Honda Motorcycle wanted

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
John5
captain of 100

Honda Motorcycle wanted

Post by John5 »

I am looking for an old Honda parts bike. It doesn't have to be in running condition.
Last edited by John5 on August 29th, 2012, 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Andrew52
captain of 100

Re: Honda Motorcycle wanted

Post by Andrew52 »

John5 wrote:I am looking for an old Honda parts bike. It doesn't have to be in running condition.
Our former Stake President rides a small motorcycle. He wears a helmut and I refer to him as a " Bad Boy".

I'm not known for a sense of humor, but I do chuckle when I have the opportunity to call him that!

John5
captain of 100

Post by John5 »

I am retired and I have a nice shop out behind the house in which I hobby. There is a wood burning stove and a supply of cedar wood and soft background music. I enjoy restoring vintage motorcycles. In the winter It helps me avoid cabin fever and sort of hide from the world if you know what I mean.

I am always keeping a lookout for bone-yard motorcycles to restore. I prefer dirt bikes. Last winter I restored a 30-year-old Honda Trail Bike. It's like new now. It's a strange hobby I suppose, but It sure beats looking out the window at snow and listening to the news. I need a project for this coming winter.

John5
captain of 100

Post by John5 »

I found one, so things are looking good for this winter.