Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Kills Warts

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Kitkat
captain of 100

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Kills Warts

Post by Kitkat »

My little girl who is 3 had her toe smashed by a piece of wood and somehow a wart grew under her toenail while a new toenail was regrowing. It was so painful and I needed a solution quickly.

I was ready to take her in to get medical help than I tried apple cider vinegar. I used it every night for a week and it turned the wart black and it is falling off in layers. It is now almost completely gone and she is a happier kid. Unlike the store medicine it only kills the wart. Her toe did get sore from having a cottonball and bandaid on it all night, so I switched to only doing it every other night. I was amazed because I saw results the next morning. It literally turned black and bye bye.

Todd
captain of 100

Re: Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Kills Warts

Post by Todd »

I'm an ACV convert too. The stuff is pure golden liquid magic. Cures viruses, bacteria, fungus... anything, and at 6 bucks for a bottle even FTC would be pleased.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

If you make a tea with ACV, raw honey and cinnamon to taste, at the FIRST sign of a cold, you often curtail the darn thing. It IS great stuff. (Make sure it is raw.)

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

kittycat51 wrote:If you make a tea with ACV, raw honey and cinnamon to taste, at the FIRST sign of a cold, you often curtail the darn thing. It IS great stuff. (Make sure it is raw.)
Crazy how processing it kills its power! Thanks for sharing.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Does anybody want to comment on the ability of ACV to dissolve kidney stones? I've heard it does, but would like to know from anyone with a first person experience.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Our friend swears by this for his liver,kidneys 1/4 c honey 1/4 c Braggs cider vinegar with mother 9 drops cayenne in a little warm water, Dr. Amazed at his health improvement, he said he was at deaths door. What do you have to lose, he took it daily, not sure for how long. Cheap remedy I think I might try it just for health benefit.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Older/wiser? wrote:Our friend swears by this for his liver,kidneys 1/4 c honey 1/4 c Braggs cider vinegar with mother 9 drops cayenne in a little warm water, Dr. Amazed at his health improvement, he said he was at deaths door. What do you have to lose, he took it daily, not sure for how long. Cheap remedy I think I might try it just for health benefit.
But my mom has passed away already.

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

=))
Silver wrote:
Older/wiser? wrote:Our friend swears by this for his liver,kidneys 1/4 c honey 1/4 c Braggs cider vinegar with mother 9 drops cayenne in a little warm water, Dr. Amazed at his health improvement, he said he was at deaths door. What do you have to lose, he took it daily, not sure for how long. Cheap remedy I think I might try it just for health benefit.
now that got my funny bone, set myself up for that one.. =))

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Older/wiser? wrote:=))
Silver wrote:
now that got my funny bone, set myself up for that one.. =))
But wait...then what is meant by "cider vinegar with mother"?

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Braggs it look like there is sediment in the bottom of the bottle, so to the untrained eye you might think this is bad, maybe I should throw it out. But that is the good stuff shake the bottle well then pour a nd make your brew . I am also looking at buying manuka honey ufc 15 or 20 that is quite the antibiotic or so I have sworn and documented testimonials stating, or I could just give up on the treats.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

warts work by the virus blocking itself off from the immune system. Anything that irritates the skin over the wart and increases the ability for the body's immune system to see and attack the virus will get rid of the wart.

So, any type of daily weak acid (acetic or salicylic) administration will work.

Freezing, and ductape also work by increasing inflammation in the area.

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Yep. I've used it myself to remove a wart off my hand. I even used it to remove moles off my shoulder and stomach. The reason it works is because the apple cider vinegar is so acidic, and it eats away/burns the skin tissue. However, it is not as acidic as regular wart removal medicine, which is salicylic acid. Wart removal acid is usually about 20% or so percent, while apple cider vinegar is about 5% or so.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Silver wrote:Does anybody want to comment on the ability of ACV to dissolve kidney stones? I've heard it does, but would like to know from anyone with a first person experience.
Aside from your funny "Cider with mother" comment ;) I am one prone to kidney stones. YEARS ago I went through a couple of bouts of passing stones. (Utterly, painful, awful, terrible, and crappy) Since then I have become a health nut and ACV was one of the first things I dabbled with. After I learned of ACV I started to have another stone attack. The pain was bad. I started to drink ACV a couple of times per day. (usually 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon added to water depending on your ability to tolerate it.) Within the day my pain subsided. I no longer have attacks because I drink ACV for this or that reason pretty consistently. I have used it for heartburn, ALL the time for colds, (if you don't catch the cold quick enough, it can soothe a cough and congestion) BIG help with digestion, and currently I am trying it for my flared up joint pain. It also works great for sunburns. I go a very bad sunburn on my neck which stung very bad. I soaked in my tub with a cup or so of ACV (yes you have to tolerate the smell) but sure enough the pain and stinging went away after my soak and never returned. As far as the wart thing, I tried it on my son and sure enough within a couple of applications, the wart started to turn black. It never did fall off because he could not stand the smell and so we quit using it.

Here are more people's experiences with ACV and kidney stones. https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/kidne ... s.html#acv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One thing to remember with natural remedies is that what works for one does not always work for another. All you can do is try.