Amazon.com Opportunity

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Amazon.com Opportunity

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

Just one last update before I leave this opportunity to those who have gone forward in it as the Lord I feel would want me to share it...

This update is in part a continuation of this previous thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=36154#p539242" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Site to learn about opportunity: http://Prosperazon.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Register with email and username, introduce yourself and you get full access to all the lessons)

After watching and reading through the 10 or so lessons on that website, if you desire to move forward, please first request access to the private facebook prosperazon group and read through posts, as they contain many useful and very insightful links, tools, insights etc. to the opportunity, and a much more interactive format to get answers to questions and such.

Of the Private Facebook Group Members (200 or so) who have given us feedback, not including myself, there are 30 or so members now bringing in over 30m a year selling on amazon.com from home :D :ymhug: ;) :)

durangout
captain of 1,000

Re: Amazon.com Opportunity

Post by durangout »

I'm trying to figure out how you can help me make million$ but not have the cash to leave UT County .
Attachments
no way.png
no way.png (87.03 KiB) Viewed 3144 times

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

durangout wrote:I'm trying to figure out how you can help me make million$ but not have the cash to leave UT County .
What gave you this idea? I'm curious... But worry not, God kept back Nephi from obtaining the plates until he learned to do it God's way... so it is with us... in God's way and timing, something that is much more exhilarating than doing it our own way.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

BrotherOfMahonri wrote:
durangout wrote:I'm trying to figure out how you can help me make million$ but not have the cash to leave UT County .
What gave you this idea? I'm curious... But worry not, God kept back Nephi from obtaining the plates until he learned to do it God's way... so it is with us... in God's way and timing, something that is much more exhilarating than doing it our own way.
I hope you learn to do things Gods way sooner than later so you can get out of Utah County :ymsick:

By the way, I have some friends who do alright with Amazon stores too. Good for you for being so successful with it and willing to share your secrets of success. My friends don't do nearly as well. One still works full time, he makes around $2500/month on the side with his Amazon store. Another quit her job and her husband just quit his to help out. They make over $100K/yr. Both friends buy clearance items and resell them. The one who makes the most also buys semi-trailers full of new returned items. Your way seems easier in the long run with a far greater potential.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

shadow wrote:
By the way, I have some friends who do alright with Amazon stores too. Good for you for being so successful with it and willing to share your secrets of success. My friends don't do nearly as well. One still works full time, he makes around $2500/month on the side with his Amazon store. Another quit her job and her husband just quit his to help out. They make over $100K/yr. Both friends buy clearance items and resell them. The one who makes the most also buys semi-trailers full of new returned items. Your way seems easier in the long run with a far greater potential.
Yes, that is a hard way to sell on amazon, count me out - as it takes a ton of work to do it that way. The way I teach is more sustainable in my view. The group of people who have undertaken to go at it, has helped me develop the 4 models further, giving those who go at it, exponential opportunity. there are currently 5 couples making much more than I ever have, and I couldn't be happier for them. :ymhug:

Gainesville Pirate
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Gainesville Pirate »

I tried to register on Prosperazon.com without any luck. However, I went to your Facebook page and saw that it now costs $799.00 to take the lessons. Has anyone else on LDSFF taken the lessons and tried this program? Just curious as to how it has worked for others? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

I paid nothing. I am a member of the Facebook group. Contact Jared directly and he can set you up. Also look at his blog and read his story.