Alberta Parents found Guilty of failing to provide the necessaries of life

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Alberta Parents found Guilty of failing to provide the necessaries of life

Post by skmo »

Fiannan wrote:However, I would not send these parents to jail. What will that accomplish?
I agree. Did you see my suggestion? Some would call that cruel and unusual punishment.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Sunain wrote: My question to all here, should these members also be excommunicated for their actions? I personally believe this is a form of child abuse.
Personally I think society should allow parents the latitude to make decisions that can kill their kids and the church should not get involved either.

Everyone is subjected to the delusional cognitive processes and bad reasoning of their parents. Oh well, the majority of people will survive their parents attempts to raise them in a way they feel is right.

Society needs more parents like Abraham that are willing to listen to the still small voice and do what they feel God is telling them to do in one form or another. So some kids will be sacrificed in the process, the good news is if the kids are under 8 and they end up dying in the process they will automatically make it to the Celestial Kingdom, so you see, its a win/win situation in eternal scheme of things.

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

skmo wrote:Copied and posted from another thread:
cayenne wrote:Thanks for posting this. Is this not the gospel right here? Helping others who need help?
You mean the dead 18 month old baby? Yes, he did need help. Certainly and clearly more than his parents gave him.
From the little I have read this seems like a "screw-job" by Big-Pharma.

From what I've read From an Apostle of God:
The use of medical science is not at odds with our prayers of faith and our reliance on priesthood blessings. When a person requested a priesthood blessing, Brigham Young would ask, “Have you used any remedies?” To those who said no because “we wish the Elders to lay hands upon us, and we have faith that we shall be healed,” President Young replied: “That is very inconsistent according to my faith. If we are sick, and ask the Lord to heal us, and to do all for us that is necessary to be done, according to my understanding of the Gospel of salvation, I might as well ask the Lord to cause my wheat and corn to grow, without my plowing the ground and casting in the seed. It appears consistent to me to apply every remedy that comes within the range of my knowledge, and [then] to ask my Father in Heaven … to sanctify that application to the healing of my body.”
How would we feel if this was us?
If I were the parent of a child who died of bacterial meningitis, if I had spent weeks of trying olive leaf extract, whey protein, water with maple syrup, juice with frozen berries, and a mixture of apple cider vinegar, horseradish root, hot peppers, onion, garlic and ginger root - instead of seeking proper, legitimate medical care, I'd probably be screaming "Big Pharma Did IT" too, in order to avoid facing the blame myself.

I am sorry for them that their child is dead. I'm sorry they probably won't be able to be with their other children because of their actions. However, I hope they're going to be able to learn to accept some of the blame for their child's death is theirs.

I feel you are mocking my post of sincerity. I am not going to get into this with you, I will simply say that I will disagree with you in the strongest sense on many levels.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I think another thing that needs to be brought up in this thread is that this isn't a vaccination issue. Their child could have still contracted bacterial meningitis even if they had been vaccinated. The issue that lead to the jury's decision was that the lack of professional treatment, which was freely available, played a significant enough role in the death of the child to deem the parents negligent in their responsibilities.

It is not an issue of a corrupt government in collusion with the medical establishment. There has always been risks and side effects that come with being vaccinated, I don't think you'll find anyone that will dispute that there aren't some dangers. Their decision not to get a professional MD's consultation or checkup for the child after a significant period of sickness was the choice these parents made freely of their own volition which led to the tragedy. Free agency is part of the experience we agreed to when coming to this earth and the decisions we make affect ourselves as well as others.
Like with any vaccine, the vaccines that protect against these bacteria are not 100% effective. This means that even if you have been vaccinated, there is still a chance you can develop bacterial meningitis.
http://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/bacterial.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Sunain on April 30th, 2016, 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:One salient point from the story I linked above, "Non-Vaccinating Parents Found Guilty After Child Died – Exonerating Evidence Ignored", is that the Chief Medical Examiner was pressured to not tell the truth -- that the findings were really that it was not bacterial meningitis. She refused to "sell her soul"...would not go along and was fired from her job. Her assistant then was placed to testify in her place and presented what the prosecution wanted the jury to hear. The actual finding was that if there was any meningitis at all, and that was questionable...that it definitely was not bacterial meningitis...if anything it might have been viral meningitis. Please note the irony: There is no vaccine for viral meningitis -- only for bacterial meningitis...and antibiotics also do not work against viruses. Please see the entire story I linked for more details of fraud and cover-up, with an agenda -- in the miscarriage of justice of this family.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

cayenne wrote:I feel you are mocking my post of sincerity. I am not going to get into this with you, I will simply say that I will disagree with you in the strongest sense on many levels.
If you feel I've mocked you or said things in a jovial way, please allow me to assure you I meant just what I said:

The toddler was who should have help, as what he received from his parents was inadequate to his needs.

"Big Pharma" and their minions didn't do this, a couple trusting to snake oil did.

The things I listed were taken exactly from one of the articles I read. If I were those parents, I'd be looking for anyone else to blame so I didn't have to face it myself. Often when bad things happen people look for someone to blame, it's become epidemic in our country.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

For updated information on this subject, see the thread, "HELP FREE THIS FAMILY From Medical Tyranny", linked here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42187#p706987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have heard back from the director of the movie Vaxxed, Dr Andrew Wakefield. We are putting an action plan in place.

This is new, additional information I have not posted on this thread:

Caught in Corruption – Alberta Justice’s attempts to withhold evidence, censor witnesses and remove AHS liability

https://stand4truth.ca/alberta-justice- ... rges-laid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

This is also from the thread, "HELP FREE THIS FAMILY From Medical Tyranny", linked here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42187#p706987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000 wrote:Tony, Dr Wakefield: Here is a rough layout for the proposed website:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This family was railroaded by a corrupt government in collusion with the medical establishment. Here is what happened. The parents could be sentenced to 5 years in jail, and all their remaining children taken from them.

Non-Vaccinating Parents Found Guilty After Child Died – Exonerating Evidence Ignored

http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/04/28/non ... e-ignored/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Caught in Corruption – Alberta Justice’s attempts to withhold evidence, censor witnesses and remove AHS liability

https://stand4truth.ca/alberta-justice- ... rges-laid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One salient point from the story I linked above, "Non-Vaccinating Parents Found Guilty After Child Died – Exonerating Evidence Ignored", is that the Chief Medical Examiner was pressured to not tell the truth -- that the findings were really that it was not bacterial meningitis. She refused to "sell her soul"...would not go along and was fired from her job. Her assistant then was placed to testify in her place and presented what the prosecution wanted the jury to hear. The actual finding was that if there was any meningitis at all, and that was questionable...that it definitely was not bacterial meningitis...if anything it might have been viral meningitis. Please note the irony: There is no vaccine for viral meningitis -- only for bacterial meningitis...and antibiotics also do not work against viruses. Please see the entire story I linked for more details of fraud and cover-up, with an agenda -- in the miscarriage of justice of this family.

OPERATION STOP MEDICAL TYRANNY

The movement will start in Southern Alberta and spread nationwide in Canada and nationwide in the US, and from there, worldwide.

The goals of the movement are as follows:

1. Extend to as many people as possible worldwide, the opportunity to watch the following two video clips and trailer posted immediately below -- as a precursor to watching the full movie Vaxxed, once it is available.

2. Demand a fair trial for the Stephan family, wherein evidence is not suppressed.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

skmo wrote:
cayenne wrote:I feel you are mocking my post of sincerity. I am not going to get into this with you, I will simply say that I will disagree with you in the strongest sense on many levels.
If you feel I've mocked you or said things in a jovial way, please allow me to assure you I meant just what I said:
The toddler was who should have help, as what he received from his parents was inadequate to his needs.
"Big Pharma" and their minions didn't do this, a couple trusting to snake oil did.
The things I listed were taken exactly from one of the articles I read. If I were those parents, I'd be looking for anyone else to blame so I didn't have to face it myself. Often when bad things happen people look for someone to blame, it's become epidemic in our country.
I hope that doesn't mean you just read one MSM article, or even a few, because surely as a history teacher you realize the importance of "history is written by the victors", opposing views/ sides of stories, how bias and motive taint, first-hand evidence and witness, second-hand evidence and witness, and more. Have you read some "other side of the story" stories, articles, etc.?

Especially nowadays that government and other biggies move to suppress as much as they can, in court. That means the defendants are often very limited, by the judge, about what they can introduce as evidence, what lines they may and may not follow, what witnesses may not testify, etc. These suppressions are usually without merit.

In addition, read just a few bullet points to see what a "job" the govt has done: https://stand4truth.ca/alberta-justice- ... rges-laid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Researchers: Medical errors now third leading cause of death in United States
Washington Post
By Ariana Eunjung Cha May 3 at 6:30 PM
Johns Hopkins University study, published in the BMJ on Tuesday, shows that "medical errors" in hospitals and other health care facilities are incredibly common and may now be the third leading cause of death in the United States -- claiming 251,000 lives every year, more than respiratory disease, accidents, stroke and Alzheimer's.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... ed-states/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Weved1950
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Weved1950 »

This is very injustice with this family they have lost their son and they also found guilty.
No one is pointing to those pharmaceutics who are selling medicines at gold hike prices.
We have to look for http://www.jacksonvillechiropractic.com alternative to medicine