Let's vote right now.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.

Who are you voting for on November 7th? This poll is running for 40 days, starting Sept, 27, 2012.

Poll ended at November 6th, 2012, 1:18 pm

Mitt Romney
38%
Barack Obama
3%
Independent
40%
Not Voting
20%

Total votes: 40
Thomas
captain of 1,000

Re: Let's vote right now.

Post by Thomas »

Thanks Legion, but I still think the goal is total enslavement, followed by the attempted extermination of all mankind. We have the scripture that tells us what their goal is. They are not after money. They have that already. Satan wants us all dead. That is his plan for stopping the plan of salvation.

Savers need to be wiped out, in order to enslave everyone. Savers get richer in a deflantionary enviroment. Borrowers already have nothing.

Look at Romney and Obama to find the adversarys plan in action. Behind the seat of power is where he will be. Not some retiring politician who receives no mainstream press coverage.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Looks like, thus far, Mr. Independent is the winner, Mitt is a close 2nd, and Obama gets zero votes. Too bad we aren't the ones putting the president in.

britjas
captain of 100

Post by britjas »

Agree

britjas
captain of 100

Post by britjas »

Any other stragglers voting?

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

My wife and I have already voted for Romney. After fasting and prayer it really came down to the point that he will be the best at slowing our countries demise, thus giving us more time to prepare and giving the missionaries more time to seek out and find those honestly seeking the truth. Do I feel he is imperfect- most definitely, Do I think he is inspired- only if he approaches the Lord with a penitent heart seeking to rule honestly and with wisdom. To many indicators say the die has been cast. Romney gives those of us that came into the game late more time to get our families to both spiritual and physical safety. The time for obtaining financial safety is almost gone.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

A Random Phrase wrote:Looks like, thus far, Mr. Independent is the winner, Mitt is a close 2nd, and Obama gets zero votes. Too bad we aren't the ones putting the president in.
Unfortunately Mr. Independent is split at least a half dozen ways....and thus not really in the running. Now if you truly had a singular Mr. Independent....that would be a different story. Until then its Mitt vs. Obama.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

True, that.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

is this a trick question or a typo?