BARACK a question of eligibility.

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
BlueMoon5
captain of 1,000

Re: BARACK a question of eligibility.

Post by BlueMoon5 »

Jason wrote:Janadele is picking up the birther card because Obama is the political opponent to her man Mitt.....not because she's suddenly diving into conspiracy. Simply fascinating....
I think one should be careful about assigning motives to individuals based on scant evidence. Of course, obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, but that's all it is--your opinion. I found Janadele's post to be credible, and I think her principal motivation was to shed some badly needed light on President Obama's background.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BlueMoon5 wrote:
Jason wrote:Janadele is picking up the birther card because Obama is the political opponent to her man Mitt.....not because she's suddenly diving into conspiracy. Simply fascinating....
I think one should be careful about assigning motives to individuals based on scant evidence. Of course, obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, but that's all it is--your opinion. I found Janadele's post to be credible, and I think her principal motivation was to shed some badly needed light on President Obama's background.
It was based on the hundred or so posts she posted that I happened to read - pretty much anti-conspiracy except when it came to this one....and since she's on Mitt's campaign team....seemed a little ironic that she would latch on to this one.

But yes at the end of the day you are correct.....its just my opinion fwiw. Just like 99% of the rest of the stuff on here is just the opinions of others. And now we add yours to the mix. Yippee! The more the merrier!

blondenblueeyed
captain of 100

Post by blondenblueeyed »

BARACK a question of eligibility. and
THAT's LIFE...

BlueMoon5
captain of 1,000

Post by BlueMoon5 »

Jason wrote:
BlueMoon5 wrote:
It was based on the hundred or so posts she posted that I happened to read - pretty much anti-conspiracy except when it came to this one....and since she's on Mitt's campaign team....seemed a little ironic that she would latch on to this one.

But yes at the end of the day you are correct.....its just my opinion fwiw. Just like 99% of the rest of the stuff on here is just the opinions of others. And now we add yours to the mix. Yippee! The more the merrier!
You're right, of course. We all have our individual angles of vision--the result of our DNA, the parenting we received, our education, our view of humankind's place in the universe, and our life experiences. I think it's noteworthy, however, that with respect to Obama, we know less about his background--who he really is-- than about any other man who has been our president. I find that frightening. IMHO, he is a front man for off-stage players who put him into the White House. Those players have an agenda that does not include nurturing the welfare of this country--yes, that's my opinion.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BlueMoon5 wrote:
Jason wrote:It was based on the hundred or so posts she posted that I happened to read - pretty much anti-conspiracy except when it came to this one....and since she's on Mitt's campaign team....seemed a little ironic that she would latch on to this one.

You're right, of course. We all have our individual angles of vision--the result of our DNA, the parenting we received, our education, our view of humankind's place in the universe, and our life experiences. I think it's noteworthy, however, that with respect to Obama, we know less about his background--who he really is-- than about any other man who has been our president. I find that frightening. IMHO, he is a front man for off-stage players who put him into the White House. Those players have an agenda that does not include nurturing the welfare of this country--yes, that's my opinion.
Wholeheartedly agree with you there....lots of mysteries!!!

Are you Janadele?

BlueMoon5
captain of 1,000

Post by BlueMoon5 »

You strike me as an uncommonly savvy guy. I haven't read all of your posts, but I have read enough to be impressed. I have a question, which, if you have already addressed it, you can simply refer me to the applicable post. If not (or if you would like to re-address it), what is your "take" on Obama?

(I'm not Janadele.)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BlueMoon5 wrote:You strike me as an uncommonly savvy guy. I haven't read all of your posts, but I have read enough to be impressed. I have a question, which, if you have already addressed it, you can simply refer me to the applicable post. If not (or if you would like to re-address it), what is your "take" on Obama?

(I'm not Janadele.)
Thank you for satisfying my curiosity!

My opinion is scattered all over.....but to sum it up in one word - CIA

Here's a few links -
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ked-to-cia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclus ... continues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/03/obama-in-focus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/03/sp ... m-soetoro/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/01/past-haunts-obama/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2010/08/th ... -pedigree/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CIA has been running the show or at least enforcing wishes from above ever since they took out JFK.

Plenty of blog posts on the various historical aspects of the CIA and related entities at my blog here -
http://yophat.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://visiontoamerica.com/11476/jerome ... stani-man/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In a video recently uploaded to YouTube, tea party activist and author Jerome Corsi said there was evidence that President Barack Obama was married to another man before he married Michelle.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Jerome Corsi states the video. “The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”

Corsi has written numerous books criticizing Obama, claiming he is a radical who is not eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural born citizen. In his video, he claimed multiple pictures proved that Obama wore a ring on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle in 1992.

“Evidently Obama has never explained it,” Corsi said. “He has never given any discussion of it. It’s like many of the factors of Obama’s life. There are hidden aspects to it, lies, mysteries disinformation. Increasingly, I try to point out to people that Obama’s life reads like a classic intelligence agency disinformation operation.”

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Sarah, I'd have to see real evidence before I would be saying such things. I don't care for O one bit, but claims like that need to be backed up, otherwise we're playing right into the hands of the liberals who think we're right-wing bigots and conspiracy theorists.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Jerome Corsi seems credible.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-c ... ge-records" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
An Obama classmate from Columbia University called him out this week for stirring up a bogussmear campaign against Romney over his taxes, insisting that Obama's motive is not only to distract voters from the worst economic recovery in post-WWII history, but also to avoid a far more scandalous and devastating skeleton Obama has hiding in his owncloset...buried deep inside those college records he still refuses to unseal (and has paid millions to keep under lock and key). From Wayne Allyn Root (via The Blaze):
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’dheard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama. In other words, Obama is going to great lengths to prevent the release of his records from a school that no one remembers him attending (which means he either completely lied about graduating there or failed a lot of classes, which would prevent him from getting financial aid) and that he had no means of paying for at the time.
Root adds: If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

Root suspects that Obama's mother never changed his citizenship back when they returned to the U.S., that the records Obama is so fiercely guarding reveal this beyond question, and that this is the reason Obama cannot allow this conversation to take place...hence all the relentless smearing of Romney as having something to hide in his background. It's Saul Alinsky 101: Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, cloud the issue, and inoculate voters against any evidence of your guilt. It's a lethally-effective Chicago Machine tactic that our "post-partisan" Marxist-in-chief has used repeatedly to personally destroy his opponents.

imperfectionst
captain of 100

Post by imperfectionst »

Republicans have a huge part of the responsibility for this economy, especially when they blocked Obama's plans for recovery. He wanted 2 trillion in stimulus, got about half that. They also blocked his jobs plan. This is how they play politics with your lives.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

This is the third of a series of articles WND has developed from months of confidential in-person interviews with members of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago who have known Barack and Michelle Obama on a personal basis over many years. In the first story, members of the church claimed Barack Obama benefited from Wright’s “Down Low Club,” part of a documented underground subculture in which black men who engage in homosexual activity marry to maintain respectability in public. In the second story, sources said civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, along with Rev. Jeremiah Wright, arranged Michelle Robinson’s marriage to Barack Obama. Because of the personal risk the sources perceived they were taking to speak candidly about the president and his family, their identities have been masked.

Barack Obama joined Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago purely for political reasons, according to long-term member of the congregation who knew the Obamas. “Obama may say he’s a Christian, but he’s not,” said the member, identified for this story as “Rose.” “Joining Trinity for Obama was a political decision, not a religious one.” Rose pointed out that when Obama came to Chicago after graduating from Columbia University, he was an outsider, albeit with important contacts in Chicago’s African-American power structure. She noted Obama’s mentor in Hawaii was Frank Marshall Davis, the Communist Party USA member and activist who made his reputation in Chicago. Davis and Vernon Jarrett, the father-in-law of senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, were close friends in Chicago and colleagues at the Chicago Defender and the Chicago Star, two communist-run newspapers during the 1940s. In early 1948, Davis and Vernon Jarrett served together on the publicity committee of the Citizen’s Committee to Aid Packing-House Workers, a communist-organized labor union that represented workers in the meatpacking industry. “Think about it,” Rose said, “Obama’s Kenyan father abandoned him. In Hawaii, Obama fills that in with Frank Marshall Davis. In Chicago, it’s Rev. Jeremiah Wright. She pointed out that Davis admitted to being bisexual, and there are rumors in the South Side Chicago community that Wright is bisexual.

In the early 1980s, Wright married Ramah Reed, a woman whose husband, Delmer Reed, went public with the charge Ramah divorced him and married Wright shortly after the couple came to the pastor for marriage counseling. Ramah and Jeremiah Wright have five children and three grandchildren. Rose explained that to rise in Chicago politics, Obama needed an association with a church that would accept him as a homosexual, and he needed a mentor who could introduce him to the power players in Chicago’s hotbed of African-American politics. As WND reported, rumors that Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for homosexual men at Trinity known as the Down Low Club, which included Obama, were investigated by opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. The New York Times reported in 2003 on the growing underground subculture in the black community, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public. “Ironically,” Rose continued, “for many young black guys in Chicago being down low is the only way out, provided you have someone like Rev. Wright to protect you.” She also noted Obama and Wright shared common political sympathies. “Remember, Obama was raised Muslim by his stepfather in Indonesia,” she said. “That’s the thing about Rev. Wright and Trinity. Wright is close to Louis Farrakhan and Farrakhan is Black Muslim. Regardless what Obama may say for political reasons, his sympathies are Muslim. And he’s angry inside – angry at whites – which is why Rev. Wright’s brand of black liberation theology appealed to him.” In 1995, Obama joined Wright on a trip to Washington, D.C., to participate in Farrakhan’s Million Man March.
Further information at this link: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-didnt- ... low-jesus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I am amazed at the information on Obama from Jerome R. Corsi and others which is being ignored by the media.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring- ... but-allah/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Billionaire Donald Trump today offered Barack Obama a check for $5 million for his choice of charities if he would produce his college and passport records. “We know very little about our president, I have a deal for the president. If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice – inner city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research – anything he wants a check immediately for $5 million”. Trump set a deadline of 5 p.m. on Oct. 31. The release, he said, “will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They will know something about their president. Their president will become transparent, like other presidents. So all he has to do to get $5 million for a charity or charities of his choice, is get his colleges to immediately give his applications and records and also to release his passport records.” Trump said, “When he does that to my satisfaction, if it’s complete, this check is delivered immediately. A lot of people will be very, very happy to see this happen. Frankly, it’s a check I very much want to write.” “One caveat: the records must be given by Oct. 31 at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Mr. President, not only will I be happy, and totally satisfied, but the American people will be happy.” Trump explained Obama is the “least transparent” president ever. “In fact, he has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to make sure that it stays that way. I am very honored to have gotten President Obama to release his long form birth certificate, or whatever it was that he released. That was something that neither John McCain nor Hillary Clinton were able to get him to do during their very long and bitter political campaigns…” He said he had been flooded with requests to act on behalf of those who “feel that they lack the ability to get this done.” “Essentially, a large portion of American people are asking me to serve as their spokesperson,” he said. As recently as a few weeks ago, Trump told radio show host Sean Hannity that it would be very interesting to see Obama’s college applications. He said during the July interview that then-probable GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney should demand to see Obama’s records in return for meeting Democrat demands to release his tax records. Trump said Obama probably is more scared of releasing his own documentation than he is of releasing all the information about the Fast and Furious gun scandal perpetrated by his administration. Trump’s comments came in the wake of another news conference by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., on Obama’s eligibility. His Cold Case Posse team of investigators released documentation they believe is proof the Obama birth certification posted online by the White House in 2011 is fake. “The fact is Sheriff Arpaio is, in my opinion, correct,” Trump told Hannity. “Nobody was ever in the hospital by the name of his mother … and a lot of crazy things.” He pointed out, however, the nation’s unwillingness to address the issue, including the role of the mainstream media in attacking anyone who challenges Obama. “If that were a conservative, let’s say a George Bush or somebody, he would have been out of office already,” he told Hannity. “Nobody has more sealed records than this president. So many of his applications … are sealed. He spent $3 million to keep everything sealed. You can’t find out anything about his college. I’m not talking about his marks. I’m talking about his application. It would be so interesting to see,”

Obama’s college records for Occidental, Columbia and Harvard all remain out of the public view, protected by legions of attorneys fighting in court against any release. Obama supporters, including news media, “label anybody that brings up the fact that he wasn’t born here or whatever – they label those people as morons or worse, as insane people.” “But you look at the facts … the fact is Sheriff Arpaio is, in my opinion, correct.” “The last thing Obama wants to do is show his college applications, how he got in, his place of birth. Sheriff Arpaio, whether you like him or not, is a serious person. He did a major investigation. The investigation is horrendous as to its results and what it shows,” he said. As WND reported in March 2011, Trump suggested Obama’s presidency could be “illegal” if legitimate proof is not provided demonstrating he is indeed a “natural born citizen” of the U.S. Trump also wondered why no doctors or nurses have come forward to announce their presence at Obama’s birth. In March and April of 2011, Trump staged a weeks-long public campaign questioning Obama’s eligibility to be president – and he rose to the top of the pool of potential candidates for the 2012 GOP nomination as a result – saying he believes the “birth certificate” released by the White House is forged. “I always said I wanted to know if it was real,” Trump told WND senior reporter Jerome Corsi, author of the best-seller, “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama is Not Eligible to be President.” During their conversation, Trump told Corsi his own computer expert told him that the image posted online was a computer-generated document.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/kaboom-trump ... bombshell/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

George Alabaster
captain of 100

Post by George Alabaster »

Hi SARAH Ward,

With all due respect to Mr. Trump, this seems like a stunt. He is not genuinely interested in Obama's school records, he simply wants to generate undeserved distrust in our president.

Cheers,
George

jeanpierre
captain of 100

Post by jeanpierre »

I wish more people cared as much about Romney's lack of respect for the US Constitution as they care about Obama's elligibility.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Of course Obama will not oblige Trump. It’s not going to happen. Which begs the question: What could possibly be in Barack Obama’s college transcripts and passport records that would make him want to deprive charities of $5 million?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Historian Douglas Brinkely for Rolling Stone magazine:“We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th. … As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. … he said, ‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned. … ‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered. ‘They look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bull*****er, I can tell.”’”
I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions, but it is incredibly telling coming from a man that campaigned in 2008 in which he decried politicking and name-calling. Ah, yes do people remember being suckered with those lines? I don’t, because I knew what Barack was “cooking.” He was and is no different than other politicians who have gone before him.
What’s even more telling is in the book by Richard Wolffe, Renegade: The Making of a President, Obama is actually quoted as saying “You know, I actually believe my own bull***t.”
We know Barack. We remember when you made these statements too:
“If you were looking for a bunch of partisan rhetoric, I’m probably not your guy.”
“If you can’t beat your opponent’s ideas, you distort those ideas — maybe you just make some up. If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as somebody people should run away from. You make big elections about small things.”
“We have to get to the point where we can have a conversation about big important issues that matter to the American people without vitriol, without name calling, without the assumptions of the worst in other people’s motives.”
http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/10/obama ... z2AMFBiUxq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Fraud

Post by Elizabeth »

http://visiontoamerica.com/12872/voter- ... io-county/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

George Alabaster
captain of 100

SARAH Ward,

Please continue your John Birch Society paranoia, I will applaud the Republican party's decent into irrelevancy.

George

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

I, and many others are convinced that Obama is the enemy of the US and the Christian world... and that he and his cronies will stop at nothing, including massive voter fraud, acts of sabotage, and support of the enemies of America.

David Kupelian, Bob Livingstone, Pamela Geller, Jerome Corsi, Ann Coulter, Robert Spencer, Rush Limbaugh... and others, have their finger on the pulse, and are awake to the devious agenda being suppressed and kept hidden from the American people.

George Alabaster
captain of 100

SARAH Ward wrote:I, and many others are convinced that Obama is the enemy of the US and the Christian world... and that he and his cronies will stop at nothing, including massive voter fraud, acts of sabotage, and support of the enemies of America.

David Kupelian, Bob Livingstone, Pamela Geller, Jerome Corsi, Ann Coulter, Robert Spencer, Rush Limbaugh... and others, have their finger on the pulse, and are awake to the devious agenda being suppressed and kept hidden from the American people.
SARAH Ward,

Their agenda is to make you vote Republican by any devious means necessary. Do you have any proof of massive voter fraud? Election fraud does happen sometimes, but voter fraud is exceedingly rare.

George

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Not according to all the information from legitimate sources on the internet.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Barack Obama pledges 165 million dollar aid to Myanmar to mark his visit to the country.