German Vaccine Documentary

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
nvr
captain of 1,000

German Vaccine Documentary

Post by nvr »

I watched part of this - it makes some Interesting points about Measles and other diseases that were already on their way sharply down before vaccines for each were even introduced (due to improving living conditions of working class). Also showed a possible link between Polio and widespread production of DDT in earlier times.

https://vimeo.com/126050170
Last edited by nvr on March 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Re: German Vaccine Documentary

Post by Kitkat »

Thanks for posting

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: German Vaccine Documentary

Post by eddie »

There has been great debate on vaccines here, I don't agree with giving babies 8 vaccines while a newborn. I don't agree with the most dangerous of them all, the MMR, ( messes mumps rubella) it is a crime what they have done to the children.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Report: Polio related to DDT, BHC, and other industry/gov't-sponsored pesticides

Post by nvr »

I also saw this article which agrees with what the video was detailing (video link doesn't work for me anymore).
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... iterature/
In 1953, when Biskind’s writings were published, the United States had just endured its greatest polio epidemic. The entire public was steeped in dramatic images–a predatory poliovirus, nearly a million dead and paralyzed children, iron lungs, struggling doctors and dedicated nurses. The late president Franklin D. Roosevelt had been memorialized as a polio victim who was infected with the deadly poliovirus near the beautiful and remote island of Campobello. The media was saturated with positive images of scientific progress and the marvels of DDT to kill disease-carrying mosquitos. Jonas Salk was in the wings, preparing to be moved center stage.

Through this intellectually paralyzing atmosphere, Dr. Biskind had the composure to argue what he thought was the most obvious explanation for the polio epidemic: Central nervous system diseases (CNS) such as polio are actually the physiological and symptomatic manifestations of the ongoing government- and industry-sponsored inundation of the world’s populace with central nervous system poisons.
The article describes the interesting correlation between pounds of pesticide production and polio-type physiology. The details of this in the article appear stronger than the notion of the disease being virus-caused.