Prepper Store

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Nomad
captain of 10

Prepper Store

Post by Nomad »

Was in Twin Falls and a friend told me about a new store that had dried foods, water storage items, so off we
went to the store.
We looked at the different items that they had a lot of different items from foods to used military items.
The lady there was very helpful answered questions and ended up buying a water barrel and a pump......
Most of the item were priced reasonable at least I thought. A link to the store.
http://www.survivingnstyle.com/survival-food-rations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jdawg1012
captain of 1,000

Re: Prepper Store

Post by jdawg1012 »

I don't live in the area, but looking at their online store, they have some pretty good prices. I looked at a few items I'm familiar with (Emergency rations and water storage), and I'd say they have very good prices. If their shipping is good, I may have to patronize them. Thanks for the recommendation and the link.

justinbryce
Hi, I'm new.

Post by justinbryce »

Did you use there dried food as one of my friend who brought from some other store which used to keep the dried food was not good and all the food was just a waste.

survivaldealer
captain of 100

Post by survivaldealer »

Their dried food is from Wise Food in Salt Lake. I am a Wise Food dealer and allow people to buy wholesale and pick it up right at the Wise warehouse where it is fresh and not been sitting somewhere for a year. This saves freight or driving to Idaho.