The Richard Smith Project

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Yukon
Hi, I'm new.

The Richard Smith Project

Post by Yukon »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kristyn Van Dyke . A year ago I lost my son in an accident. He would be turning 17 now. When I was feeling lost and needed help, my family and community were there for me. I was fortunate that I had medical insurance and a small life insurance policy, but a funeral can be very costly. I want to make my life mission to seek out others who are suffering from the unexpected loss of a child and help them with the expenses that they will be facing as a result. I am creating a foundation that I have named the Richard Smith project in memory of my son. I have created an account at gofundme.com/w49hqd4 where you can donate if you wish to. I have also created a web page to tell my story. You can read it at Kristynann.com

The first person I would like to help is the woman who lost her husband and daughters while boating on Bear Lake. My son also lost his life while swimming. While I cant say I know what she is feeling, I do know what loss feels like and that I should be among those who stepped up to help her.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day

Kristyn