Are Mormons Against the NWO??

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Are Mormons Against the NWO??

Post by BroJones »

buffalo_girl wrote:

The Public Relations Meltdown Regarding a Renouncing of War
http://www.connorboyack.com/blog/the-pu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ing-of-war

Excellent blog by Connor.

Excerpt:
...after saying that “if ye will not abide in my covenant ye are not worthy of me,” Jesus tells his modern-day disciples that we must, presumably as part of this covenant, “renounce war and proclaim peace.” Elder Nelson did that, and getting us to do the same was the entire point of his address.

I suppose what I’m saying is that rather than shying away from the substance of what Elder Nelson said, it would have been great if the PR department doubled down, positioning Christ’s church as the leading voice of peace amid a cacophony of conspiring warmongers in the very act of deceiving the American people to drum up support for an offensive military campaign. Truth may be treason in an empire of lies, but if we’re to follow Christ’s example, let’s boldly say it anyway, come what may.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

20-50 years ago Church leaders were very outspoken in their pleas that Church members study the Constitution and get involved in the preservation of our liberties and our Constitution, including seeking for and supporting candidates for political office who would espouse the principles of the Constitution. The members generally ignored these admonitions, and things have gotten worse. In the April 1972 Conference, the Apostle Ezra Taft Benson even went so far as to advise members read "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" by H. Verlan Andersen, "The Elders of Israel And The Constitution" by Jerome Horowitz, "Prophets, Principles,And National Survival" by Jerrold Newquist, and "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" by Gary Allen.

I believe things have deteriorated to the point where if the Church leaders were to speak out against the NWO and what I call latter day gadiantons, those LDGs in government could now very effectively persecute the Church in ways that would seriously hinder the Church's missionary and temple building programs, and revoke its tax-exempt status. The recommendation by Apostle Benson in the April 1972 Conference that we read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" was never printed in the Conference Report. Books like "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" and others by H.V. Andersen, and "The Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson" and his "An Enemy Hath Done This" are no longer published. The current copyright holder of H.V. Andersen's books said in my presence that he was asked to discontinue publishing "Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen" by a Church authority he declined to identify.

I believe the Church is "walking on egg shells" trying to protect itself from persecutions so that it can focus on the "Three Fold Mission of the Church" without hindrance or persecution.

Things are to the point now where we haven't a prayer's chance in the eternal boiler room of turning things around, and will have to face the consequences of letting (suffering) the secret combinations get above us. The preparedness recommendations are about all the Church can focus on now. Some of us continue to try to engage in damage control by warning each other, which is mostly "preaching to the choir", and resisting where we can, as in my case, promoting Congressman Ron Paul for President because of his sincere and 100% espousal of and adherence to constitutional principles, and warning others of the unconstitutional traitorous actions in Congress by most LDS, according to their voting records.

Another reason many of us LDS conspiracy nuts believe the Church stays aloof from political issues now is because they have proven so divisive. They can and sometimes do lead to bitter disagreements among Church members.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

When I buy supplies in bulk I have always borrowed the Stake dry-pack canner & put my food storage in #10 cans. Apparently, the Church no longer makes the #10 cans available due to cost - $2 a can & more for a single lid! I was told that I should use the Mylar bags now. That doesn't work for those of us living in the country with an abundance of very hearty rodents. I've had mice chew through double heavy plastic garbage cans we use for animal feed.

I hear of LDS canneries being retired east of the Mississippi. Is what's left of the Republic ready to collapse?

If so, we had best be prepared to see to the needs of ourselves and our families until the dust settles.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

We have substituted used coffee cans and sealed the plastic lids with a hot glue gun.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

buffalo_girl wrote:When I buy supplies in bulk I have always borrowed the Stake dry-pack canner & put my food storage in #10 cans. Apparently, the Church no longer makes the #10 cans available due to cost - $2 a can & more for a single lid!

I hear of LDS canneries being retired east of the Mississippi.
These two things are not exclusive....they are a result of the FDA changing up the food safety guidelines to make it all but impossible for the church to allow us to can our own food anymore. It had nothing to do with can cost. There were only a handful of places (Mesa, AZ/SLC/Lindon, UT are a few) that the church decided to follow the ridiculous FDA rules and keep the sites operational, but the rest are being shut down as far as canning your own stuff. That includes a lot that are West of the MS too.
I understand they had to ship all their canners back in order for them to be retired or put to use in the centers that will follow the guidelines. This is the government forcing people to depend on THEM, rather than the church for help. You can buy in bulk but you will have to find an alternative way to store long term. You can also still buy singles and cases of pre-packed #10 cans of food.
What is amazing and sad is that the price of food has doubled from 2009 to now......the church makes no profit from this. You are correct in stocking up while you still can.....it wont be long before they make new rules to shut down the whole operation. We HAVE been warned repeatedly about this.....for decades.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

buffalo_girl wrote:When I buy supplies in bulk I have always borrowed the Stake dry-pack canner & put my food storage in #10 cans. Apparently, the Church no longer makes the #10 cans available due to cost - $2 a can & more for a single lid! I was told that I should use the Mylar bags now. That doesn't work for those of us living in the country with an abundance of very hearty rodents. I've had mice chew through double heavy plastic garbage cans we use for animal feed.

I hear of LDS canneries being retired east of the Mississippi. Is what's left of the Republic ready to collapse?

If so, we had best be prepared to see to the needs of ourselves and our families until the dust settles.
Just an idea. Buy #10 cans by bulk and share

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/empty-%252310-cans.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or:

http://providentliving.org/self-relianc ... m?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.readymaderesources.com/cart ... t_194.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DrZoidberg
captain of 50

Post by DrZoidberg »

There is nothing new with a "new world order", it's been around for a long time. The :ymdevil: always wants to maximize his
control to rule more effectively. He usually gets total control - this time around, he will keep it for an hour? ( 41 years? ).

Previously it has started over - right after each "crash". This time, should be different.

But usually you tell the people,

1. They are special
2. They need to build a better world
3. The means ( war & terror ) are unfortunately necessary tools - needed to trick the sheep into accepting whatever "new" order "peace & enlightenment" through.

Olive59
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Olive59 »

All my life I have been warned about the "mark of the beast" therefor I am obviously not going to submit to the NWO.

Olive59
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Olive59 »

dauser wrote:Many faithful Latter Day Saints believe the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to be the up and coming New World Order.
I would really like clarification on this statement. Are these LDS faithful that you know, going to take the chip? Or are they thinking that the Church will be a seperate NWO?

Olive59
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Olive59 »

lundbaek wrote:It is my understanding that we are gonna have to live under the NWO. John the Revelator said that the first worldwide dictatorship will come to a point where it dominates the world from a position of absolute power (sole control of government) for three-and—a—half years, before it disintegrates. If the Church is gonna continue to operate/function during that time - continue missionary activity, regular meetings, keep temples operating, etc., it will have to avoid antagonizing the NWO government, avoid jerking the tail of the beast. It may have to maintain goodwill with the beast. To me, that accounts for the Church doing things we would not expect and not doing things that many of us would expect it to do.
We will be an island in the storm. They will kill us if they can. They'll use the fact that we won't take the mark of the beast, the chip, in order to kill us, and the other excuse is that we are Christian. Is it really so bad? To give up your life here in this turbulent, unsure, hateful world to spend eternity with our Savior? Think of past times when people were real, food was real, you could trust your neighbors. I'm actually looking forward to leaving. I hope I get my chance to prove to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ that I am willing to stand for them, willing to die for them.
I'm sorry to be so blunt, I don't know how else to be, and time has run out to pussyfoot around. Search, Ponder and Pray, now more than ever. There are many ways to get information. Much is misinformation, you can discern. Pray for everyone, even the evil doers, Father can change them if he so desires, It's our job to ask.
Love you
P.S. a funny thought, I just looked at the button at the bottom to post this and it says "Submit" NO :P

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

buffalo_girl wrote:When I buy supplies in bulk I have always borrowed the Stake dry-pack canner & put my food storage in #10 cans. Apparently, the Church no longer makes the #10 cans available due to cost - $2 a can & more for a single lid! I was told that I should use the Mylar bags now. That doesn't work for those of us living in the country with an abundance of very hearty rodents. I've had mice chew through double heavy plastic garbage cans we use for animal feed.

You need some tabby cats. :D

Or, put mylar bags inside of virgin big paint cans, or barrels (no need to be "food grade"), or something...

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

We had a wonderful pair of sister tabbies, but it appears a weasel didn't want competition in its territory and killed both one night last fall.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

buffalo_girl wrote:

We had a wonderful pair of sister tabbies, but it appears a weasel didn't want competition in its territory and killed both one night last fall.
=(( Must have been some weasel...

http://www.infobarrel.com/Big_House_Cats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pixie-Bob, Savannah?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Must have been some weasel...

Weasels are small, but extremely agile, fast, and ruthless. They kill for fun. They like to 'puncture' the skulls or throats of their victims and simply leave them to die.

We no longer have outside dogs so the 'wilderness' is moving in on us. Shortly after the tabbies were killed my son found coyote scat just inside the door of our Quonset. A couple of days later, I found the weasel laying dead at the bottom of the stairs leading into the locked chicken coop. I suspect the coyote 'nailed' the weasel. Just wish he/she had before the kittens were killed.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It certainly seems that the LDS Church has in recent years made many concessions to the latter-day gadiantons. I still remember hearing a Church authority telling us (a group of church history and family history missionaries in SLC ) in late 2006 or early 2007 that a main objective was to "bring the Church out of obscurity and create good will". As I heard that I immediately reflected on many of the what I considered concessions made by the Church. Most of those concessions have been discussed on this forum at one time or another, and I'm glad that some forum members recognize them as such. I am especially concerned that certain elements at BYU seem to be promoting the NWO. Back in 2006 investigative journalist Joel Skousen wrote "In my opinion, BYU is simply trying to protect their growing mainstream pro-government image that they have compromised so dearly over the years to achieve. I say this as an alumnus who remembers all too well the liberal and leftist propaganda I received as an undergraduate in Political Science at this supposedly conservative university. At BYU, no controversy is allowed to be aired in open debate that attacks important establishment positions, most notably evolution, and liberal government policies." Enuf for now.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

It certainly seems that the LDS Church has in recent years made many concessions to the latter-day gadiantons. I still remember hearing a Church authority telling us (a group of church history and family history missionaries in SLC ) in late 2006 or early 2007 that a main objective was to "bring the Church out of obscurity and create good will".

I think I prefer the method used by the converted Lamanites in dealing with Gadiantons.

3Nephi 5
4 And now it came to pass that when they had taken all the robbers prisoners, insomuch that none did escape who were not slain, they did cast their prisoners into prison, and did cause the word of God to be preached unto them; and as many as would repent of their sins and aenter into a bcovenant that they would murder no more were set at cliberty.

5 But as many as there were who did not enter into a covenant, and who did still continue to have those asecret murders in their hearts, yea, as many as were found breathing out threatenings against their brethren were condemned and punished according to the law.

6 And thus they did put an end to all those wicked, and secret, and abominable combinations, in the which there was so much wickedness, and so many murders committed.

I'm finding a pattern within the text of the Old Testament which describes the LORD's method of protection of His righteous, Covenant People against their enemies. I'm afraid that the 'modern' Church of Jesus Christ was born within the very House of Baal. There is no defined Holy City to which we may resort nor is there a wall to raise and strengthen.

Perhaps the method will be that of the coyote killing the weasel. The chickens were spared without knowledge of their danger.

Doctrine & Covenants 105
 14 For behold, I do not require at their hands to fight the battles of Zion; for, as I said in a former commandment, even so will I fulfil—I will fight your battles.
 15 Behold, the destroyer I have sent forth to destroy and lay waste mine enemies; and not many years hence they shall not be left to pollute mine heritage, and to blaspheme my name upon the lands which I have consecrated for the gathering together of my saints.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

dennis wrote:A BYU student asked Bush for a hug at the bush whacking bash. Utahs are flocking to see Harry P. movie and Getting vaccinated for pig flu. Washing their medications down with diet aspartane, [I actually saw this with my own eyes. Lady sitting in wheel chair , her husband handing her fist full of pills with diet coke] and being mezmerised by reality soap operas. and going out for dinner at fast food place.
What in the world ... what do you think these observations mean? "Going out for dinner at a fast food place?" This is somehow amazing to you? I mean, it's not great of course. But "asked Bush for a hug?" Washing your pills down with a diet drink? This is somehow scary, weird, aberrant behavior now?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

What in the world ... what do you think these observations mean? "Going out for dinner at a fast food place?" This is somehow amazing to you? I mean, it's not great of course. But "asked Bush for a hug?" Washing your pills down with a diet drink? This is somehow scary, weird, aberrant behavior now?

Doctrine & Covenants 131
6 It is impossible for a man to be saved in ignorance.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

Ezra wrote:A good friend of men mind me to good point. He said the 10 million people voted for Ron Paul. And that there's only 5 million members of the church in the United States. So there is twice as many people in the nation who voted correctly and for correct principles then there are in the LDS church today. If the church were cleansed of the tears today there would be 10 million to join when they were gone and giving the church a bad rap.
You have taken it upon yourself to pronounce that "voting for Ron Paul" is the same thing as "voting for correct principles." You've got a lot of nerve.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

dauser wrote:Many faithful Latter Day Saints believe the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to be the up and coming New World Order.
So the Church is the NWO? Quite a concept. I think I like it -- as a concept now. Not necessarily as a fact.

Either way, I think you should buckle your seatbelt for the blowback from, ah -- posters too numerous to mention.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

I would seriously love a working definition of "NWO." One that I could use when discussing it with the many NWO alarm sounders on this forum. It's thrown around so much that I honestly don't know what is meant by it.

I hope there's at least enough consensus here to produce one definition that I could work with.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I would suggest you begin with every referenced page regarding the 'Power Elite' on Dennis Cuddy's archive at News With Views:

http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Actually...READ everything by Dennis Cuddy, but start with titles which include 'Power Elite'.

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

buffalo_girl wrote:I would suggest you begin with every referenced page regarding the 'Power Elite' on Dennis Cuddy's archive at News With Views: http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read an article by Dennis Cuddy, just now, at your suggestion, called "The New World Order."

He says, early on, that the first President Bush's use of the phrase "new world order" in one of his speeches about the first Gulf War, "seemed to imply that the collective will of the nations of the world, exercised through the U.N., would be imposed to uphold international law - by force if necessary." "Seemed to imply" are weasel words. It's weak enough you claim something implies something. You're admitting right off that that he didn't say that -- he only implied it. But when you say it "seemed to imply" thus and such, it's even weaker. He won't even admit it implied that. He's only saying it seemed to. And it's a good thing too, because millions of us heard that same speech, and many if not most of us heard no such implication. We heard a noble thought, expressed at a difficult time. Not an implication that the demise of the U.S. as a sovereign nation was imminent.

Cuddy has jumped from an innocuous if not positive idea in the president's speech, of a new world order vis a vis wars that's better than the old one, to "he wants to put the UN in charge of the whole world, by force if necessary." President Bush simply did not say that, and I assert that he didn't even imply it. Cuddy has jumped from A to Z with nothing in between. It's garden variety paranoia and fear-mongering -- and it's especially dishonest. Since there's nothing whatsoever in that speech to justify it and he knows that very well. He has to know it unless he's mentally retarded. Which he isn't. He has a PhD in something. He can read. He knows that's not there. When the best he can come up with is "seemed to imply" it, he's telling us he knows it isn't.

The rest of the paper is more of the same. It is a collection of opinions of a collection of people, expressed sometimes in magazine articles, sometimes in speeches, sometimes in books, by Presidents, politicians, and fiction writers who are, merely, expressing their opinion that wars are not good ways to solve international disputes. Expressing their wish that there was some other way to do it. I agree with some of those opinions and I disagree with others -- mostly with H.G. Wells crazy ideas -- but he was writing books he hoped to earn a living by selling. Who knows if he really believed any of it, and for goodness sake the simple fact that he wrote them down does not mean they were ever going to actually happen.

We should not fear ideas. We should not fear opinions that we disagree with about what to do about war. Don't you think it would be nice if people would try to think of some other way to do things besides killing people in other countries whether or not they have killed people in ours? Or in somebody else's? I think Jesus thinks that would be nice. That's who I take my cues from. Dennis Cuddy? Not so much.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

KMCopeland wrote:
buffalo_girl wrote:I would suggest you begin with every referenced page regarding the 'Power Elite' on Dennis Cuddy's archive at News With Views: http://newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennisA.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I read an article by Dennis Cuddy, just now, at your suggestion, called "The New World Order."

He says, early on, that the first President Bush's use of the phrase "new world order" in one of his speeches about the first Gulf War, "seemed to imply that the collective will of the nations of the world, exercised through the U.N., would be imposed to uphold international law - by force if necessary." "Seemed to imply" are weasel words. It's weak enough you claim something implies something. You're admitting right off that that he didn't say that -- he only implied it. But when you say it "seemed to imply" thus and such, it's even weaker. He won't even admit it implied that. He's only saying it seemed to. And it's a good thing too, because millions of us heard that same speech, and many if not most of us heard no such implication. We heard a noble thought, expressed at a difficult time. Not an implication that the demise of the U.S. as a sovereign nation was imminent.

Cuddy has jumped from an innocuous if not positive idea in the president's speech, of a new world order vis a vis wars that's better than the old one, to "he wants to put the UN in charge of the whole world, by force if necessary." President Bush simply did not say that, and I assert that he didn't even imply it. Cuddy has jumped from A to Z with nothing in between. It's garden variety paranoia and fear-mongering -- and it's especially dishonest. Since there's nothing whatsoever in that speech to justify it and he knows that very well. He has to know it unless he's mentally retarded. Which he isn't. He has a PhD in something. He can read. He knows that's not there. When the best he can come up with is "seemed to imply" it, he's telling us he knows it isn't.

The rest of the paper is more of the same. It is a collection of opinions of a collection of people, expressed sometimes in magazine articles, sometimes in speeches, sometimes in books, by Presidents, politicians, and fiction writers who are, merely, expressing their opinion that wars are not good ways to solve international disputes. Expressing their wish that there was some other way to do it. I agree with some of those opinions and I disagree with others -- mostly with H.G. Wells crazy ideas -- but he was writing books he hoped to earn a living by selling. Who knows if he really believed any of it, and for goodness sake the simple fact that he wrote them down does not mean they were ever going to actually happen.

We should not fear ideas. We should not fear opinions that we disagree with about what to do about war. Don't you think it would be nice if people would try to think of some other way to do things besides killing people in other countries whether or not they have killed people in ours? Or in somebody else's? I think Jesus thinks that would be nice. That's who I take my cues from. Dennis Cuddy? Not so much.
[/color]
WHY do you worry about what others think?

KMCopeland
captain of 1,000

Post by KMCopeland »

buffalo_girl wrote:WHY do you worry about what others think?
I don't understand the question.