Energy Healing or Muscle Testing Discussion...

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Energy Healing or Muscle Testing Discussion...

Post by JohnnyL »

nvr wrote:One question - could you teach a robot to do energy work? Assuming it was human-like with mechanical arms and hands, and had, maybe a radio signal generator to record and then mimic or replicate whatever is the factor behind energy healing. Is this feasible? Why or why not?
Experiment, and report back!

David Cassani
captain of 10

Post by David Cassani »

This work of energy healing is in the scriptures. It is called listen to our heart,...love God with all areas of our being. See my website. Please add to it. Listening to the body is simple and can be kept simple. I believe this work is about our living constitution within. The Book of Mormon is a message that that gospel can be simple. Man kind makes it complicated often for gain. Could we be missing the simple of the gospel. Energy healing can be a very natural and simple process guided by the spirit and those on the other side. I feel it is time to get this word out. A later Day David. Please see what has come to me since the year 2000.
see http://www.simplelivingcenters.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

bethany wrote: January 21st, 2019, 8:34 pm https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2 ... d-topstory

love that magnet therapy...
That story at least tries to describe some mechanism of action, though I'd be wary of inducing currents in the brain. People were also very enthusiastic about lobotomies (destroying brain tissue with metal rod) and electro-shock therapy (inducing seizures with direct electric current). This is using electromagnets to induce currents at specific frequencies to 'sync up' one part of the brain that's lagging below the frequency of another part of the brain. It gets results, they say, but what will be the side effects? Are diet, exercise, meditation and prayer other ways in which to help get brainwaves in sync and at a desired rate? If energy healing offers any benefit, I'm guessing it probably has to do with the act of having calming words spoken to you i.e. 'breath slowly, visualize energy flowing down through the body, releasing bad experience' etc. I think if anything it is simply providing the same effect that meditation, or talking calmly with someone has, which is to lower brainwaves from a higher frequency 14hz or higher, which can be associated with an anxious state, down to 8-12 hz or below which coincides with a more relaxed state.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

That is a very good summary of energy healing. Recognize that there was a traumatic experience & address it. Rewrite it. Simply acknowledge how it affected you, claim the higher road (emotion) and release it. You can breathe it out, visualize it out, talk it out.... whatever works for you. Claim the positive emotion, tell yourself that it was just an experience and don’t allow it to create anxiety or other distressing conditions. That’s all it is. Talk to the body. We create blocks all the time by our reactions to events in our lives.

I think if I suffered from ptsd I’d be very willing to try the shock therapy in an effort to get my life back. I recently heard of a very positive experience where someone suffering severe mental instability and was able to reclaim their sanity. They didn’t even remember their bizarre antics afterward.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Perhaps there is some therapeutic effect to talking to someone about their troubles using language of releasing emotions etc. I guess my point was that likely the simple act of interacting with someone who is speaking gently and giving you their direct attention is bound to lower your brainwaves and have a calming effect. Knowing how it goes with my kids, I suspect that the person doing the therapy could probably read in a soothing tone a Dr. Suess book and it would bring about a similar therapeutic effect.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

bethany wrote: January 21st, 2019, 11:17 pm I think if I suffered from ptsd I’d be very willing to try the shock therapy in an effort to get my life back.
I used the priesthood for my PTSD.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

Muscle testing is real. I remember learning in psychology class how to do something muscle testing like. We all stood up and said my name is Bob (when your name is not bob) and your body would fall backwards saying no, and then you would say your actual name and your body would go forward to say yes.
Not only does it tap into your subconscious but it taps into universal truth.

I have healed lots of generational healing through christ and his atonement. I've also had my mind cleared pain left and stability came. They're just helpers in getting you to that point.
If you're not getting results from energy work it can be because of the worker. Or your faith. Or a mixture of hidden issues blocking the healing.

Be careful who you get energy work done from. Some people can put curses on you I've heard. I have someone who does energy healing for me for free.

There are people who see energy work as a business. Where they believe their talents are not a spiritual gift but a regular talent. Which is usually their reasoning to sell and buy energy work.
I dont agree with this, I believe that energy work should be free just how blessings are free. I see it as a spiritual gift.

Some say that jesus said it was okay to have people pay for energy work and thus they charge people. I guess this just depends on the person, but I believe mostly that it's wrong to charge to do energy work.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

nvr wrote: July 21st, 2016, 10:05 am One question - could you teach a robot to do energy work? Assuming it was human-like with mechanical arms and hands, and had, maybe a radio signal generator to record and then mimic or replicate whatever is the factor behind energy healing. Is this feasible? Why or why not?
Lol XD that would be interesting. But I believe no. Many who are in the energy work area are INTUITIVE. Not only that they have to listen to the spirit to know where to start and what to do first and second and third etc. Ideas of walls that might be blocking healing can spring up in Inspiration from God, or can come from the subconscious. Robots have none of these abilities.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

bump