My experience with mercury

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Simon
captain of 1,000

My experience with mercury

Post by Simon »

Some of you may remember me, and how sick I became in 2013. Since then, three years have gone by, and my wife and I have made many experiences that I feel I should share with the world. Mercury has turned our lifes completely around, so that even today we struggle with everyday life. But along the way, we also learned a lot about supplements and therapies that have truely helped us to find improvement, and I feel it would be selfish to keep all that knowledge to myselfe. Sharing these things give the whole thing a deeper purpose.

Therefore, if you have an interest, or know someone that struggles with health issues where no one knows where its coming from, this may be of benefit for you.

I starter to share my experience on a blog, and hope it is ok to share a link right here.

http://mercurytoxification.blogspot.de/?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Simon on March 21st, 2016, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

light-one
captain of 100

Re: My experience with mercury

Post by light-one »

That is an amazing story. Thanks for sharing. How did you get the mercury poisoning?

Simon
captain of 1,000

Post by Simon »

light-one wrote:That is an amazing story. Thanks for sharing. How did you get the mercury poisoning?
Thank you so much for your kind words. We actually have never been able to find out for sure, but we are pretty sure that it had something to do with a renovation in the first home we were living together. It fits the timing, and the circumstance that my wife got poisened too, but not as much as me, because she was not home as often as I was.

We wished we would know without doubt..

Joy N Wisdom
captain of 10

Post by Joy N Wisdom »

I'VE BEEN TOLD BY SOME ELDERS WHO GOT IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS THAT......... MAGNESIUM MALATE ..... WILL REMOVE A LOT OF THE MERCURY OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM and other toxic metals but you need to take a good supplement when you are chelating these metals out of your system, to replace the good ones you need to keep like zinc iron etc, etc , GOOD LUCK WITH LOVE, WISDOM N JOY

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

Simon wrote:Some of you may remember me, and how sick I became in 2013. Since then, three years have gone by, and my wife and I have made many experiences that I feel I should share with the world. Mercury has turned our lifes completely around, so that even today we struggle with everyday life. But along the way, we also learned a lot about supplements and therapies that have truely helped us to find improvement, and I feel it would be selfish to keep all that knowledge to myselfe. Sharing these things give the whole thing a deeper purpose.

Therefore, if you have an interest, or know someone that struggles with health issues where no one knows where its coming from, this may be of benefit for you.

I starter to share my experience on a blog, and hope it is ok to share a link right here.

http://mercurytoxification.blogspot.de/?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think mercury (among other products) is complicit in many illnesses. I have a long history with this product and several others and have studied this area extensively since 1994. I have an illness that I believe is partly mercury related and therefore my interest. And it is my opinion that those who become ill due to mercury overexposure will find that mercury was/is only a part of the problem. Some individuals metabolisms cannot methylate mercury. Dr. Stephanie Seneff (https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) explains part of that in her lecture here on Autism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52vAx9HaCI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (this is over 2 hrs. long but well worth the listen).

If there's anything I've learned over the years it is possibly this; that the biggest mistake we can make when examining our overall health (usually done when it begins failing) is to blame our condition on one product. We lather ourselves with altered petroleum products found in our non-organic personal care products, we wash our clothes with petroleum based surfactants that we wear against our skin 24/7, we breath in vehicle emissions for lengthy periods of time daily, we are exposed to emf radiation from cell phones, smart meters, etc. we spray our surroundings with biocides (pesticides, herbicides fungicides), we paint our homes with paints full of fungicides with long half-lives, we eat non-organic foods grown on nutrient deficient soils sprayed with glyphosate, etc. we drink and bathe in chlorinated/fluoridated water, we vaccinate ourselves, we heat our homes with fossil fuels that are full of impurities which we then breath in as we step outside, if we travel by air or live anywhere near an airport we are exposed to jet fuel/exhaust containing Tricresyl phosphate, etc. (http://jet-oil.com/The%20Toxicity%20of% ... 20Oils.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), we also stress our bodies emotionally, etc. and then we wonder why we don't feel so well.

My observations.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Simon wrote:Some of you may remember me, and how sick I became in 2013. Since then, three years have gone by, and my wife and I have made many experiences that I feel I should share with the world. Mercury has turned our lifes completely around, so that even today we struggle with everyday life. But along the way, we also learned a lot about supplements and therapies that have truely helped us to find improvement, and I feel it would be selfish to keep all that knowledge to myselfe. Sharing these things give the whole thing a deeper purpose.

Simon I'm glad to see you are doing better and that you've found some answers. I remember how difficult things got for you awhile back. I'm very happy for you!!! Thank you for sharing your experiences and what you learned.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

dlbww wrote:If there's anything I've learned over the years it is possibly this; that the biggest mistake we can make when examining our overall health (usually done when it begins failing) is to blame our condition on one product. We lather ourselves with altered petroleum products found in our non-organic personal care products, we wash our clothes with petroleum based surfactants that we wear against our skin 24/7, we breath in vehicle emissions for lengthy periods of time daily, we are exposed to emf radiation from cell phones, smart meters, etc. we spray our surroundings with biocides (pesticides, herbicides fungicides), we paint our homes with paints full of fungicides with long half-lives, we eat non-organic foods grown on nutrient deficient soils sprayed with glyphosate, etc. we drink and bathe in chlorinated/fluoridated water, we vaccinate ourselves, we heat our homes with fossil fuels that are full of impurities which we then breath in as we step outside, if we travel by air or live anywhere near an airport we are exposed to jet fuel/exhaust containing Tricresyl phosphate, etc. (http://jet-oil.com/The%20Toxicity%20of% ... 20Oils.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), we also stress our bodies emotionally, etc. and then we wonder why we don't feel so well.
My observations.
And great ones. That is, of course, just a short list off the top of your head, where there are lots and lots of more ways we damage our bodies and get damaged.

And then we go to a Western doctor and say, "heal (take care of) me", while changing very few of those things in our lives. And he/she, knowing or not, obligingly empties our pockets to possibly take care of a few symptoms, while our body continues to go downhill.

Knowledge of health can bring health.