The LDS Symbol Cards project is a GO!

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

The LDS Symbol Cards project is a GO!

Post by oneClimbs »

Hey FF, today I launched my first Kickstarter Project for something I've been working on for over 2 years: LDS Symbol Cards and I need your help in spreading the word if you like the idea!

There have been many great books written about symbolism in LDS theology but nothing like this. I created these cards specifically as a reference to help anyone desiring to learn more about symbolism and enhance their ability to gain "eyes to see". I want to help people prepare for the temple, especially kids and teens.

I've used prototypes of these cards as flashcards with my little girls and it's amazing how fast they pick it up! Any help you can give in spreading the word or funding the project is greatly appreciated!

VIEW THE KICKSTARTER PROJECT AND WATCH THE VIDEO

Pinterest Link

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: The LDS Symbol Cards project is a GO!

Post by creator »

These are great.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Wow, that is way cool.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

3 days left to get it funded! These cards would be a great gift to send in Missionary care packages, or to give as stocking stuffers. Help us spread the word and get yours! Cards start at $10 which includes shipping. Thanks for your support in making LDS Symbols project a reality.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I hope that anyone that sees this message will consider helping Steve out with his Kickstarter campaign, check out the LDS Symbol Cards he's created.

Ruth
captain of 100

Post by Ruth »

I have to say, I'm always a bit nervous hearing other's interpretations about things as important as symbols, but it does seem like you've covered the basics and leave room to let everyone know there are other interpretations as well as these. It gives a good start to opening the mind to search for more. That is great you are trying to get the word out to so many about the importance of these things! Good luck!

sara
captain of 50

Post by sara »

Are you going to try again? These look very interesting, but I didn't read about them until today.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The LDS Symbolism Cards Kickstarter project has relaunched again.. I hope that many of us can support this project and help make it successful. I think these are a great idea. I'm definitely going to support this and get at least one set of these cards...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48 ... lism-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I'm supporting it also - thanks for this service Steve!

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I just pledged. I really want these cards.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Hey thanks, I just noticed that someone revived this post. You guys are so great, virtual high fives for all!