RARE Mormon Book - Revelations Received by Joseph Smith

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
redhill
Hi, I'm new.

RARE Mormon Book - Revelations Received by Joseph Smith

Post by redhill »

Hello,

I hope this post finds the members of this forum well and is not an intrusion.

It is directed towards the this membership specifically so please do not take it as spam.

I wanted to let you know about a valuable and historical book that has recently been secured.

It is the First Reprint (1903) Edition of the Book of Commandments by Joseph Smith. As of this writing, there is only one other copy listed online (with a price tag of $1200) and this copy will is listed for a fraction of that.

In fact, the only other copy I have seen surface in some time recently sold on eBay for over $700.

Since you are most likely a Mormon if you are reading this and familiar with the history of Mormonism, I am guessing that you are already familiar with this book (and may in fact know more about it than I do!) but it is exciting to consider that the revelations contained in it were almost lost!

It is also the only issue to have been reprinted verbatim from the original which is likely a big part of the reason it is so valuable!

Anyway, in the event that you are interested, it can be found at http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOOK-OF-COMMAND ... 43b513d5c6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again, I want to reiterate that I sincerely hope this post is not an intrusion.

Thanks for your time in reading this and all the best!