Large rambler in Sanpete County for sale, 12 acres, 9 shares of irrigation water

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Etana
captain of 10

Large rambler in Sanpete County for sale, 12 acres, 9 shares of irrigation water

Post by Etana »

Hi,

My in-laws' home is for sale-it is a mile east of Moroni in Central Utah (Sanpete County). Built in 1993, rambler with full basement, 4530 sf, plus attached over sized garage, attached large heated workshop with own entrance and pull down stairs to storage loft above (garage and workshop total sf is 1495), on 12 acres, 9 M & M irrigation water shares, a well, septic system, 1000 gallon propane tank, brand new wood/coal stove, several years of wood included, large roof swamp cooler, 2 room root cellar with both cement and dirt floor, 245 sf greenhouse, shed, open floor plan home has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, (master bath has jetted garden tub/separate shower), master bedroom has walk-in closet with built in shelving, the main floor office and 2 main floor bedrooms have window seats, formal living room with crown and chair moulding, 2 large family rooms, vaulted sun room, Big trex deck, oak built-ins around wood stove, hall way, and in dining area, 2 large basement storage rooms with shelving plus under stairs storage room, 2 full kitchens, main floor kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, large pantry, lots of floor to ceiling cabinets next to kitchen, and garden window, all new toilets and faucets in bathrooms, separate basement entrance for basement apartment, main floor laundry with cabinets and storage closet, and is located on a dirt road in the county. A new roof was put on 2 years ago. New two-tone paint/carpet/laminate/linoleum in all rooms, septic tank drained, ducts cleaned, two new water heaters. Asking $369,000. It is zoned for 5 acre building lots, so possibly could sub-divide the lot into another building lot if desired. Also have 5 acres across the street (possible building lot) with 2.5 M & M Irrigation water shares for sale for $60,000

Realtors-my brother is a realtor, so if we can't sell by ourselves, he is lined up, so please no realtor sales calls.
For pics, please see our ksl ad https://www.ksl.com/homes/listing/35983923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Etana on August 16th, 2015, 10:33 am, edited 16 times in total.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Re: 6000 s.f. home on 12 acres in Sanpete County for sale

Post by kathyn »

Wish I had a million dollars lying around. I'd be there.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Etana wrote:Hi,

My in-laws' home will be on the market within the month-it is a mile east of Moroni in Central Utah (Sanpete County). It was built in the 90's, a rambler with full basement, 6000 square feet including the workshop, 12 acres, 10( ??) water shares, a well, septic system, 1000 gallon propane tank, brand new wood stove, several years of wood included, swamp cooler, huge root cellar with both cement and dirt floor, green house, 600 sf heated attached workshop with double metal doors, built in work bench, & pull-down stairs in ceiling leading to large above loft storage, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, (master bath has garden tub/separate shower), master bedroom has walk-in closet with built in shelving, the office and 2 main floor bedrooms have window seats, front office, large formal living room with chair moulding, 2 large family rooms, vaulted sun room, Big trex deck, oak built-ins around wood stove, hall way, and in dining area, 2 large basement storage rooms with shelving plus under stairs storage room, 2 full kitchens, main floor kitchen has new stainless steel appliances and garden window, 2-tone paint, separate basement entrance for basement apartment, main floor laundry with cabinets and storage closet, large 2-car garage with a storage closet within, detached garden shed, and is located on a dirt road. A new roof was put on 2 years ago. We are having the inside repainted, along with new carpeting/flooring through-out, air ducts cleaned, septic tank drained, and other small repairs as needed. John Deere riding lawn mower included. They have let the yard go, so that will need some attention. I can post pictures once it is ready to be on the market. They will probably be asking around $350,000 as that is what they are into it. The neighbors are all nice, and keep to themselves. They also own 5 acres across the street that they are going to be selling at the same time. I think there is 1 water share that goes with that parcel.

PLEASE NO REALTORS!

If you think you may be interested, you can pm me and I will be in touch as it is ready to sell.
Sounds wonderful, I wish we could move! Having been looking at Utah homes for sale recently, I think you could definitely get more than 350K for it.

Etana
captain of 10

Post by Etana »

To the person who sent me two pm's on this home today-- I am unable to reply because when I tried to, it said your account is not set up to receive private messages. Would you send me another message letting me know you have enabled receiving private messages? I don't want to appear I am ignoring your message! Or, send me your email and I can respond that way! Thanks!

Etana
captain of 10

Re: Large rambler in Sanpete County for sale, 12 acres, water

Post by Etana »

My in-laws' home is finally for sale. Check it out!
https://www.ksl.com/homes/listing/35983923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4530 sf rambler, attached garage and heated work shop are 1495 sf, 245 sf greenhouse, new two-tone paint/carpet/laminate/linoleum throughout, on 12 acres, 9 irrigation water shares, well, freshly drained septic tank, new wood/coal stove, 5 bedroom, 4 bath, open floor plan, main floor laundry, sun porch, deck, lots of storage, root cellar, 2 kitchens, 2 family rooms, formal living room, mother in law apt has own entrance, main floor kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, 2 new water heaters, all new toilets and faucets in bathrooms, large roof swamp cooler, wood blinds on all windows on main floor.
Last edited by Etana on August 16th, 2015, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Etana
captain of 10

Re: Large rambler in Sanpete County for sale, 12 acres, 9 shares of irrigation water

Post by Etana »

Here is the link to the home for sale in Sanpete County, on 12 acres with 9 water shares!
https://www.ksl.com/homes/listing/35983923" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Etana on August 16th, 2015, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Large rambler in Sanpete County for sale, 12 acres, water

Post by A Random Phrase »

Etana wrote:My in-laws' home is finally for sale. Check it out!
http://www.ksl.com/homes/listing/35346012#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4530 sf rambler, attached garage and heated work shop are 1495 sf, 245 sf greenhouse, new two-tone paint/carpet/laminate/linoleum throughout, on 12 acres, 9 irrigation water shares, well, freshly drained septic tank, new wood/coal stove, 5 bedroom, 4 bath, open floor plan, main floor laundry, sun porch, deck, lots of storage, root cellar, 2 kitchens, 2 family rooms, formal living room, mother in law apt has own entrance, main floor kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, 2 new water heaters, all new toilets and faucets in bathrooms, large roof swamp cooler, wood blinds on all windows on main floor.
It sounds like my dream house - except my dream includes more acreage. I hope it goes to a good family.