Anti-Quarantine Nurse Trained As Intelligence Officer by CDC

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Anti-Quarantine Nurse Trained As Intelligence Officer by CDC

Post by moonwhim »

In stunning news, today we learn that the anti-quarantine nurse who has publicly fought to dismantle Ebola quarantines was trained as an "intelligence officer" by the CDC in a special two-year program modeled after the military:

http://www.naturalnews.com/047444_Ebola ... ficer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Re: Anti-Quarantine Nurse Trained As Intelligence Officer by

Post by KMCopeland »

I don't undertand why this is such stunning news. I don't understand why you feel it's significant.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

KMCopeland wrote:I don't undertand why this is such stunning news. I don't understand why you feel it's significant.
Then why go through all that trouble to post a comment? If you dont like it......then move on! #-o

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

uglypitbull wrote:
KMCopeland wrote:I don't undertand why this is such stunning news. I don't understand why you feel it's significant.
Then why go through all that trouble to post a comment? If you dont like it......then move on! #-o
Because I'd like to understand the things I don't understand.

So why do you/the OP feel it's significant? Why do you/the OP think it's so stunning?