EMPowerplus Q96 and Mood Disorders And BrainHealth

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
RendaLu
Hi, I'm new.

EMPowerplus Q96 and Mood Disorders And BrainHealth

Post by RendaLu »

This is an amazing find. It has been around for the past 18 years coming out of Canada under http://www.TrueHope.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
TrueHope sold 10s of millions of bottles of this and only 2 years ago the founder and CEO, Tony Stephans, wanted to get this into
more hands and tried different ways. A new company called Q Sciences was formed in Pleasant Grove, Utah, and they have distributed thousands of bottles of this in the past 18 months. My husband, Shane and I found it just 2 months ago. Had I found it from TrueHope years ago, I would have been their most avid customer!

Here is an article posted in Meridian Magazine not long ago:

LDS Father Finds Natural Remedy for Mood Disorders

Tony began to put his son, Joseph, on different nutrient formulas—vitamin C, selenium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and so many others trying to get the right protocol and proper balance.

At first, it didn’t work, and then Joseph only got somewhat better, but Tony kept pressing and pressing to find the answer, the right combination and amplitude of micronutrients.

It meant at first that he was experimenting with giving Joseph many supplements a day, a fistful of pills that he had to gag down. Tony worked and experimented to refine the formula to find what gave Joseph relief.

On January 17, 1996, Tony introduced Joseph to another nutrient formula and within 30 days, he no longer exhibited his bipolar symptoms. The quest Tony had pushed on for so long finally worked with remarkable results. Joseph became a new person. Symptoms dropped away. The violence and darkness that had marked his personality was shed.

Joseph said, “Where was I? What happened to me? Why was I so angry?” Tony believes that it all can be attributed to his neurochemistry being out of balance.

About a month later, his daughter Autumn came to stay at his home. She was at the point where she had to have 24-hour adult supervision or they were going to hospitalize her. “When she walked in the door, I just wept,” Tony said. “She was a shell of a person. This was a young lady who had excelled all the way to grade 7. She had been so gifted but had lost all of that in puberty when she began to exhibit all the attributes of bipolar disorder.

Tony tried to talk her into trying the micronutrient regimen, but she blew him off. At church on Sunday, however, she had a major anxiety attack. A psychiatric nurse said, “We have to take her to the hospital. She has to be sedated.” Tony said, “No, you are not,” and then insisted that she begin taking the nutrients, too. She just got better and better and never looked back.”

Tony did not intend to do anything beyond help his own family with the micronutrients, but people began to get wind of his efforts to cure mood disorders. A neighbor down the street had a wife with schizophrenia who had hidden in her bedroom for 18 years. Two months later she had a job out of the home, thanks to Tony’s micronutrient formula.

On it went, until in the last 17 years Tony has helped more than 80,000 people in Canada and over 100 countries with his all-natural remedy—the right balance and proportion of micronutrients, designed to be bio-available for the body and particularly for the brain.

People have been helped with a broad range of mood disorders including depression, anxiety, stress, bipolar, ADHD and autism. People also discovered that taking the micronutrients helped them with serenity, clarity and overall good health. Tony’s micronutrient solution for over-all brain health was giving life back to people who had lived in gloom.

EMPower Plus Q96 is a nutritional supplement that consists of 14 vitamins, 16 minerals, 3 amino acids, 3 antioxidants. It works by giving the brain the right balance of vitamins d trace minerals on a regular basis.

Tony said that these vitamins must be in critical ratios and balance. “Had we been off 5%, it wouldn’t have worked.

Tony notes that he gets thousands of emails every year from users that say, “You’ve changed my life. You’ve saved my life.” What hits closest to home for him, however is to see his own children who no longer require any kind of psychiatric intervention.

You can see his daughter Autumn sharing her story here:

Autumn Stringham shares her story (11min) (this is excellent)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2URL9hLMi7w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scientific Studies

Journalists and scientists have called Tony’s micronutrient formula an astonishing breakthrough in mental health. This is significant because mood disorders and mental challenges fall across a broad spectrum from the severe illness like Tony’s children to those who are overwhelmed by the stresses in life to children who suffer from ADHD and autism. All of these can be ameliorated through the use of this supplement. This is not a small thing when reports suggest that 1 in 4 Americans are suffering from some kind of mental illness.

For those who simply want to have better brain fitness, EMPowerplus Q96 is also powerful.

What is impressive, especially for those for whom anecdotal evidence is never enough is the number of independent scientific studies that verify that EMPowerplus Q96 can make a significant difference in mental health.

Forty-four researchers reporting in 22 medical journals on 20 studies (by next March there will be 27) have found the positive impact of these micronutrients on people with various kinds of mood disorders. An estimated $25 million dollars worth of research has been done on this product, all money and studies independent of the product itself.

Tony said that it is the most studied micronutrient in the world.

Journals reporting on the studies with the micronutrients include: Journal of Attention Disorders, New Zealand Journal of Psychology, Human Psychopharmacology. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, Journal of Anxiety Disorders, Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, Journal of Clinical Psychiatry and many more.

Dr. Charles Popper, a child and adolescent psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist who has been affiliated with Harvard Medical School has been pursuing the study of micronutrients to treat mental disorder and suggests that we might end up redefining how we think of mental illness—and that would be a huge change.

Dr. Stephen Kimberly, editor of Web MD, is the chief science officer for QSciences that produces EMPowerplus Q96.

Who would have thought that such support would gather behind a father’s efforts that began merely as an effort to save his children?

Tony says, “We are on a journey of love. We are on a journey of mercy and compassion. We are restoring people to who they truly are and not what their brain chemistry has made them. Do you know how many people pray day and night that they can get their life back?”

Here is a summary of most of the Clinical Studies done by 17 Major Universities, by 41 different Researchers.

The Research found from Autumn Stringhams website:
http://secondstagehealing.com/micronutrients/research/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fox News Short Story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NPdvNM7Yc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Discovery Health Channel Documentary (46 minutes long)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNmHaV49row" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is also the complete transcript of Dr Charles Popper from his testimony at a Health Canada (same as our FDA) in behalf of EMPowerplus. You can email me for that PDF file and I can send it to you.

I Pray you will consider this amazing discovery and take it on for 90 days, like we have. If you do not have any success after taking it as recommended, you can return the empty bottles for a full refund.

Thanks for your time!

You or Someone You Love experiencing
Depression, Anxiety, Lack of Focus?
We May Have An Answer:
http://www.rin.myqxlife.com/products/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cell: 480-688-1672 / [email protected]
For Wholesale Prices Call:
Q Sciences 385-374-6400 / Reference #32899

Attachments
Photo of Tony Stephan, Formulator of EMPowerplus Q96
Photo of Tony Stephan, Formulator of EMPowerplus Q96
EMPowerplus Q96 Tony Stephan Photo.jpg (83.53 KiB) Viewed 1898 times