Shirts from our very own 5tev3?

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Shirts from our very own 5tev3?

Post by ajax »

Looking for a gift for Christmas?

I was browsing a bit this morning and it seems our very own member 5tev3 is selling some pretty cool looking shirts. Definite conversation starters.
http://stevesbackpack.com/collections/newest-stuff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice job Steve. (My apologies for putting this out there)

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Shirts from our very own 5tev3?

Post by ajax »

Any fav's?

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Re: Shirts from our very own 5tev3?

Post by oneClimbs »

Thanks ajax, I love to design things and I especially love to design uplifting things laden with deep meaning. I realize that most of the shirts may have deep meanings that perhaps only I would immediately appreciate, but that's why I put detailed descriptions of doctrine, principles and symbolism in the description of each shirt. Some of the concepts I think are just really cool and inspiring on a daily basis.

Just like we clothe ourselves in temple symbols (garments) that should reminds us of what we stand for, putting on a shirt with a meaningful message is a great reminder for the day and can make for a great conversation piece. Imagine wearing the Alma 32 shirt and using it to start a conversation about how to obtain knowledge by faith.

They are intentionally designed to be a little enigmatic, but perhaps you see something different than me and you want the shirt to represent a completely unique idea that is all your own; well, that's the beauty of symbols, make it your own.