Outstanding Piece of Real Estate

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Outstanding Piece of Real Estate

Post by lundbaek »

I have an outstanding piece of real estate for sale at a bargain price to the right buyer. It spans the East River in New York and has linked Brooklyn and Manhattan faithfully since 1883. Of steel, limestone, granite, and cement, it remains solid to this day. Its age classifies it as an antique, and it is an official historical landmark. This should be of interest to anyone who believes the Federal Reserve was created to benefit the American public.

Ralph Hughes

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Outstanding Piece of Real Estate

Post by Elizabeth »

:D

dauser
captain of 100

Re: Outstanding Piece of Real Estate

Post by dauser »

I would like to buy it..How much?

If I printed the money I could buy it, just add it to the armies and navies and the Federal Government in my shopping cart, I would buy the Pope and public education, the media, Hollywood, big pharma, the medical schools, chemtrails, and the deception of nations.

It is not politically correct to talk about who took the power from congress to create the money.

No one dares to molest them.

Their biggest enemy is Jesus Christ coming back from the dead, The Church and history.

Those people run the world, except for a few places like Syria...Syria creates it's own money. Oh how ISIS wants to take Syria... like they took Libya...now Libya is under the thumb, just like USA, Inc.