Raw, Unfiltered Honey + Beekeeping!

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
ason123
captain of 50

Raw, Unfiltered Honey + Beekeeping!

Post by ason123 »

If you are working on your food storage, Bee Champions is a great place to get honey! The price is very reasonable. They sell the 5 gallon bucket of raw, unfiltered honey for $150 (about $2.50 a pound)! It is sourced from only local (UTAH) beekeepers. They also have beekeeping equipment, which is really cool.
Their website:
http://store.beechampions.com/index.php ... ry&path=38
The price is higher on the website than what they are charging at least at the moment. So I recommend you call them if you want to order instead of just going on their website without confirming the price. They ship to other states too, and can give you a shipping quote - or you can pick it up from their warehouse to bypass shipping costs.
Why am I sharing this store? Someone very close to me owns it, and I of course, want them to succeed. But that is not the only reason. I have researched online and have not found a better price for honey, honestly! And just knowing it is 100% local, raw, real honey with no additives is very assuring. Well...good luck with your food storage! Hopefully this helps someone.
(*) (*) (*)

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: Raw, Unfiltered Honey + Beekeeping!

Post by Army Of Truth »

ason123 wrote:If you are working on your food storage, Bee Champions is a great place to get honey! The price is very reasonable. They sell the 5 gallon bucket of raw, unfiltered honey for $150 (about $2.50 a pound)! It is sourced from only local (UTAH) beekeepers. They also have beekeeping equipment, which is really cool.
Their website:
http://store.beechampions.com/index.php ... ry&path=38
The price is higher on the website than what they are charging at least at the moment. So I recommend you call them if you want to order instead of just going on their website without confirming the price. They ship to other states too, and can give you a shipping quote - or you can pick it up from their warehouse to bypass shipping costs.
Why am I sharing this store? Someone very close to me owns it, and I of course, want them to succeed. But that is not the only reason. I have researched online and have not found a better price for honey, honestly! And just knowing it is 100% local, raw, real honey with no additives is very assuring. Well...good luck with your food storage! Hopefully this helps someone.
(*) (*) (*)
I absolutely love raw honey!! My new favorite food storage item!
They have great prices and I see they are just in Lindon. I'll have to drive down there one of these days to get a gallon or so. Thanks for the referral! :D :ymhug:

david swope
captain of 10

Re: Raw, Unfiltered Honey + Beekeeping!

Post by david swope »

Raw honey is the best, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the post.