Aspergers/Autism

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Sirocco
Praise Me!

Re: Aspergers/Autism

Post by Sirocco »

aspietroll wrote: June 18th, 2017, 6:30 am I've read the thread. I have aspergers. There is no known genetic mutation attributed to that; the myth that taking bread or iron out of your diet can fix autism stems from cases where the cause is a gene mutation. Aspergers sucks but you have to want to make yourself better. And you have to put yourself in a position where you talk to people.

Why is the statistic of how many kids have autism going up? The claim that 1 in 2 kids will eventually have autism is as legit as the claim 5 in 3 kids now has ADD. I think part of it is doctors diagnose autism based on childish misbehavior and today's generation of kids is being brought up in an environment that encourages misbehavior.
Shadilay my brother lol

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

Sirocco wrote: June 18th, 2017, 7:32 am
aspietroll wrote: June 18th, 2017, 6:30 am I've read the thread. I have aspergers. There is no known genetic mutation attributed to that; the myth that taking bread or iron out of your diet can fix autism stems from cases where the cause is a gene mutation. Aspergers sucks but you have to want to make yourself better. And you have to put yourself in a position where you talk to people.

Why is the statistic of how many kids have autism going up? The claim that 1 in 2 kids will eventually have autism is as legit as the claim 5 in 3 kids now has ADD. I think part of it is doctors diagnose autism based on childish misbehavior and today's generation of kids is being brought up in an environment that encourages misbehavior.
Shadilay my brother lol
How have you never had a girlfriend? It's not that hard to woo a woman. Women are as animally impulsive as men. Instead of trying to be gentlemenly, you can let your autism flow unregulated around girls and you'll do a better chance at getting a gf than by doing whatever you've been doing. God knows how I've attracted girls with immaturity on my part.

Same is true for guys. People wasn't too date someone they can feel ok letting loose around, throwing the f word around.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

I am very unlucky, though I have had several friends with benefits, the women I have liked simply didn't like me, most women who like me have children or have had dozens of sexual partners, both or tons of other issues and only want me as their last resort and don't really like me, just my security and smarts with money (not that I have a whole lot of it).
It's not hard to woo a woman but its hard to woo one worth anything, and I've not been able to do that, and I don't think I will be able to, aspergers attracts sub par ladies, least these days.

aspietroll
captain of 50

Post by aspietroll »

[youtube][/youtube]
Sirocco wrote: June 18th, 2017, 3:44 pm I am very unlucky, though I have had several friends with benefits, the women I have liked simply didn't like me.

It's not hard to woo a woman but its hard to woo one worth anything, and I've not been able to do that, and I don't think I will be able to, aspergers attracts sub par ladies, least these days.
Well you can't have that attitude. I'm 22 and realizing the advantages of abstinence. For one, sexual urges don't dictate logic. Relationships with women also make emotional dependency dictate logic. Worse, emotional dependency can mix with sexual urges.

Though I don't advocate a life long abstinence, just enough to make you settle into a marriage. Because anything you can hope to accomplish in your life, you can do twice as good with a the correct woman as your wife. The bond you have will mix sexual and emotional dependencies and you must learn to keep that relationship only with her, a discipline that's almost impossible for your mind to attain if you were promiscuous up until marriage.

The thing we call love is dependent on chemical reactions in the brain involving testosterone, estrogen, serotonin and adrenaline.

Oxytocin and dopamine are associated with sexual acts. The act of sex with a fwb outside a standard relationship makes you train your mind to suppress oxytocin and dopamine, which imbalances other important chemicals involved in love.

Obviously, one should hold high standards to whoever they plan to marry. Abstinence makes you have the energy needed to attract who you want and maintain a relationship with them.

You can marry a woman with kids but you run the risk of them not being loyal to you. With a 60% chance of the marriage failing right off the bat, I would rather not make the risk worse.

You can "bend" and plainly break the abstinence rule here and there the current year is 2017. I don't know about you but I'm "no fap" for the foreseeable future.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

MMbelieve wrote: June 14th, 2017, 6:56 am There seems to be more and more autism occurring in this world, I have even seen a statistic that in 10 years 1 in 2 children will have it. Scary thought!

Does anyone know of any proven treatment aids in alleviating the symptoms or actually improving the problem itself?

We often think of children when we think of autism, these children do indeed grow up so how do you deal with an adult with autism/aspergers?

Also, what if you find yourself married to someone who seems to be on the spectrum? Many women are married to an aspergers man and they truly do suffer because of the differences between them.

I know many have autistic children but does anyone have an autistic spouse? Or an autistic grown adult? Has anything improved for them after treatments etc?

Thanks
You can try this diet: http://www.doctor-natasha.com/gaps-book.php .. It will be similar to a paleo diet once you get started.
This condition arises from gut flora imbalances which can lead to leaky gut and neurotoxins finding their way into the bloodstream then brain.
Best of luck.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Only girls I have felt were good women I guess thought they were too good for me, I mean both are single and seem that they will be for a long time, that kind of holding out for someone better attitude our culture has, and they're in their 30s, I think I know how that's going to go for them.
I don't hold it against them really, our culture has a trade up mentality, a "everything will work out" mentality, one where you don't have to work for anything, that things will come to you because you "deserve it".
And no I didn't have a fwb thing with either of the girls I liked, it was a proper courtship sort of thing, more with the second one, the first one pretty much right away made it clear she didn't like me.

I mean that courtship turned out to be a complete waste of my time and she didn't enjoy most anything because she refused to tell me anything of what she wanted until afterwards.
So I mean looking back at the last few months she was lousy, but she understood me and I imagine if she had liked me she'd have been nicer.
I did man up and confess to her, and she ignored it completely.
Pretty bad at communication her, and I can't read people well so I never had much of a clue what was happening.
I think I need more then just simple energy, I have never attracted anyone worth anything, and most of my life I've been abstinent.
I don't think I will ever get married, it gets worse out there as I get older, people expect far more because they're more desperate and more demanding.
When I was your age no one gave a crap what I did for my job, I had one and it was the same sort they had, now since my job is lousy (to them) I am a write off, no matter anything else.
Even if their job is lousy, I am supposed to save them or something, I don't know.

Not everyone gets to be happy with someone else.
I understood that long ago, and have largely abandoned my ideas and notions about people, if I do get married it will probably be an unhappy one, she would resent me like so many resent their aspergers partners.
What's the point?
Sure I'd love nothing more then to meet someone great but that's asking a lot, far more then I can return in favour, why would I deserve someone great, I'm not that great.
I'm a socially awkward weirdo with a sub par job, disability assistance and a tiny apartment, I'm not really worth anything, and any half decent person would see that.
And they have.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Asperger Syndrome and Autism run in the family, particularly on my dad's side... and while I've never officially been diagnosed, I have shown tendencies towards having Asperger's.

The first misconception you have here is that Asperger Syndrome is not a disease that can be cured... but rather a mental disorder. That's an important distinction, because it means that someone who is on the Autism Spectrum will think and act differently in fundamental ways that can be simple or complicated... and it CAN'T be cured (because the disorder has to do with how their brain developed), though it can be mitigated. Don't go trying to change something that cannot be changed, as doing so may have unintended and harmful consequences.

These differences in how we think and act can prove to a blessing as well as a curse. Take advantage of that.

As for mitigation, I personally went through some therapy over a year ago from a company called Brain Balance and I have improved in a lot of ways... Though, In other ways I have remained the same.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

nvr wrote: June 19th, 2017, 11:35 am
MMbelieve wrote: June 14th, 2017, 6:56 am There seems to be more and more autism occurring in this world, I have even seen a statistic that in 10 years 1 in 2 children will have it. Scary thought!

Does anyone know of any proven treatment aids in alleviating the symptoms or actually improving the problem itself?

We often think of children when we think of autism, these children do indeed grow up so how do you deal with an adult with autism/aspergers?

Also, what if you find yourself married to someone who seems to be on the spectrum? Many women are married to an aspergers man and they truly do suffer because of the differences between them.

I know many have autistic children but does anyone have an autistic spouse? Or an autistic grown adult? Has anything improved for them after treatments etc?

Thanks
You can try this diet: http://www.doctor-natasha.com/gaps-book.php .. It will be similar to a paleo diet once you get started.
This condition arises from gut flora imbalances which can lead to leaky gut and neurotoxins finding their way into the bloodstream then brain.
Best of luck.
Yes, thank you for the link. The person I posted about has aspergers and the symptoms are seeming to get worse. He was told through bio feedback that he has leaky gut, toxic liver (like due to mthfr mutation) and metal toxicity.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Durzan wrote: June 19th, 2017, 11:54 am Asperger Syndrome and Autism run in the family, particularly on my dad's side... and while I've never officially been diagnosed, I have shown tendencies towards having Asperger's.

The first misconception you have here is that Asperger Syndrome is not a disease that can be cured... but rather a mental disorder. That's an important distinction, because it means that someone who is on the Autism Spectrum will think and act differently in fundamental ways that can be simple or complicated... and it CAN'T be cured (because the disorder has to do with how their brain developed), though it can be mitigated. Don't go trying to change something that cannot be changed, as doing so may have unintended and harmful consequences.

These differences in how we think and act can prove to a blessing as well as a curse. Take advantage of that.

As for mitigation, I personally went through some therapy over a year ago from a company called Brain Balance and I have improved in a lot of ways... Though, In other ways I have remained the same.

That ticks me off a bit, though no one has ever been mean when it came to advising me on improving my life, though I seldom talk about it, it has lead me down a sad path in life.
My road to better heath happened after a panic attack caused by, well I don't really know... It seemed to be a bunch of little things, I never had anxiety like that before.
I refuse to take any medication though.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Sirocco wrote: June 19th, 2017, 11:42 am Only girls I have felt were good women I guess thought they were too good for me, I mean both are single and seem that they will be for a long time, that kind of holding out for someone better attitude our culture has, and they're in their 30s, I think I know how that's going to go for them.
I don't hold it against them really, our culture has a trade up mentality, a "everything will work out" mentality, one where you don't have to work for anything, that things will come to you because you "deserve it".
And no I didn't have a fwb thing with either of the girls I liked, it was a proper courtship sort of thing, more with the second one, the first one pretty much right away made it clear she didn't like me.

I mean that courtship turned out to be a complete waste of my time and she didn't enjoy most anything because she refused to tell me anything of what she wanted until afterwards.
So I mean looking back at the last few months she was lousy, but she understood me and I imagine if she had liked me she'd have been nicer.
I did man up and confess to her, and she ignored it completely.
Pretty bad at communication her, and I can't read people well so I never had much of a clue what was happening.
I think I need more then just simple energy, I have never attracted anyone worth anything, and most of my life I've been abstinent.
I don't think I will ever get married, it gets worse out there as I get older, people expect far more because they're more desperate and more demanding.
When I was your age no one gave a crap what I did for my job, I had one and it was the same sort they had, now since my job is lousy (to them) I am a write off, no matter anything else.
Even if their job is lousy, I am supposed to save them or something, I don't know.

Not everyone gets to be happy with someone else.
I understood that long ago, and have largely abandoned my ideas and notions about people, if I do get married it will probably be an unhappy one, she would resent me like so many resent their aspergers partners.
What's the point?
Sure I'd love nothing more then to meet someone great but that's asking a lot, far more then I can return in favour, why would I deserve someone great, I'm not that great.
I'm a socially awkward weirdo with a sub par job, disability assistance and a tiny apartment, I'm not really worth anything, and any half decent person would see that.
And they have.

The old saying "there is someone out there for everyone" is in fact a true statement, but its not taken by people in its true meaning. Most think it means that someday they will find this wonderful person to be with, well not exactly. What it means is there is someone out there that will have you. Now she may be 250 pounds, middle aged with 5 kids, etc. but she will take you, there is someone out there that will take you no matter how awful you think you are or awful your situation. The myth that someday you will find a wife and have kids is just that, a myth. Not everyone gets married because a lot of men do not want to settle for what will marry them. Many of these middle age women with kids have been put through the ringer by Alpha males when they were younger and hotter. Women chase Alpha men because they are hot and rich (they know they will be treated like dirt but dont care) Now that they cannot get an Alpha male, they are out to punish Omega men because they are upset that its all they can get. These are the men that cant get a decent woman to even look their way. These men are all these women can get now, so they date even marry them but its only temporary. It puts a roof over their head and a little stability for their 4 kids. Once she has used up and drained the guy of what little he has, it all of sudden "doesnt work anymore" and she takes everything she can and moves in with the other Omega that she met months before that had a little more than you did.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

The girls who do want me, do have children hence why I won't be with them, but let me ask you how much of that MGTOW stuff have you been reading.
Yeah sure there are plenty like that, but there are plenty who aren't.
I've met plenty who weren't like that, who didn't like alpha men (its rare and usually they have the same sorts of "upstairs problems" like I do, but that makes, I guess relating to them easier).
I do have charms to me, I've certainly slept with my share of people, not really proud of that fact anymore but that was the past.
It's easy to find people to sleep with you, it's hard to find someone to love you.
No matter where you are on that alpha-beta-omega spectrum.

Least I think so, I could be wrong, I don't know.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

How very right you are. There are plenty who will sleep with you and in love they are not. They will eventually settle down with one that has some money and loves her kids but in love she isnt and many keep boyfriends on the side. When I was dating the females with kids I swore I would not marry one either, I cant handle the protective moms who know everything and you know nothing because "its not your kid". I hate all the ex drama and having to listen to the woman complain about them. I sometimes would tell myself I need to back off some because I thought the woman was getting too attached and falling in love with me. This, however always turned out to be false assumptions, as the same with every single one of them- I would eventually find out that they were also seeing 3 or 4 other guys. I was just someone else to give them some attention. I would break off all contact at that point, not because I was hurt but because I did not want to part of the "talk of the town" and involved with some divorced lady's relationship gossip.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Do you live in a small town then?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Gage, you obviously have big problems and a grudge. Remember why you are in mortality, work on your own imperfections, and do the best you can along the way. No need to throw the stones at others, just avoid them if you do not approve.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

As I hurtle towards 30 I have though only very recently, pondered life with children on my own.
An idea I always dismissed.
I assume it was all due to a sort of involvement (and now over) with a girl who I can truly say I did love.
I told her and it fizzled out though she have one last hurrah with going on about some nonsense.
She understood and no one understands.
Not like that.

As I have grown I have enjoyed dating less and less, people-women especially, frighten me due to the extreme prevalence of social justice and how I live in an insane country.
My mind gets away from me a lot.
Not that I have much to offer, my job sucks and it ain't getting better.
I am terrified of the future, I thought I had found someone great but it was indeed nothing.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

MMbelieve wrote: June 14th, 2017, 6:56 am Does anyone know of any proven treatment aids in alleviating the symptoms or actually improving the problem itself?
The book, Wheat Belly, written by an M.D. claims good results with eliminating all gluten from the diet.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Silver Pie wrote: August 6th, 2017, 6:27 pm
MMbelieve wrote: June 14th, 2017, 6:56 am Does anyone know of any proven treatment aids in alleviating the symptoms or actually improving the problem itself?
The book, Wheat Belly, written by an M.D. claims good results with eliminating all gluten from the diet.
A schizophrenic told me the same thing.
As well as some other weird things about wheat and demons lol.
Humans aren't naturally made to eat grain like we do, I don't eat it as much as I used to for sure.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Yahtzee wrote: June 18th, 2017, 2:01 am Some people have more serious mutations than others, sometimes it's mild. My friend keeps trying to get me to get genetic testing done because of my health problems, but I'm a conspiracy theorist who wants to keep my dna to myself. But I wonder... One of these days I'll try it and see if their treatments help.
You can muscle test it all--we've found genetic mutations that way.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Sirocco wrote: November 7th, 2017, 11:54 am A schizophrenic told me the same thing.
Humans aren't naturally made to eat grain like we do, I don't eat it as much as I used to for sure.
Did s/he think it caused the schizophrenia? In other words, in that person's mind, was there a connection between their unhealthy brain and eating wheat?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Silver Pie wrote: November 7th, 2017, 9:27 pm
Sirocco wrote: November 7th, 2017, 11:54 am A schizophrenic told me the same thing.
Did s/he think it caused the schizophrenia? In other words, in that person's mind, was there a connection between their unhealthy brain and eating wheat?
Cause no, make it worse yes.
(To get technical it was called Schitzo Effective Disorder). She understood like i do one is born with a mental illness, and is hereditary as both of our families have our share of loonies (her side more as she said- I never met them and since my relationship with her went south I never will for study purposes lol).