Counter Tops, carpentry, handyman services.

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Counter Tops, carpentry, handyman services.

Post by friendsofthe »

I have long been involved in the construction industry but with an emphasis on cabinets, counter tops and finish carpentry. In more recent years I have expanded my offerings to include some other handyman type services. If you live in Utah County or near by and need a handyman please contact me with your questions. Estimates are free. My web address is http://www.myutahvalleyhandyman.com.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Re: Counter Tops, carpentry, handyman services.

Post by kathyn »

friendsofthe, I hope you can get a lot of business from Forum members who live down your way. Good luck to you.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Thanks, it's interesting how work opportunities come when people know what you do. :) By the way, I also make and sell a few Native American Style flutes. You can check them out at http://www.keelephotography.net/flutes

Also, if your interested in my panoramic photography you can see some of the at Tarra Nova Gallery in Provo, Ut.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Wow, you are a true craftsman. Keep up the great work.

kathedralegs
captain of 100

Post by kathedralegs »

I have been drawn to the sound of native american flutes lately. Your flutes are beautiful and sound wonderful. How long does it take you to make them?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

That all depends on the wood and the complexity of the flute. All of the flutes are tuned to play well regardless of the wood used. I make simple, inexpensive flutes ($55.00) and flutes out of hardwood with burl wood accent and carved totems that may go up to $185.00 or more. I've shipped my flutes all around the country and a few to international destinations. I'd have to say that I'm addicted to playing and making flutes. :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

friendsofthe, do you include how to play the flutes? Are they played the same as a recorder? (Just curious if down the road I decide to buy a flute, would I be able to learn to play it?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Actually they are very easy to play. I could have you playing with about fifteen minutes of instruction. Also, there are lots of NAF sheet music (does not require being able to read music) and instruction online.

Here's a little sound track of one of my customers (Scott Schuffitt of Branford CT) doing a review of one of my flutes. Enjoy!

http://www.keelephotography.net/Keele_Flute.mp3