Silver Contest...One Ounce/Week

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: Silver Contest...One Ounce/Week

Post by mirkwood »

I'll play, I like silver rounds!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

mirkwood wrote: April 14th, 2017, 2:16 pm I'll play, I like silver rounds!
Thanks and good luck.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

I'll play , cause I always have a plan A. Faith in the Lord B. Food storage C. Metals silver, and rounds with powder

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Older/wiser? wrote: April 14th, 2017, 3:18 pm I'll play , cause I always have a plan A. Faith in the Lord B. Food storage C. Metals silver, and rounds with powder
Don't forget D, a network of like-minded individuals.

Good luck with your guesses.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Reminder...

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Week 1 thread for guessing: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=45320

Make your guesses there.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Did I win yet? :D

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Interesting that you cant understand the constitution without understanding gold. Amendment 7 says in suits of common law when the value in controversy exceeds $20, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved. $20 isn't much today, but that was 1 oz of gold back then. So the Bill of Rights is based on gold. With us having the fiat money system we have now, a person can be taken to federal court for downloading music and be fined thousands of dollars and have no jury review the case. Crooked system!

When amendment 8 says no excessive bail shall be required, how can excessive bail be determined if the value of money is always changing?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

aspietroll wrote: April 17th, 2017, 7:15 pm Interesting that you cant understand the constitution without understanding gold. Amendment 7 says in suits of common law when the value in controversy exceeds $20, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved. $20 isn't much today, but that was 1 oz of gold back then. So the Bill of Rights is based on gold. With us having the fiat money system we have now, a person can be taken to federal court for downloading music and be fined thousands of dollars and have no jury review the case. Crooked system!

When amendment 8 says no excessive bail shall be required, how can excessive bail be determined if the value of money is always changing?
Sir, keep posting. Your words are music to my ears and a shock to others here who need to hear what you are saying.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Silver wrote: April 17th, 2017, 7:46 pm Sir, keep posting. Your words are music to my ears and a shock to others here who need to hear what you are saying.
No. I can't become addicted to internet again lol. But this forum has become sorta a release valve for me, the one day I have posted here.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

aspietroll wrote: April 17th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Silver wrote: April 17th, 2017, 7:46 pm Sir, keep posting. Your words are music to my ears and a shock to others here who need to hear what you are saying.
No. I can't become addicted to internet again lol. But this forum has become sorta a release valve for me, the one day I have posted here.
Well, moderation in all things.

Like this...I'm going to the gym to work out now. Catch you later or tomorrow or soon, friend.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Rules updated on original post of this thread.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

BTTT