New business I am opening

Do you have something to sell/giveaway? A Business you want to let us know about? Found any good deals? Post them here.
Messenger
captain of 100

New business I am opening

Post by Messenger »

After reading about this section, I'd thought I would plug my new business that will be starting in the fall. The domains have been purchased and the first page is live - www.traumastop.com. A full description of what it is on already listed. I got funding for the business just last week. It should open in the fall.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Re: New business I am opening

Post by Rob »

I can't see anything on that page unless I allow the scripts to run, which I won't do for a site I don't trust. If you would, please give us a 30-second soundbite of what the business is.

Gad
General of Ignoramuses

Post by Gad »

Rob wrote:I can't see anything on that page unless I allow the scripts to run, which I won't do for a site I don't trust. If you would, please give us a 30-second soundbite of what the business is.
Looks like professional medical supplies.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

Gad wrote:
Rob wrote:I can't see anything on that page unless I allow the scripts to run, which I won't do for a site I don't trust. If you would, please give us a 30-second soundbite of what the business is.
Looks like professional medical supplies.
Ok, thanks.

Messenger
captain of 100

Post by Messenger »

I've decided now is not the best time to open a business. So, I'm going to delay this another 6 months. I imagine I am not the only one delaying business plans.