The bad guys have granted themselves immunity

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
jmaarch
Hi, I'm new.

The bad guys have granted themselves immunity

Post by jmaarch »

I think one of the major reasons that the government, our legal system and law enforcement have become so corrupt is due to one simple fact. That fact being that the Government, the legal system and law enforcement have all been granted immunity from their actions. Lets add to this list government employees and bankers. When was the last time you heard of a judge, a policeman, a banker or a government employee being prosecuted for anything and going to jail. Almost never and if charges are brought they soon go away and the offending person gets their job with back pay while being on a paid vacation paid for by the tax payers. If anyone should be going to jail these days it is precisely the people mentioned above who are immune.

With trillions of dollars of Americans money being plundered by criminal bankers I did not hear of one banker going to jail. These big bank plunderers got fines that were just a drop in the bucket for what they stole. What happened to all those fines anyway? If you had your $500,000 home illegally foreclosed on you got a check for maybe $5000 while the banks got to keep the $500,000 they stole from you. If that is not a deal I do not know what is. Then the banks who had already securitized your loan and sold it at least once if not more, now get the house back. This means that the banks at the least doubled the money they stole from you. If that is not bad enough where did all the rest of the fines go? They went back to the government in which has to be one of the biggest kick schemes in the history of the world. Why should the government get a nickle of fines that were the result of the banks stealing your home? They should not get a penny of the money and they ended up with the vast majority of the funds while we the home owners got squat. This is just plain criminal government stealing like asset forfeiture.

Do you know that judges are immune? Just try suing a judge and see where it gets you. Even if a judge is Satan himself he might get charges brought against him but he will disappear out of sight with nothing happening to him.

Take a policeman who literally murders a person. This used to be a rare event but now seems to happen daily. The officer will be suspended pending an investigation which will take a few months. The investigation will show that the child he shot and kill had a toy gun and it was the child's fault. The officer will be reinstated with full pay and a 4 month paid vacation.

Take a CPS employee who steals children for no reason because they get a big bonus. They know they are untouchable. Not only are they immune from the law but if anyone goes after them CPS will retaliate by kidnapping their children.

Take the large drug companies who are selling medications which are really poisons killing millions of people every year. Are they concerned about killing people? No, if it makes money they could care less. They know they are immune from prosecution and keep on killing people for profit and get away with it. When you are making billions what impact would a 10 million dollar fine have on you? NONE!

Why would any officer even think twice about killing people? Why would any banker think twice about stealing your money? Why would CPS think twice about kidnapping your child for money? Why would a judge think twice about ignoring the law and rule unjustly in favor of the state who pays his salary? Why would politicians sell out their own country? Why would drug companies think twice about killing millions of people? Why? Because they all know they can get away with it and get off scott free!!!!!!!!!! Because they are immune from their criminal actions by bogus law or practice. The IRS and Lois Lerner are a perfect example of this criminal behavior. If the press would come out and say the real reason Lois Lerner is not being prosecuted is that she has immunity, there would be outrage and a revolt against her and the IRS by the people so you are never going to hear the truth. Eric Holder and Obama are just plain criminals and break the law daily and get away with it, Why?

There is not an American in this country who voted for laws that say all government employees, bankers, politicians and judges are immune from their actions no matter how illegal. So how did this secret immunity happen? There is a simple answer to this question. They passed their own laws allowing immunity in the form of statutes, codes and other color of law frauds. In many case like law enforcement the judges by practice would not go after officers. This often also included bribery, payoffs and favors which over time resulted in practice as if it were a law. Remember a lie told over and over enough eventually becomes the truth. (One of Satan's greatest tools).

It is interesting that you never hear about this immunity in the news or in the courts but it is there, trust me (I sued a judge) it is there and explains why a lot of crazy things happen like officer killing people and getting way with it or SWAT teams terrorizing homes for minor infractions or police stealing money from drivers or CPS kidnapping children for no reason for the money or why I was attacked by IRS for suing a judge. etc. etc.

The only people left in this country who are responsible for anything are we the people. The government has by another color of law fraud dumped trillions of dollars of debt on the backs of we the people without us having any real say in it. This has in reality enslaved us and our posterity by the bonds of debt that can be sold to anyone like the Chinese. It just hit me. We are being set up by our de facto government and made into indentured servants who can be forced to repay the debt "we" owe by our forced labor. When the government defaults on its debt (soon) and cannot repay in money they could pass another color of law fraud bogus law essentially selling off we the people as slaves to pay off the debt. Of course this will be after they confiscate our savings and retirement accounts for the good of the country. I can see it now. All men from the ages of 18 to 35 are required to report to their local military induction (draft) center for an over seas assignment in the interest of national security. Off they go to the Chinese work camps. I know this sounds crazy but the de facto Obama government (undeclared dictatorship) (Hitler) would do this in a heat beat if they can get away with it! After all their goal is a world population of 500 million people so what do a few billion people matter to them anyway?

When the criminals have taken power and have written their own laws protecting their criminal activities we are in big trouble!!!!!!!! We are being mugged by organized crime posing as a government!!! What else is there to say?

DrZoidberg
captain of 50

Re: The bad guys have granted themselves immunity

Post by DrZoidberg »

Sure makes you feel pretty provoked, eh?

The Book of Mormon tells a similar story, some people claim it was written for our days :-$

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Great OP, and so true.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

This warning from Helaman 6, to our day also:
37 And it came to pass that the Lamanites did hunt the band of robbers of Gadianton; and they did preach the word of God among the more wicked part of them, insomuch that this band of robbers was utterly destroyed from among the Lamanites.

38 And it came to pass on the other hand, that the Nephites did build them up and support them, beginning at the more wicked part of them, until they had overspread all the land of the Nephites, and had seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.

39 And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their backs upon the poor and the meek, and the humble followers of God.

40 And thus we see that they were in an awful state, and ripening for an everlasting destruction.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

This may be good time to review 2 Nephi: 26:14, 20-22, 29; Helaman Chapters 2, 6,7, & 8; 3 Nephi 6:25 - 30, 7:1 - 10; 4 Nephi 1: 42 & 46; and of course Ether Chapter 8:22-26. And remember that President Packer reminded us of Moroni's warning in the August 2010 Ensign on Page 23.

"The only people left in this country who are responsible for anything are we the people." It has occurred to me that we members of the Church are going to have to figure out certain things for ourselves without further warnings and admonitions from Church leadership - specifically our responsibility to maintain our freedom and to oppose those things that are increasingly infringing on our freedoms.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Satan has control now. No matter where you look, he is in control, even in our own land. He is guiding the governments as far as the Lord will permit him. That is why there is so much strife, turmoil, and confusion all
over the earth. One master mind is governing the nations. It is not the president of the United States; it is
not Hitler; it is not Mussolini; it is not the king or government of England or any other land; it is Satan
himself.
Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation Vol I

Our government has gotten much worse since a prophet of god said that statement.

It should wake people up to what's going on. And some are. I find most lds just want to burry there head in the sand.

And satan wants to distract people away from this battle.

IE wars sports UFC hobbies toys entertainment music. Anything to lull them into a faulse sence of security or idle worship.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think the evils among the members that the Church leadership is currently focusing on are more serious than I realized, and urgently needing attention even at the expense of our political freedoms. Triage I guess is what the Church leaders are forced into.