Seamstress Wanted

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
survivaldealer
captain of 100

Seamstress Wanted

Post by survivaldealer »

I don't really know if seamstress is the right word and I care not which sex you are.

I have a market for utility bags, like range bags, camera bags, shooters bags, etc. as well as fanny packs with an internal pistol holster. I can sell all that you can produce. They will have a name brand tag sewn in so that they can not easily be counterfeited. The brand is my own SD-Tactical which I have already registered with the State of Utah.

I will purchase all material and include a pattern so that they are all exactly identical. You are not allowed to sell any on the side and must sign both a Non-Disclosure Agreement as well as an Agreement Not To Compete.

The material will be canvas, ballistic nylon, or similar.

You must have your own sewing equipment that you know how to operate.

I will pay a mutually agreed upon price for completed bags. Defects can not be sold, even as seconds in order to protect the brand. Maybe donated to the Deseret Industries as an advertising expense, but must be kept as close to zero defects as possible.

There may be other things you can do as well. If any of this interests you, PM me and we will discuss further.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Re: Seamstress Wanted

Post by SkyBird »

survivaldealer wrote:I don't really know if seamstress is the right word and I care not which sex you are.

I have a market for utility bags, like range bags, camera bags, shooters bags, etc. as well as fanny packs with an internal pistol holster. I can sell all that you can produce. They will have a name brand tag sewn in so that they can not easily be counterfeited. The brand is my own SD-Tactical which I have already registered with the State of Utah.

I will purchase all material and include a pattern so that they are all exactly identical. You are not allowed to sell any on the side and must sign both a Non-Disclosure Agreement as well as an Agreement Not To Compete.

The material will be canvas, ballistic nylon, or similar.

You must have your own sewing equipment that you know how to operate.

I will pay a mutually agreed upon price for completed bags. Defects can not be sold, even as seconds in order to protect the brand. Maybe donated to the Deseret Industries as an advertising expense, but must be kept as close to zero defects as possible.

There may be other things you can do as well. If any of this interests you, PM me and we will discuss further.

Yes... send me an email: