Vaccine didn't work, girl dies--will vacciners throw a fit this time, too?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Vaccine didn't work, girl dies--will vacciners throw a fit this time, too?

Post by JohnnyL »

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=40412210&nid=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"When I saw the interview with that CDC official and he said that we've known for two years that the FluMist is ineffective, my jaw dropped," he said. "How could he have known at the CDC that the FluMist was ineffective and how could our health care providers not have known?"
Girl died from flu, even though she got the CDC highly-recommended (now reversed to not recommended) vaccine.

What will happen? Will vaccine makers get sued? Will anyone get arrested?

Interesting, we have a similar situation to the Canadian family, just... switched.

X(

///
Flu killed her that fast??? Never heard of that happening before. Someone increase my knowledge, please, even if by stories.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Re: Vaccine didn't work, girl dies--will vacciners throw a fit this time, too?

Post by kennyhs »

The CDC is recommending the flu shot instead of the mist, why doesn't that surprise me. It's obvious they don't know what they are doing.

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

JohnnyL wrote:http://www.ksl.com/?sid=40412210&nid=148
"When I saw the interview with that CDC official and he said that we've known for two years that the FluMist is ineffective, my jaw dropped," he said. "How could he have known at the CDC that the FluMist was ineffective and how could our health care providers not have known?"
Girl died from flu, even though she got the CDC highly-recommended (now reversed to not recommended) vaccine.

What will happen? Will vaccine makers get sued? Will anyone get arrested?

Interesting, we have a similar situation to the Canadian family, just... switched.

X(

///
Flu killed her that fast??? Never heard of that happening before. Someone increase my knowledge, please, even if by stories.
There is a federal law that does not allow vaccine makers to be sued!!
Instead you have to go before the federal vaccine court and plead your case and hope you get reimbursed!
And the vaccine makers go merrily along!

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

The 2016 flu vaccine will contain the squalene adjuvant MF-59. Initial research showed that this adjuvant used in the Anthrax vaccine was linked to anti-squalene antibodies seen in Gulf War Syndrome. The company that controls the patent on detecting anti-squalene antibodies is sitting on the patent and not allowing any testing to be done. Squalene is a precursor to Vitamin D, stress and sex hormones.

The success or failure of FluMist or injectable vaccine is more due to predicting and picking the correct emerging flu strains than anything else. Using live attenuated virus is more likely to give long-term cellular immunity as opposed to shorter term humeral immunity with the injectable vaccine that only uses pieces of the virus cell surface proteins.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

flu shots are good for one thing, lining the pockets of pharmaceutical companies.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

flu shots are good for one thing, lining the pockets of pharmaceutical companies.