is the preaching of the word of God that is the most effective tool against the gadiantons, for many of them can and do repent. It is important. And with those who will not repent, God will deal, for he is exceedingly capable of doing His work, as all will find out.

God of love will overcome in all instances, by persuasion, mercy, and if need be, by fire, but He will prevail. This is the great lesson that all are learning now. And with him, you are on a winning team.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Illuminati Albert Pike: 'We Will Use Islam To Start World War 3'
Pike openly stated that the West will use Islam as a tool to trigger war to accomplish its goals, stating that The Illuminati will use Muslims as a 'central component' to lead the West into a war with Islam.

With events in recent history such as 9/11, as well as the more recent attacks in Paris, Brussels, and Berlin, it seems as though the stage is being set by the New World Order, and this agenda now seems eerily in line with Albert Pike's prediction.

Pike also claimed that once Islam has served its purpose, it will be "done away with", will all religions being replaced with one religion with everyone following the "new system" and worshiping Lucifer, including Muslims.

Many believe, that due to Pike's status, his predictions were so accurate because he wasn't actually making predictions, but rather, he was actually revealing the New World Order's true agenda, and that today's current world events have actually been carefully planned for hundreds of years...

http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/548-il ... rld-war-3-

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Sickening: Major food corporations use tissue from aborted babies to manufacture flavor additives in processed foods

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
Tags: aborted babies, flavor chemicals, food corporations

(NaturalNews) Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you're choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

It's true: A company based out of California, known as Senomyx, is in the business of using aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals, both savory and sweet, which are then added to things like soft drinks, candy and cookies. And Senomyx has admittedly partnered with a number of major food manufacturers to lace its cannibalistic additives into all sorts of factory foods scarfed down by millions of American consumers every single day.

Known as "HEK-293," the aborted human fetal cell line used by Senomyx is manipulated to evaluate how the human palate will react to synthetic flavors used in the production of processed foods. Since most processed foods on the market today are hardly food to begin with, and typically lack any real flavor or appeal on their own, chemical companies like Senomyx are hired to develop artificial ones (which are often deceptively labeled as "natural flavors") in order to make them taste like real food.

But because these ingredients can be legally disguised with vague descriptors like "artificial flavors" and even "natural flavors," most consumers have no idea that these additives, in some cases, are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies that were murdered through abortion. It's sickening but true, and people must learn the truth in order to avoid partaking in what EndAllDisease.com says amounts to a satanic ritual.

"What they don't tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 -- human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors," Debi Vinnedge of the pro-life group Children of God for Life said about the ugly truth of the flavoring chemical industry. "They could have easily chosen animal, insect, or other morally obtained human cells expressing the G protein for taste receptors."

Vaccines, "beauty products" loaded with chemicals made from unborn babies murdered via legalized genocide

Processed food isn't the only hidden source of additives made using aborted human fetal tissue -- many so-called "beauty products" and vaccines are also loaded with aborted baby tissue-derived additives. According to EndAllDisease.com, Neocutis "beauty" products and anti-wrinkle creams are made from aborted male baby cells collected after a 14-week gestation period.

Many vaccines, including Merck & Co.'s MMR II vaccine for measles, mumps and rubella, as well as ProQuad (Merck), Varivax (Merck), Pentacel (Sanofi Pasteur) and Havrix (GlaxoSmithKline), also contain derivatives of aborted human babies.

The following list outlines processed "food" products, vaccines and "beauty products" known to contain ingredients derived from aborted human babies (and there are likely many more; your best bet is to avoid all processed foods in general):

PEPSI BEVERAGES:
• All Pepsi soft drinks
• Sierra Mist soft drinks
• Mountain Dew soft drinks
• Mug root beer and other soft drinks
• No Fear beverages
• Ocean Spray beverages
• Seattle's Best Coffee
• Tazo beverages
• AMP Energy beverages
• Aquafina water
• Aquafina flavored beverages
• DoubleShot energy beverages
• Frappuccino beverages
• Lipton tea and other beverages
• Propel beverages
• SoBe beverages
• Gatorade beverages
• Fiesta Miranda beverages
• Tropicana juices and beverages

NESTLE PRODUCTS:
• All coffee creamers
• Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles

KRAFT - CADBURY ADAMS PRODUCTS:
• Black Jack chewing gum
• Bubbaloo bubble gum
• Bubblicious bubble gum
• Chiclets
• Clorets
• Dentyne
• Freshen Up Gum
• Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
• Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
• Stride
• Trident

CADBURY ADAMS CANDIES:
• Sour Cherry Blasters
• Fruit Mania
• Bassett's Liquorice All sorts
• Maynards Wine Gum
• Swedish Fish
• Swedish Berries
• Juicy Squirts
• Original Gummies
• Fuzzy Peach
• Sour Chillers
• Sour Patch Kids
• Mini Fruit Gums
• Certs breath mints
• Halls Cough Drops

NEOCUTIS "BEAUTY" PRODUCTS:

Neocutis uses aborted male baby cells after a 14-week gestation period in their anti-wrinkle creams. The following creams they sell contain aborted fetal cells, but we need to boycott all their products.
• Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
• Bio-Serum Lumiere
• Bio Restorative Skin Cream

VACCINES:
• MMR II (Merck)
• ProQuad (MMR + Chickenpox -- Merck)
• Varivax (Chickenpox -- Merck)
• Pentacel (Polio + DTaP + HiB -- Sanofi Pasteur)
• Vaqta (Hepatitis-A -- Merck)
• Havrix (Hepatitis-A -- Glaxo SmithKline)
• Twinrix (Hepatitis-A and B combo -- Glaxo)
• Zostavax (Shingles -- Merck)
• Imovax (Rabies -- Sanofi Pasteur)

OTHER MEDICINES:
• Pulmozyme (Cystic Fibrosis -- Genetech)
• Enbrel (Rheumatoid Arthritis -- Amgen)

Sources for this article include:

http://www.endalldisease.com

http://www.ewg.org

http://www.naturalnews.com

Original: http://www.naturalnews.com/049367_abort ... tions.html

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Human Trafficker Admits To Killing Over 400 Children In Video Confession

"A ruthless Libyan human trafficker has admitted to trafficking over 2,000 desperate migrants into Europe, selling thousands of girls into child sex slavery, and killing somewhere between 400 and 500 kids he kidnapped but whose deals failed to materialize."

http://phibetaiota.net/