The Offers Thread

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

The Offers Thread

Post by Rose Garden »

Jules mentioned a while back about starting a thread for free services and other things that people wanted to offer and one for things people need. I haven't seen anything yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and get it started. This is the one for offers.

As for me, I am willing to help anyone out in any way I can. I can cook, clean, babysit, and am willing to do pretty much any type of unskilled labor. I'm willing to work hard physically.

I can also write and design an excellent website. I love doing that--it's playtime for me--so if you need a website, let me know.

I live in Northern Utah and am willing to travel around to anywhere I can get to. I can be contacted via PM on this site, by email at springofexpression at yahoo dot com, or by phone at 801-244-7154.
Last edited by Rose Garden on August 6th, 2014, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FourthHorseman
captain of 50

Re: The Offers Thread

Post by FourthHorseman »

If anyone needs help with Mucrosoft Excel spreadsheets, I'd be more than happy to help.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Thanks for starting this CTS!! I have a ton of leftover business inventory from an old failed business. I will updated this list as I go through my stuff, but off the top of my head, this is what I have if anyone can use it or knows someone who could use these for Christmas gifts!

- 2 color red/green laser wands (some need batteries just because they have sat for so long)
- Camel leather journals and scrapbooks with handmade paper pages, inlayed stones, and hand tooled leather
- digital kitchen timers
- a couple different styles of USB hubs
- 4GB men's flashdrive bracelets

yeah, I'll go through my inventory and update. But please PM me if anyone can use these things!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I live in Weber County. Depending on time and availability, I am willing to help, if you're in a tight spot.

Homes/Construction: I am a former general contractor with twenty years experience. If you have any questions about your home (leaks, repairs, installations, etc), I can advise you. Time permitting and distance, I can come over and help, hands on.

Fitness: I am also a certified personal trainer and can help you with your fitness and nutrition questions, meal plans, workouts, etc.

Grunt work: I can shovel your walk, do any menial work that you cannot do yourself if you're sick, in the hospital, etc.

Elder's Quorumobile: I have a full size, one ton diesel truck to help you move and an able body to load and unload it.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Bump

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

I have lots of know-how in eating healthy, and creating delicious but health-giving meals. (Warning: I'm talking Word of Wisdom eating here :D ) I'm more than willing to help someone get started, or improve, their meals and lifestyle.

I also have lots of know-how in preserving and preparing foods and using food storage (whole grains, beans, etc.). My husband and I together also have lots of knowledge about how to change health and recover from all kinds of illness/disease with God-given means, and have actually been able to guide some folks to rebuild their own health. We share that knowledge freely with anyone with a need. PM or email works great to reach me/us.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I have a one-speed, adult-sized bike that I would like to give to anyone who needs it.

EDIT: Gone to a grateful teen girl. She was delighted and it did my heart good.
Last edited by Rose Garden on October 6th, 2014, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

coachmarc wrote:I live in Brigham City. Depending on time and availability, I am willing to help, if you're in a tight spot.

Homes/Construction: I am a former general contractor with twenty years experience. If you have any questions about your home (leaks, repairs, installations, etc), I can advise you. Time permitting and distance, I can come over and help, hands on.

Fitness: I am also a certified personal trainer and can help you with your fitness and nutrition questions, meal plans, workouts, etc.

Grunt work: I can shovel your walk, do any menial work that you cannot do yourself if you're sick, in the hospital, etc.

Elder's Quorumobile: I have a full size, one ton diesel truck to help you move and an able body to load and unload it.

Wow.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Jezebel wrote:Jules mentioned a while back about starting a thread for free services and other things that people wanted to offer and one for things people need. I haven't seen anything yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and get it started. This is the one for offers.

As for me, I am willing to help anyone out in any way I can. I can cook, clean, babysit, and am willing to do pretty much any type of unskilled labor. I'm willing to work hard physically. Double Wow.

I can also write and design an excellent website. I love doing that--it's playtime for me--so if you need a website, let me know.

I live in Northern Utah and am willing to travel around to anywhere I can get to. I can be contacted via PM on this site, by email at springofexpression at yahoo dot com, or by phone at 801-244-7154.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

You people are generous.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Bump for interested friends.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I should note that I have moved and edited my above post. I now live in Weber County in Utah. Happy to help and/or barter as I am also fine tuning my minimalist, prep/survival lifestyle.

BrotherOfMahonri
captain of 1,000

Post by BrotherOfMahonri »

See here:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=40247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;