THREE homes on 80 acres, $350K, farmland,well, geodesic

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

THREE homes on 80 acres, $350K, farmland,well, geodesic

Post by BroJones »

OK -- I have close friends in NW Missouri who decided just this week to pool together and sell
THREE lovely homes in NW Missouri plus EIGHTY acres of rich farmland + forests...

Wood-burning stoves in two of the homes, good-water well, endless supply of wood in the forest (IMO). Oh, and a 20-foot diameter geodesic-dome now serving as a greenhouse! That, and a bermed Walipini too! (sp?)

They are asking just $350,000 for the WHOLE enchilada; and they will consider all reasonable offers.

HINT: I think this is a VERY good deal! 80 acres plus three houses and a sun-warmed geodesic dome! The wahlapini is also sun-warmed, in a beautiful meadow. So FIVE major structures. Also a nice garage and shed.

Secluded area and BEAUTIFUL, just about 45 miles NW of Adam-ondi-Ahman, and very near the Iowa border. Farm land all around, and forests, and plenty of deers and wild turkeys etc.

Located just in the boundaries of the Albany, MO branch... we need more LDS as they are moving!

Why don't you send them an email or phone call? Tell them their friend Steve sent you, if you would.
Contact info:

Richard and Rene Stout, stouthart@yahoo.com Phone: 660-845-2233

Make their day -- give Brother Stout a call! He's a great guy, Rene is awesome, too!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: THREE homes on 80 acres, $350K, farmland,well, geodesic

Post by Jason »

Wow...does sound like a good deal...not far from where I served my mission.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

If you have any interest, I know that calling them would "make their day," even just to express interest. They would know that the word is getting out there.
See phone (also email) info above.
Thanks.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Any website?