Why hasn't Harry Reid been excommunicated?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Re: Why hasn't Harry Reid been excommunicated?

Post by Older/wiser? »

Lizzy60 wrote:Another laudatory tribute and award to Harry Reid. Given by Mormons, and published in the Mormon newspaper. It seems the man can do no wrong.
Read it and weep.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8656 ... hurch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is why we as Isaiah states in 12:10 enter into the Rock , submerge ourselves in the testimony of Jesus Christ , there are those within who are wolves in sheep's clothing and the Lord alone will judge. The greatest enemies to the Church usually come from within, to attach ourselves or testimony on how the Church handles these, doesn't benefit the believers of Christ. The Lord is not slack but long suffering and, one must be fully condemned as by their own complete actions for a just judgment. Keep your eye on the Lord for ones own salvation , that is my an at least to work out my salvation.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There a number of LDS politicians and candidates for elected office who I think could have been "taken to the woodshed" for certain actions and statements they made in the political arena. And I have wondered at times at some of the actions and in-actions of the Church leadership in response to those actions and statements, most of which I still feel badly about. I am just grateful for the testimony I have that the latter-day Prophets know what important things are happening in the world and will not lead us astray.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I suspect that if I were to make a public statement to the effect that a former Prophet had led members down the wrong path, I would be "taken to the woodshed" or at least called in for a little chat by our bishop or stake president. But Harry Reid has been and I think still is in a position from which he could cause the Church much grief if he were to be excommunicated.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Benjamin_LK wrote: "Has Reid personally falsely accused someone of criminal activity? Has he engaged in Criminal Activity? Can we prove it?"

Yes he has, and it HAS be validated in the alternative media.... absolutely! Apparently you haven't been keeping up on the issues of the Buddy's and the Hammond's. I would ad that you ignorance of the Constitution is showing.

For crying out loud, there are so many "unofficial" laws on the books, supported by a judicial system corrupt beyond recognition, that you must be guilty of violating at least one of them! God forbid you walk outside your front door, take a breath of air and exhale some carbon dioxide that will cause an extinction level event. Surely, YOU are a terrorist! Start a proscribed burn, go to jail! Take a breath of fresh air, you are a terrorist!

WAKE UP BENJAMIN LK. Know your constitution. Your eternal salvation is at stake!