My family needs your help.

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Jazz_Man
captain of 10

My family needs your help.

Post by Jazz_Man »

I don't usually do things like this but as a new father I need to humble myself and know when to reach out for support.

Like I said I am a new father, my son is almost 6 months old now. He was born with a cleft palate and required CPR at birth. He was hospitalized for the first 15 days of his life and during that time transferred via helicopter to a larger hospital. My son, Jayden, is also missing a large portion of his 4th chromosome (25 genes to be exact). The chromosomal deletion and the cleft palate are huge obstacles for him to overcome in this life.

This is where my family could use some support. Jayden has a lot of food aversions; milk and soy are the two biggest. My wife has been pumping to feed him for the last 6 months and hasn't eaten any dairy or soy for that time. Her milk supply has dried up and we have tried dairy-soy free formulas and Jayden just wont eat for the last 2 weeks. We are left with the sole option of making our own homemade formula so he can eat and doesn't get hospitalized. This option is very expensive and we are left drained of all our savings. My wife keeps a blog to keep friends and family up to date on Jayden's progression. Remember when I started I said I had to humble myself? This is that part. If any of you feel inspired to help out my family, no matter if it's a couple dollars, you can visit my wife's blog and donate. All the money raised will go to providing for Jayden. It takes a lot to admit that I need help providing for my family so I will forever be grateful to you for helping me. Thank you so much for listening to my troubles.

You can visit my wife's blog at liljaydensjourney.blogspot.com

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: My family needs your help.

Post by Robert Sinclair »

So sorry to hear of your troubles, hope the church returns to keep the fullness, and the leaders get the true power to heal perfectly these things, by the power of God that will be given to them, as it is written. With my next check, I will send what I can, and haved prayed that your needs will be met. ♡

Jazz_Man
captain of 10

Post by Jazz_Man »

Thank you for your prayers, I hope everything works out.

Separatist
captain of 1,000

Post by Separatist »

Bump

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

I don't know if this is a viable option for your family, but I thought I'd put this out there for your information:
http://www.llli.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Please click on and donate if you can-------

http://liljaydensjourney.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps make it easier also Jazz_Man.♡

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Jazz man - my forum time is a lot less lately than it's been in the past, so I missed your original post. Any update? Please private message me.

Jazz_Man
captain of 10

Post by Jazz_Man »

Thank you for turning that into a link Robert.

Jazz_Man
captain of 10

Post by Jazz_Man »

It would also help a lot if people could share our blog on their Facebook page or other social media. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for the help we have received so far!!