Pre-planning and funding funeral arrangements

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Pre-planning and funding funeral arrangements

Post by Original_Intent »

Hey everyone.

I just finished getting the licensing necessary to pre-plan and pre-fund funeral arrangements. If this is the kind of thing that you or a loved one has always felt they needed to get done, but you just haven't gotten to it, or even if you have done some things but are not sure you have everything taken care of, I'd be glad to meet with you and discuss what is available.

There are a few things that you should know: Many of the services I provide are free, and I am more than happy to come and discuss everything with no pressure to buy anything. For one thing, I am just getting started, and the practice presenting the material would be very welcome. I am also hoping that if I can give some nice, helpful NO PRESSURE presentations that people will feel comfortable recommending me to friends and family who may need the services/merchandise that I offer.

I can't answer too many questions online, as they want us to be giving presentations of going over all the material. I will tell you that there is a lot of very worthwhile information that does not lead to a sell for us but is still very valuable for anyone making plans regarding wills, setting up trusts, etc.

Pricing for merchandise such as caskets and so forth is exactly the same as you would pay at the funeral home. No markup, I am required by law to give a price list from the funeral home. One advantage of pre-planning is that you can lock in current pricing for many of the goods and services related to final care.

Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. Truly, even if you are not interested in buying, I'd love to help you out and get the practice presenting the material.

Andrew52
captain of 100

Re: Pre-planning and funding funeral arrangements

Post by Andrew52 »

Original_Intent wrote:Hey everyone.

I just finished getting the licensing necessary to pre-plan and pre-fund funeral arrangements. If this is the kind of thing that you or a loved one has always felt they needed to get done, but you just haven't gotten to it, or even if you have done some things but are not sure you have everything taken care of, I'd be glad to meet with you and discuss what is available.

There are a few things that you should know: Many of the services I provide are free, and I am more than happy to come and discuss everything with no pressure to buy anything. For one thing, I am just getting started, and the practice presenting the material would be very welcome. I am also hoping that if I can give some nice, helpful NO PRESSURE presentations that people will feel comfortable recommending me to friends and family who may need the services/merchandise that I offer.

I can't answer too many questions online, as they want us to be giving presentations of going over all the material. I will tell you that there is a lot of very worthwhile information that does not lead to a sell for us but is still very valuable for anyone making plans regarding wills, setting up trusts, etc.

Pricing for merchandise such as caskets and so forth is exactly the same as you would pay at the funeral home. No markup, I am required by law to give a price list from the funeral home. One advantage of pre-planning is that you can lock in current pricing for many of the goods and services related to final care.

Please PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. Truly, even if you are not interested in buying, I'd love to help you out and get the practice presenting the material.
Having just had a funeral for my Dad, this kind of pre-planning is a great idea. There is so much pressure at a time when you are mourning a loss. My Dad's funeral was beautiful, ( I was dissapointed in the obituary, they wanted it in the Sunday paper, and we rushed with facts, some of them were wrong!) Its not easy to think about funerals ahead of time, but you will be happy you did! I had made a video 1 year ahead of time for my Dad to be played at his funeral. It was the most beautiful part. I was happy I planned ahead for that.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Re: Pre-planning and funding funeral arrangements

Post by Thomas »

Who are you working for? I know some people in the business.