O'Reilly's take on this election

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

O'Reilly's take on this election

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Bill O'Reilly, a man with whom I often disagree, just made some succinct comments on what we are seeing in this election. It doesn't bode well.

1) IF Obama wins this election, Hurricane Sandy will have handed it to him. (Those pictures of Obama and Christie on the NJ beach may have influenced enough people to make the difference, and caused people to pay NO attention to Benghazi.) As Bill put it, those pictures erased everything that the Romney campaign had done in those states up to that point.

2) More troubling: We now have half the population voting for "stuff." Entitlements. Particularly, though not exclusively: blacks, hispanics, and sadly, women. As any one who knows their history can observe, once 1/2 or more of the population is voting for stuff from the other portion of the population, that nation's end is in the cards. You can't turn it around, because the half that is taking entitlements will only continue to grow. This has been on my mind for the last year after living out in the midwest in a town where I was stunned at the amount of people on disability/food stamps, etc. Can you say, bread and circuses?