No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financial

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

wrsales wrote:
anewtongue wrote:
wrsales wrote:In my experience this is completely untrue. There are over 270 million products on Amazon, the market is no where near flooded. Me and a friend have both found multiple products to buy and sell. If you aren't finding products its because you arent looking long enough, or in the right places.
Are you actually selling them? You've actually purchased them from the supplier and they are selling on amazon? Or are you saying you've just identified potential products?
I have 9 products currently being fulfilled by amazon. I have 2 products that I bought intending to fulfill with amazon but found out they are considered hazmat so I am fulfilling them myself. I also identified a drop shipping company that I am using to follow the retail method Jared laid out.

Of the 9 products I have in fba 4 of them are from different manufacturers. In my search for wholesale distributors I ran across a few companies that sell bulk cases of a variety of different products. These are distributors that sell to dollar store's and stores like that, so you can buy products for around 70 cents then turn around and sell on amazon for $7-10.

To give you an idea, my first order from these bulk distributors consisted of bars of soap, eye drops, diaper wipes, towelettes, and anti-itch cream. Again, I am buying each of these for around 70 cents and then selling them between $7- $10. The disadvantage is these companies don't usually ship out of state so you have to pay to get them freighted here. For 150 pounds of product I paid $110 to ship. Most companies also have an initial minimum order so I had to order $500 of product. The sales rep I have worked with has already ok'd me to reorder without the minimum, so I'm thinking the $500 minimum will only apply to the first orders with most companies. (I hope)

In the case of these bulk distributors I did the reverse process of the wholesale method Jared laid out. Instead of identifying products that were selling on Amazon I identified products I could buy extremely cheap, then cross referenced them on amazon. I initially identified 30 products I wanted to buy, (taking in to consideration weight, size, etc.) of the 30 products 10 of them seemed like they would sell on Amazon. I continued to whittle the list down until I identified the products that would do the very best. (every one of the products I am selling has over 100% profit margins, some are even up to 300%)

I am not posting this to tell you how much smarter I am, I am just trying to show there are many different ways of doing this. Jared provided a great foundation to get started, follow his instructions and listen to the promptings you receive. Everything I have found has been a result of prayer, and following the model Jared laid out.

There are also hundreds of blogs, forums, books, etc. that teach you loads about selling on Amazon. Read everything you can find, and learn up.
I am almost weeping. thanks for speaking up. It does work... I promise I'm here to bless lives... nothing else. :(( #:-s

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

rewcox wrote:I admit to being stuck in Babylon. This is a good opportunity, as far as Babylon goes.

If you spend some time reading Approaching Zion, and the scriptures, you'll see that faith is really about doing it God's way, which isn't about wealth focus or coveting either.
And that is my witness, I have been doing it my own way for many years, to finally go forward in faith not knowing what to do, and God showed me this opportunity in answer to our plight - how to achieve the help we sought, which was financial help - lightening our burdens only He could have done.

I am sharing integrity, the Lord or bust. You must take this to the Lord, #1 invite in all my sharing this. What did he tell you rewcox? To do this or not to? I agree, this is not zion, this is a means to the end of getting control of the economy we were born into and raised to think is the end all goal in life - I get that. What is the point here? Can you start a thread on another topic where we can discuss zion and babylonian economies, I'd love that topic. I don't feel you should be here discouraging anyone UNLESS you have taken it to the Lord yourself and have a witness against it from him.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:I am sharing integrity, the Lord or bust. You must take this to the Lord, #1 invite in all my sharing this. What did he tell you rewcox? To do this or not to? I agree, this is not zion, this is a means to the end of getting control of the economy we were born into and raised to think is the end all goal in life - I get that. What is the point here? Can you start a thread on another topic where we can discuss zion and babylonian economies, I'd love that topic. I don't feel you should be here discouraging anyone UNLESS you have taken it to the Lord yourself and have a witness against it from him.
I started a thread about reading Approaching Zion by Hugh Nibley, you are welcome to read and comment. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=36620

At this time I'm not interested in Amazon, I have said it is a valid opportunity.

These are the questions I'm interested in:
. Do I have the faith:
..to leave Babylon?
..to let God provide my food and raiment?
..to repent of whatever I need to, so that I can receive the At-One-Ment?
...to be encircled by the Saviors arms, to sit with Him and God?
..to do the work of Zion?
..to ask for the gifts of God? (Mormon 9)

Whenever the tribulations come, the size of your house or bank statement will be meaningless.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

rewcox wrote:
BalaamDoctrineLDS wrote:I am sharing integrity, the Lord or bust. You must take this to the Lord, #1 invite in all my sharing this. What did he tell you rewcox? To do this or not to? I agree, this is not zion, this is a means to the end of getting control of the economy we were born into and raised to think is the end all goal in life - I get that. What is the point here? Can you start a thread on another topic where we can discuss zion and babylonian economies, I'd love that topic. I don't feel you should be here discouraging anyone UNLESS you have taken it to the Lord yourself and have a witness against it from him.
I started a thread about reading Approaching Zion by Hugh Nibley, you are welcome to read and comment. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=36620

At this time I'm not interested in Amazon, I have said it is a valid opportunity.

These are the questions I'm interested in:
. Do I have the faith:
..to leave Babylon?
..to let God provide my food and raiment?
..to repent of whatever I need to, so that I can receive the At-One-Ment?
...to be encircled by the Saviors arms, to sit with Him and God?
..to do the work of Zion?
..to ask for the gifts of God? (Mormon 9)

Whenever the tribulations come, the size of your house or bank statement will be meaningless.
Agreed with you entirely on those questions.

The invite is to take it to God and put it to him to see if this is something he would bless you in for whatever purposes in his work for you.

I will gladly read that thread you started, but I will not preach against anything I have not taken to the Lord and got my own witness of... I invite you to do likewise, otherwise you are just preaching your own gospel.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Another comment about Utah in Approaching Zion:
Where Your Treasure Is, There Will Your Heart Be Also
Richer, Faster Attitude in Utah Valley Attracts Scams ["Dr. Steven D. Nadauld . 8/20/82 . . started his speech at BYU's Management Society Conference Monday with
the audience chanting 'Richer, faster, richer, faster'
"]
7/7/86 Utah County May Have the Nation's Largest Number of Entrepreneurs
9/7/86 Hatch Defends President of Teamsters
1/13/85 Bangerter Cuts Funds for Mental Health
6/9/86 Official Charges City-Hired Managers to Side-step Unions
2/14/86 Dress for Success Conference at BYU, Sponsored by Skaggs Institute of Retail Management
3/1/86 BYU Poster for Public Administration Scholarships: "Bring in Your Brain for Big Bucks"
3/5/86 Wirthlin Outlines American Values: Economic Security, Personal Security, Family, Neighbors and Patriotism
Financial Entrepreneur Defends Controversial Ad: "The price of my integrity if converted into dollars is in the tens of millions." [Now there's a man with integrity. Sir Simon's famous joke: We know now what you are, now the only question is how much.]

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Re: No Poor in Zion - Learn how to free yourselves financially

An update:

For anyone reading this older thread now, just an update. The opportunity is still good, still works, and those who took the faith towards it, have followed the instructions, and maybe now most important, joined our private Prosperazon Facebook group where we all can share and learn, I am happy to report that of just those who have reached out to us, not including our own income from amazon, a group of 12 people (who have let me know their earnings) out of the 100+ that are on the group, have grossed over 6m in sales in the last 12 months! That is amazing to me, and it doesn't include our income in that figure or any other income from the other 88+ members of the facebook group!

I am amazed and humbled to see how different paths are being found as the Lord gives each person or couple their own experience as they trust him first and foremost and go forward in faith, he gives them unique ideas, and things for their own needs, desires, and wants in this side income generating opportunity.

So if you do visit Propserazon.com and go through the lessons and feel to move forward in faith in this, please send me a PM and let me know who you are and I'll add you to the private Facebook group where I have learned a ton from others going at this opportunity.

I am pleased the Lord has blessed us and now others through this, so pleased and grateful to the Lord in this all.
Last edited by BrotherOfMahonri on March 8th, 2015, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Thanks, BDL.
FYI: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/310-S ... 2594_zpid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fwiw...

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

BroJones wrote:Thanks, BDL.
FYI: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/310-S ... 2594_zpid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fwiw...
Is that a hint drop? :ymhug:

technomagus
captain of 50

Post by technomagus »

Can you share a link your your FB group? I can't find it.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

technomagus wrote:Can you share a link your your FB group? I can't find it.
It's a secret group. PM me your facebook name and I'll check with the group to see if it's okay to add you.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

technomagus wrote:Can you share a link your your FB group? I can't find it.
Facebook group is PRIVATE. The only way to join is to have a current member invite you or to "friend" us and request access.

Search "Jared Kathleen Smith" and you will find us first result.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

New site up to help those interested in learning this opportunity -

Prosperazon.org

EDIT (January 2016):
Update: Just as an FYI. the Old .org site is still up and going, but is closed to new registration and email invite only, where I only now let those who know someone in that group (out of fairness to my paying students on the .com site) refer others via an email address. The content in the .org site still teaches 3 models. I now teach 4 models and have updated tools etc. on the new paid site where I spend my time now with new students.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

An update for anyone wanting to know of this opportunity.

If you are still selling professionally on amazon or even considering it, don't do it or consider it unless you study out these guys and what they offer https://www.junglescout.com/ (no way affiliated with them, but have been in touch with them over the years) and purchase their amazing amazon seller chrome extension to boot (completely worth the price and then some, taking out the pains of searching for products).

There are so many FB groups, youtube channels, etc. now that teach you how to succeed on amazon since we started 7 years back that our videos ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... SPiBhV5aYA) are like amazon selling vintage history books now, giving an insight into the opportunity right before a flood of companies made their millions with tools making it easier to successfully sell on amazon, and amazon clamped down on "junk" brands, UPCs, and the boatload of sellers that came into their systems from many people selling information on how to sell on amazon.

Anywho - Jungle Scout saves so much time and energy, they have taken out the pains of all we had to do manually and then some with their tools and insights.

This opportunity has made one friend we taught over 70m in last 12 months as of this posting. We are baffled by it, but not surprised, as this one friend is now in the top 25 sellers of amazon and loving it needless to say (wholesale model).

Another couple paid off their home in 12 months, paid for a daughters marriage, and doubled their income, doing it on the side a few hours each week at night with a few products - selling on amazon.

If you are considering it at this point, stick to the Wholesale method, as it is the most stable and less risky method available. I've always taught the same, but didn't follow my own advice and we are still working through the pains of brand ownership and Amazon's having opened the flood gates to China sellers. As a new seller, it is now harder to get the run going, but just make sure you get feedbacks (new sellers is a must), and understand if you start this as a new seller now, you will have to be dedicated to meeting category requirements in order to sell products in certain categories. Be sure to only do the FBA wholesale model to start, as that will be the least risky model (don't compete with amazon on listings, don't price war, and don't waste your time upfront on highly competitive listings).

We'd appreciate anyone's feedback on their experience if they would be so kind to share, as enough years have gone by to have some solid experiences.