Alternative Remedy for Diarrhea

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
anonymous91
captain of 100

Alternative Remedy for Diarrhea

Post by anonymous91 »

Been using this remedy for years. Originally found out about this cure when I was overseas.

Ideally you will want to get your hands on some Guava Leaves. You only need about 4-6 leaves, then make a tea using the leaves and drink the tea.

It will take less than 30 minutes and no more Diarrhea.

Warning: Do not use too many leaves or make the tea too thick. This will make you constipated.

If you can't get any leaves, you can alternatively, buy Guava in the soda cans. I normally find these in the Hispanic section of most local markets. If you go this route drink 2 cans, and it'll take about an hour to be cured.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Alternative Remedy for Diarrhea

Post by Matchmaker »

Another remedy that works for some within one to two days to help create formed stool in a person who previously had dangerously watery diarrhea (you know, the kind from taking antibiotics that can put you in the hospital) is 1/2 to 1 cup each afternoon of heated up sauerkraut from a glass jar, not the canned variety, if you can help it. I suspect there is something in the sauerkraut that adds good bacteria back into the intestinal tract.