Vortex-Based Math (Mathematical Fingerprint of God)

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
sandman45
captain of 1,000

Vortex-Based Math (Mathematical Fingerprint of God)

Post by sandman45 »

http://vbm.isteaching.com/
I found this very interesting..

according to the Mathematician this technology leads to free energy and infinite possibilities

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Re: Vortex-Based Math (Mathematical Fingerprint of God)

Post by Yahtzee »

The battery thing was cool. I wish they would have gone deeper into it. It's math. No need to get all esoteric. But I only glanced at the website, so maybe it goes further into it there. Why hasn't Elon Musk or some energy company taken this idea and ran with it? Makes me skeptical.
But I have always told my kids that if they want to understand how God created the universe they should study math. Manipulative homeschooling at its finest. :)

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Yea its very interesting. The guy says he has figured it out and is only open-sourcing it.. he will not sell his findings to some corporation who will in turn use it to charge people to use it... Tesla wanted free electricity for everyone but JP Morgan wanted to harness it and charge people to use it.. and Edison helped him do that after they threw him (Tesla) under the bus..

ever since i found this stuff i watch a video on it every now and then and it just expands my mind .. awesome stuff

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

This is already done. KESHE has 10 youtube videos that teach you use caustic to nanocoat copper, to build a free energy device. He gave the instructions for free. He even shows you how to wire it into your home. And this tech has been around for a long time but secret governments always bribe or threaten or assassinate the inventors as soon as they patent it. That is why Keshe is giving is out free, and people building them are saying they work. I was able to understand it. It is very intuitive and no math. Better get building before we go to the tent cities ;) Lookup the Keshe blueprint session 1

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

yea i watched a few videos of people who built their own.. so cool..maybe my next project :D